James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s Charlotte’s instagram?
QUOTE="Bellamerrell, post: 2637164, member: 66110"]
It was a friend who mentioned it, she had been to a MNU talk before but recently seems to have changed her opinion of him. I seem to drift in and out, he does seem a bit of a difficult man to be around constantly and his staff do to seem to work long hours sometimes.

Charlotte seems to have distanced herself from them since she left but that maybe because she was going self employed and writing a book, which differed to MNU approach. I think Cory left for personal reasons to move back to Ireland as on checking she does still follow Martin
I do wonder if something went on there, Charlotte shared on her stories she cant share much about a certain person/nutrition company due to ongoing lawsuit and the fact she is selling her books to fund the lawsuit! Im curious to know what happened!

What’s her @?
Charlotte.f.nutrition

Reactions: 2
I do wonder if something went on there, Charlotte shared on her stories she cant share much about a certain person/nutrition company due to ongoing lawsuit and the fact she is selling her books to fund the lawsuit! Im curious to know what happened!

Charlotte.f.nutrition
Wow , be more nutrition is on this too. Look at his highlights & stories I think Martin May need his own thread soon

• Wow
Wow , be more nutrition is on this too. Look at his highlights & stories I think Martin May need his own thread soon
Yikes this doesn’t look good at all!! Very intrigued to know what’s going on,by the sounds of things we won’t have to wait too long!

the attached picture was on be more nutritions stories,guessing it may relate to the situation

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I just watched b more nutrition and Charlottes stories. Looks like something serious is brewing.

Reactions: 3
Always thought the way the staff laugh at his jokes is so forced

Getting my popcorn ready for what's about to come out 👀 thought he came across a bit of a twit during lockdown (although not in a sexual way). Saying how much he hated his staff working from home. As soon as he could get them back in the office, there they were. They're office staff. Let them follow gov advice and WFH and not have to laugh at your jokes all day.

Reactions: 6
Woah i felt off about Martin but i would not off predicted a sexual harassment case.
I have a friend who went to the IFS conference in Barcelona last year and said that he was super creepy and inappropriate at times, and was hooking up with a few different people over the course of the weekend - no judgment as such but for a professional event it didn’t sound like he acted very professional at all! But then again it was a James Smith event, what else would you expect 😂

A lot of his staff seemed to act as childminders half the time, plus work very late hours. I reckon it could of been quite a cult work place, ive followed Charlotte for quite a while and at one point (maybe early 2019) she was going to leave MNU then suddenly changed her mind and stayed.

Well, well, well will be interesting to see what materialises. We had Uncle Brett with the alleged dodgy relationship behaviour and now it looks as if man like Martin might be under possible scrutiny. A change to lineup for IFS 2021 on the cards?

He always gave me creep vibes. I mean who wants to go abroad to work with their boss??? There would be no time off and you’d be with your colleagues 24/7. I’ve been on a few works trips abroad and never has the boss donned a pair of Speedo’s and been hammered!!

He always gave me creep vibes. I mean who wants to go abroad to work with their boss??? There would be no time off and you’d be with your colleagues 24/7. I’ve been on a few works trips abroad and never has the boss donned a pair of Speedo’s and been hammered!!
I’ve followed Martin for a long time and I used to love his nutrition content. I was always uncomfortable with the constant overexposure of his children though. The past year or so, something hasn’t sit right with me about him. I find he comes across quite controlling and narcissistic. I feel his long term staff excuse his behaviour as ‘oh that’s just how Martin is’.

Well, well, well will be interesting to see what materialises. We had Uncle Brett with the alleged dodgy relationship behaviour and now it looks as if man like Martin might be under possible scrutiny. A change to lineup for IFS 2021 on the cards?
sad thing is that I doubt it will affect the lineup at all.

Reactions: 1
sad thing is that I doubt it will affect the lineup at all.
Exactly this! If the alleged claim is proven to be true via the correct legal channels (innocent until proven guilty and all that!) then nothing will change. We all saw how they continued to support the other well known insta person when it came out about his abusive behaviour in his past relationship.

Exactly this! If the alleged claim is proven to be true via the correct legal channels (innocent until proven guilty and all that!) then nothing will change. We all saw how they continued to support the other well known insta person when it came out about his abusive behaviour in his past relationship.
Exactly,and as Martin is more well known than the person with the issue,all the minions will swoop in to defend him even if he is wrong because they just want to constantly blow smoke up each other’s arses.

that girl Charlotte seems nice though,I have started following her now.

I'm a bit behind behind who is the other insta person? Thanks

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.