James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been in that fb group, albeit for a very short time. I realised very early on that I didn’t belong there. It’s a cesspit of needy and obsessive people, who clearly think James is some type of messiah. Beyond cringe for them all.
Couldn’t agree more, I joined hoping for some support but was just surrounded by sycophants and attention seekers (towel Tuesday or whatever it was was a particular low)

Reactions: 5
Couldn’t agree more, I joined hoping for some support but was just surrounded by sycophants and attention seekers (towel Tuesday or whatever it was was a particular low)
I must have been well rid of that group by the time towel Tuesday happened. I don’t even know what it is, but I’m already cringing so badly.

Reactions: 2
I must have been well rid of that group by the time towel Tuesday happened. I don’t even know what it is, but I’m already cringing so badly.
Oh I found out what towel Tuesday was when I saw a girl I went to school with was posting pics half naked!! She’s married with 3 kids!! There were literally old men saying all sorts suggestive. That’s why I never got involved. I’m still in the group tho looking at all the sados lol just incase anything goes off (yes you could call me a saddo for still being there) but most of the women there are just attention seekers looking for likes. I feel sorry for the ones that are genuinely in that group for the right reasons as they get hardly any engagement unless you’re half naked!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
Late to the party...was a member of JSA...even premium for a challenge once. Didn't complete it, struggled all the way. I wasn't half naked or part of the popular clique so didn't get any help :')

Unfollowed James ages ago, but kept Diren as I always preferred him. Could never afford 1-1, got neatup247club which was tit (even he admitted it..no refund though lol)...couldn't afford project x...but decided to bite the bullet for project x lockdown, stuck it on my credit card...there is 175 members in the lockdown group. Still very much a feel of populars vs unpopulars. Diren isn't actually about much. Most his 'messages' are passed on by someone else. He takes 3 days to reply to emails and ignored any questions via insta if it's not praising Project X.

I'm struggling and there is zero support. It isn't 1-1 at all like I expected....don't think a refund is possible either so waste of £99.99.... and now after reading here I don't like Diren anymore. :')

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 26
I’m so sorry, seems they are just charlatans if you don’t want what they have - if you aren’t all about the insta fame they don’t want to know.

I always liked Diren more too, he seemed more genuine, I’m sorry he’s not what you thought he would be. Try for a refund, sounds like you deserve one.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Yikes,just as Diren was going back in my good books too. That is horrible and I hope you get a refund.

• Sad
Late to the party...was a member of JSA...even premium for a challenge once. Didn't complete it, struggled all the way. I wasn't half naked or part of the popular clique so didn't get any help :')

Unfollowed James ages ago, but kept Diren as I always preferred him. Could never afford 1-1, got neatup247club which was tit (even he admitted it..no refund though lol)...couldn't afford project x...but decided to bite the bullet for project x lockdown, stuck it on my credit card...there is 175 members in the lockdown group. Still very much a feel of populars vs unpopulars. Diren isn't actually about much. Most his 'messages' are passed on by someone else. He takes 3 days to reply to emails and ignored any questions via insta if it's not praising Project X.

I'm struggling and there is zero support. It isn't 1-1 at all like I expected....don't think a refund is possible either so waste of £99.99.... and now after reading here I don't like Diren anymore. :')
I’d suggest typing into IG hashtags things like #nutritioncoach #weightlossjourney #onlinecoaching etc and shop around..
There are some great coaches out there who focus on 1-1 without all that false insta/influencer hype who will be much more deserving of your money
Good luck!

• Heart
Thanks everyone! I just clicked to cancel membership but nothing came up about a refund so it seems like it's pay to have access or pay to not have access?

Crazy that he got £17000 to not do much for 4 weeks lol.

I don't want to *ask* for a refund and end up slagged off all over Instagram ha. Think I'll just cut my losses. Project x is basically just JSA. Same sort of videos. Personalised plan that isn't at all personalised. And a support group of nothing helpful.

Ah well. Live and learn. Just cancelled pre order for James book too. 😂

Oh and even though I'm a member of PXL it's still constant spam emails to try and get me to join project x 726262.

Reactions: 1
Still on the hook for the book, can’t find the email to cancel! Oh well I’m sure I’ll learn something, something along the lines of past me was an eejit!

Thanks everyone! I just clicked to cancel membership but nothing came up about a refund so it seems like it's pay to have access or pay to not have access?

Crazy that he got £17000 to not do much for 4 weeks lol.

I don't want to *ask* for a refund and end up slagged off all over Instagram ha. Think I'll just cut my losses. Project x is basically just JSA. Same sort of videos. Personalised plan that isn't at all personalised. And a support group of nothing helpful.

Ah well. Live and learn. Just cancelled pre order for James book too. 😂
If paid on CC try contacting them you can get a refund as it didn't give what promised and wasn't what stated

Bugger.lugs the exact same thing happened to me with Project X I am really disappointed and had no interaction either. Complete waste of money. I am also too scared to give any feedback as I know I will be slated on social media.

• Sad
  • Wow
So sorry to hear of your experience with Diren both of you..... sadly I’m really not surprised, all the promises of personalised workouts and support just seemed so insincere from both Diren and James. I think unless you’re brown nosing or flirting you’re not on their radar sadly

Reactions: 7
Someone else earlier up the thread had similar with Diren's plan. Very easy money for him to make for very poor effort on his part. Once he has the attention seeking hangers on who are so eager to please/be noticed by him and James and post positive reviews then he has a hook to get others to sign up. James used to boast on his lives that if you joined JSA you got his real mobile number. Id say that is no longer the case but it was definitely used as a bit of a lure to reel people in. How personally he was looking out for all his members. Diren is similar now coached by ME, accountability by ME and check ins with ME. Its all about people buying in to get that personal touch.
I actually think Felicity looks to have a decent program going and she seems to have a decent rapport with her clients and many have been with her since the start but it is quite expensive.

The trouble is personal only works small scale, you can’t do personal for 1000 members at once, you’d probably struggle to keep that personal connection with 100 people at once. As a business model it can’t work.

Have a look for FatFix on insta (it’s a podcast too). The coach David is fab!

I’d suggest typing into IG hashtags things like #nutritioncoach #weightlossjourney #onlinecoaching etc and shop around..
There are some great coaches out there who focus on 1-1 without all that false insta/influencer hype who will be much more deserving of your money
Good luck!

The trouble is personal only works small scale, you can’t do personal for 1000 members at once, you’d probably struggle to keep that personal connection with 100 people at once. As a business model it can’t work.
Oh I so understand that. That's why he use to charge 240 a month and only take on like 20 people.

Just he makes out its similar to that now. And it isn't. He's only really about once a week and then it's a group zoom. You can check in on the website and the only way he even knows what you're doing is if you don't check in and he 'calls you out' which is just writing your name on a list on the group. 🙈

It's like JSA, once you're in you rely on other members. Which doesn't work when there's very clearly the popular group and then those of us that aren't flirting or begging for attention basically get left in the lurch

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.