James Smith PT #3 How (not) to be a James blunt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the London based lads, just as England are heading for another lockdown.

Such stupidity ahead of another lockdown. To be honest, they have had that attitude from the start, as though it doesn't matter if they get it. Which is probably true. But what about the wee Granny behind you in Tesco...who's chances of survival are slim? Just a lack of human decency.

And even if your attitude to Covid isn't a cautionary one, best to just keep it off socials...since no one is forcing you do put it up there!!!
Exactly , i don't care in the slightest what they do with their time once it's not affecting someone else. They've such a huge following so it's extremely irresponsible. They don't care about anyone but themselves!!

Reactions: 2
There is a review on Tripadvisor of the WikiWoo in Ibiza called Style Over Substance Wikipoo which complains about groups of men partying at night in the hotel corridors and security wouldnt deal with it and that people who were not paying customers in the hotel staying there but visiting during the day were treated better than guests because of their number of insta followers. It is an interesting read.
Is it a concidence that one of the stories from the lads when they were there in the summer was them partying in Wikiwoo and Sven out in the hallway sliding along the corridors? Makes me wonder after last nights events does that review concide with their summer visit to Ibiza.

There is a review on Tripadvisor of the WikiWoo in Ibiza called Style Over Substance Wikipoo which complains about groups of men partying at night in the hotel corridors and security wouldnt deal with it and that people who were not paying customers in the hotel staying there but visiting during the day were treated better than guests because of their number of insta followers. It is an interesting read.
Is it a concidence that one of the stories from the lads when they were there in the summer was them partying in Wikiwoo and Sven out in the hallway sliding along the corridors? Makes me wonder after last nights events does that review concide with their summer visit to Ibiza.
Very interesting!

I imagine that if you were in a bar or restaurant and these guys were at the next table, you would immediately want to leave.

Everything done for the gram.

Best way to hit these guys where it hurts is to unfollow them. They literally base their self worth on Insta followers. James (although not associated with last night, nor Ibiza in this case) constantly says 'when I had only 500 followers'. As though that's any indicator of success.

I know only follow the people I actually like and respect as it's much better for my mental health. With the caveat that this is social media and we don't truly know them.

For me, at the moment, that's:

Lucy Mountain
Ben Carpenter
Sohee Lee

Reactions: 9
Let me guess, that bellend Jayde was on the London night out? 🙄
I unfollowed all of them (except Shona, Ben, Sohee and Katie Crewe) due to the pathetic antics.

Reactions: 4
Let me guess, that bellend Jayde was on the London night out? 🙄
I unfollowed all of them (except Shona, Ben, Sohee and Katie Crewe) due to the pathetic antics.
I have noticed that Katie Crewe has lost a massive amount of followers per month since she had her baby.

I have noticed that Katie Crewe has lost a massive amount of followers per month since she had her baby.
Surprised at this-is she being a baby bore/flogging lots of baby stuff? She seems like a nice girl-her content doesn’t interest me though so don’t really follow.

Surprised at this-is she being a baby bore/flogging lots of baby stuff? She seems like a nice girl-her content doesn’t interest me though so don’t really follow.
She’s not flogging any baby stuff. She has done stories with her baby, but I don’t think she’s being a baby bore. I’ve seen a lot worse from others who think they are baby experts after one month. Perhaps others do. I guess she isn’t doing her usual workout content. Maybe that’s why she’s dropping in numbers.

Yea makenna ALWAYS there even on lads nights
Is she Australian? he posted a video of her talking y'day but I couldn't work out the accent
Also (and this is not a dig at her as I think she's got a lovely figure) he always used to bang on about how he loves thick thighs, bum and a nice lower back on a woman when wearing gym leggings :)sick:) and Makenna seems like your average girl to me, still a great figure but not the sort of figure James used to bang on about
maybe he's growing up 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Is she Australian? he posted a video of her talking y'day but I couldn't work out the accent
Also (and this is not a dig at her as I think she's got a lovely figure) he always used to bang on about how he loves thick thighs, bum and a nice lower back on a woman when wearing gym leggings :)sick:) and Makenna seems like your average girl to me, still a great figure but not the sort of figure James used to bang on about
maybe he's growing up 🤷‍♀️
I dont know really.i think he has gone for a skinny gym girl not what he always said he liked.she has an amazing figure but not what he always said but ay if he likes her

Reactions: 1
Lucy Lord on her way back to Australia by the looks of it, wonder how long James’ relationship will last when she gets back if she doesn’t give his new mrs the seal of approval... 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Lucy Lord on her way back to Australia by the looks of it, wonder how long James’ relationship will last when she gets back if she doesn’t give his new mrs the seal of approval... 👀
Hopefully Lucy will save him from himself and he can stop being a prize prick-she is great. She has said she has made lots of friends out of his exes so she might think this new girl is ok.

Reactions: 3
I would be more worried if and when Diren makes it back into the country for the book tour and the associated piss ups. There might need to be several new mattresses set aside.
Oh the romance!

Does anyone know where Sven’s Instagram has gone or is it just me that can’t see his account?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.