James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm a bit behind behind who is the other insta person? Thanks
I’m not going to name him outright on the thread, which I’m sure you can understand. However, if you look back over the previous James Smith thread, you will definitely be able to work out who it is if you follow most of the JS cult.

Reactions: 3
I’ve followed Martin for a long time and I used to love his nutrition content. I was always uncomfortable with the constant overexposure of his children though. The past year or so, something hasn’t sit right with me about him. I find he comes across quite controlling and narcissistic. I feel his long term staff excuse his behaviour as ‘oh that’s just how Martin is’.
Yes I get the same vibe. I bet it’s very much his way or the highway!

Reactions: 3
He always gave me creep vibes. I mean who wants to go abroad to work with their boss??? There would be no time off and you’d be with your colleagues 24/7. I’ve been on a few works trips abroad and never has the boss donned a pair of Speedo’s and been hammered!!
Last time I had to go to Europe on business, I "accidentally" booked a different hotel to my (now ex) boss so I didn't have to spend all my time with him.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes every job you will have to do basic admin tasks etc no matter how qualified etc but most of his staff were intelligent, post-grad educated and he had them entertaining his children to early hours every day (Do they have beds in his office or did i imagine that?). He also seemed full of innuendos which fair enough some people like that stuff but a professional guy to be constantly making such remarks on social media and around his staff makes me feel a bit uncomfortable.

As for the bit about him wanting all his staff in the office and not considering work from home is suspicious in itself, besides looking after his kids which shouldn't be a staff responsibility im sure they are more than capable of working from home

Reactions: 2
I see be more nutrition has posted about the situation, allbeit vaguely. I will be interested to see how many others pass comment on it.

Why does James call his girlfriend ‘Poss’?
They call all girls Poss/ Le Poss/ Puss - pussy basically 🤢 He said on the podcast before. They refer to girls that they speak to as “Bondi puss” “train puss” etc. depending on how they met him.
Tried to say it was a term of affection/endearment 🙄

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I did find it a bit strange when Martin macdonsld went to I think New Zealand on tour about a year ago with Amy. She seems really quite and not into all his ‘banter’. It was so uncomfortable watching him walk about the flat they were staying in in his boxers and at one point made her go into his bedroom whilst he was in bed. She did go and see family over there for a few days which I bet she was glad of as she never looked like she was enjoying being there

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Its interesting Emiliathompsonphd commented on be more nutrition's post sort of on the fence saying you shouldn't say anything about a suspicion, when she was a big factor/influence in Charlotte actually getting the job at MNU.

They call all girls Poss/ Le Poss/ Puss - pussy basically 🤢 He said on the podcast before. They refer to girls that they speak to as “Bondi puss” “train puss” etc. depending on how they met him.
Ugh how is she okay with that?! I don’t think he’d appreciate it if she started calling him ‘British dick’ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Vile......pricks.

Reactions: 7
And yet the women swoon at his feet in his Facebook group.... listening to him and his friends is like a bad episode of the Inbetweeners
I’ve been in that fb group, albeit for a very short time. I realised very early on that I didn’t belong there. It’s a cesspit of needy and obsessive people, who clearly think James is some type of messiah. Beyond cringe for them all.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.