James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know! She is lovely, well I was more thinking about people like she said who might not know anyone in Sydney to do that or might not have the money to order in, that would literally be your meal for two weeks!

Reactions: 3
Trying not to be bothered about 1 star reviews again 🙄 get over it James.. not everyone likes you or your regurgitated advice!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Trying not to be bothered about 1 star reviews again 🙄 get over it James.. not everyone likes you or your regurgitated advice!
Is he implying that it’s trolls that are leaving one star reviews like last time or is he at least admitting that some people maybe don’t like him and his bullshit

Must be strange being a social media influencer where you're so dependent and obsessed with likes and positive interaction. It probably skews your view on the world. I often have to remind myself that his comments on other social media influencers is based on this strange world that I often visit for entertainment, but I'm not invested in and doesn't impact me day to day.

If he believes in his message, is comfortable in his own skin then why is he concentrating on trying to justify that he's got some 1 star reviews? He does clearly struggle with the fact that people may disagree with some of his views and that they don't always think he's right. For someone in many respects who makes a career out of telling people that they are doing things wrong, regardless of context, it's ironic that he struggles so much with feedback and people with different opinions on subjective matters. When he complains about it, he just sounds desperate and reminds me of a David Brent style character desperate for everyone to like him.

Personally I think he had/has a solid CFD message and some exercise advice. I'm not a fan of some of his life advice as it doesn't resonate with me, is at odds with some things that I found successful in my life and sometimes seems to be a way of justifying his own lifestyle. And that is okay. Maybe it helps some people, just seems emperor's new clothes to me where I am in my life.

Reactions: 7
It’s cool, it’s fine. It’s fine. I’M FINE. Clearly not fine 😆
That sounds like Felicity when she found this thread. I wish she kept those stories as a highlight, would love to watch again 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
That sounds like Felicity when she found this thread. I wish she kept those stories as a highlight, would love to watch again 😂😂😂
Oh God I remember that.... I am fine just be kind. Next story ... drink bleach!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It was the best 😂 the more the stories went on the more red she was going 😂😂 I’m fine, seriously I’m fine, it doesn’t bother me at all 🤔😂

• Haha
For someone who wasn’t happy with competing and is ‘so much happier’ now...she sure does put up a lot of pictures of her in those days.

Reactions: 1
Unrelated so sorry! But has anyone seen on Lucy mountains story that someone has stolen her fitness content? I really want to know who it is! And she won’t tell lol. Any ideas?

Reactions: 4
Unrelated so sorry! But has anyone seen on Lucy mountains story that someone has stolen her fitness content? I really want to know who it is! And she won’t tell lol. Any ideas?
Me too!!!! Have to say I recently bought the gym 2.0 guide and I think it’s miles better than loads of other “influencer” guides

Reactions: 2
I got her first one and was only a couple of weeks away from completing it before lockdown happened, bought the 2nd home guide too recently and they’re both really good. Don’t have as much motivation at home though 😂 I really like Lucy Mountain

Oooh I want to know who this is! I know Lucy Spraggen has just brought out two fitness guides so I’m hoping it’s not her!

How do you mean they have stolen her content? As in, passing it off as their work?

For someone who wasn’t happy with competing and is ‘so much happier’ now...she sure does put up a lot of pictures of her in those days.
I think she’s really fake
I think it’s so obvious that she’s not being her true self and like she’s holding something back/not as confident as she makes out
that’s why she’s quite unlikeable

How do you mean they have stolen her content? As in, passing it off as their work?
She said they are charging £80 (so £30 more than the nobs guides!) for “their” plan, which is the second one. The first one was copied and pasted from nobs and people have told her this one is too. She’s offering to gift anyone who paid the £80 for the other guide a nobsguide as the person who stole it isn’t using an app (nobs is on aflete so you can log your weights etc)

• Wow
Did anyone see Charlotte that worked with Martin MacDonald story today? Wonder is it him she’s on about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.