James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He seems to have a bit of regret since this tour. Jealous off Examples house, jealous of Kaylas studio.

Wonder if he is finally realising mortgage free life is going to leave him with duck all.

Tbh no excuse, what he claims he earns he could probably buy a house outright if he stopped sniffing it.
Jealous of the permanent residency they have in Australia more like 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I don't get why if they're such good friends, James doesn't buy a house in London, where Diren likes to live. And Diren doesn't buy a house in Australia, where James likes to live. They could both live in eachothers, then live WITH eachother when they're both in the same country. They both then have stability in countries they have residence...

First thing I'd do if I earned more money is save like crazy so I have stability. If I had a tit ton, to right I'd buy a house. I'd probably buy my parents house too.

Reactions: 9
I don't get why if they're such good friends, James doesn't buy a house in London, where Diren likes to live. And Diren doesn't buy a house in Australia, where James likes to live. They could both live in eachothers, then live WITH eachother when they're both in the same country. They both then have stability in countries they have residence...

First thing I'd do if I earned more money is save like crazy so I have stability. If I had a tit ton, to right I'd buy a house. I'd probably buy my parents house too.
Yes but that would be sensible. These boys are not sensible.

• Haha
There’s such a different ‘vibe’ (soz, I really hate that word 🤣) with this tour then the ones he’s done before. I guess with lockdown/covid rules etc he can’t have all his groupies there (Sven, Jayde etc) and it seems super flat with just him and Diren, especially if JS isn’t drinking.

Maybe as you guys say, this is the wake up call that he maybe needs to reevaluate his life and goals etc.

(ive rambled I know, apologies!)

Reactions: 7
I always thought it all seemed kind of cringe that his tour was just him on a stage, beer in hand swearing and slagging this, that and the next thing. Why would anyone want to pay good money to see that?! It’s pretty embarrassing but all his fans I guess will lap it up

Reactions: 7
I always thought it all seemed kind of cringe that his tour was just him on a stage, beer in hand swearing and slagging this, that and the next thing. Why would anyone want to pay good money to see that?! It’s pretty embarrassing but all his fans I guess will lap it up
it’s definitely just fan girls (and guys) that turn up just to say they’ve seen him, I reckon. Especially when before he used to follow each date with a night out with everyone didnt he. I don’t see the fascination myself, I bought the first book for my kindle when it came out (I was naive, don’t hate) and it remains unread as I never got round to it - kicking myself that I forked out for it tbh now that I know what he’s really like!

Reactions: 8
it’s definitely just fan girls (and guys) that turn up just to say they’ve seen him, I reckon. Especially when before he used to follow each date with a night out with everyone didnt he. I don’t see the fascination myself, I bought the first book for my kindle when it came out (I was naive, don’t hate) and it remains unread as I never got round to it - kicking myself that I forked out for it tbh now that I know what he’s really like!
I actually bought the first book too ages ago, I wouldn’t bother reading it you’re not missing much!! 🤣 i never understood all the reviews from folk saying it was life changing, really?! Yea the tour is more an after show piss up/shag about tho I wonder what he will do now he’s off the drink?

Reactions: 2
I got the first book free as an Audible trial.
I still felt ripped off.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I don't believe for one second that he isn't financially secure / hasn't invested etc. He's not an idiot. He's business savvy and was raised in a very wealthy household. This 'let man live' is to sell an ideology to others that they can live in the moment and don't need to worry about the future...utter nonsense but that's his unique selling point. Meanwhile he is no doubt minted and has a large inheritance/trust fund to fall back on. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already invested in property in London.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I don't believe for one second that he isn't financially secure / hasn't invested etc. He's not an idiot. He's business savvy and was raised in a very wealthy household. This 'let man live' is to sell an ideology to others that they can live in the moment and don't need to worry about the future...utter nonsense but that's his unique selling point. Meanwhile he is no doubt minted and has a large inheritance/trust fund to fall back on. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already invested in property in London.
I think he maybe knows he's got one left to him via his parents wills so can one day claim he didn't want a house, but got one so he'll live in it.

Reactions: 10
He claimed yesterday that he's not really making any money off this tour, it's just great to travel to other cities and see how people live there. Maybe he's just not very financially savvy/responsible and the "freedom" he goes on about just masks that. I think soon, maybe a year or so, he'll get to a crossroads and admit he does want all those things for real: a house, mortgage, family, and all the people who have listened to his "advice" about not having any responsibilities could well feel very shortchanged with the u-turn.
Nah I agree with Ijustlovethedramamick

his costs will be high with extended border stays but he’s selling out big venues like the roundhouse. I imagine they aren’t cheap to hire but looking at the tour poster and the ticket prices it must make around a million I reckon

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hating his not so casual brag about what he used to earn as a PT. Sounds FOS.
But what also gets me is his stay humble message he always bleats...I’ll never forget that AirChina flight and having to ask my Dad to pay for the couch etc etc.
So living at home back when you were earning £60-80 per hour, what did you spend all that money on? Apart from the obvious of course.

He’s sending a bit of a mixed message with this....Like he never responds to questions about how much he earns now (‘I’m happy with paying for my mates to go out for dinner’), but why skite about what you used to earn?

Reactions: 16
Hating his not so casual brag about what he used to earn as a PT. Sounds FOS.
But what also gets me is his stay humble message he always bleats...I’ll never forget that AirChina flight and having to ask my Dad to pay for the couch etc etc.
So living at home back when you were earning £60-80 per hour, what did you spend all that money on? Apart from the obvious of course.

He’s sending a bit of a mixed message with this....Like he never responds to questions about how much he earns now (‘I’m happy with paying for my mates to go out for dinner’), but why skite about what you used to earn?
You are so clever to say this. Great point, he talks as if he’s running the stock exchange yet he sold his car to buy a tickets to Oz and also bummed on friends couches for a place to stay. Soooo if he’s such an amazing life and PT coach with all this amazing info for business- why doesn’t he tell us when this started happening for him. Honestly he sickens my tit the way he answers stories as if he’s some kind of career life guru. His opinions are just that, but if you’ve a different one he will challenge you and you can’t challenge him!!!! God I would say he is so narcissistic he would emotionally wreck you in a relationship

• Heart
Reactions: 17
This is a great point. If he was earning £60,000-£80,000 a year then why did he have zero money to go to Australia? Where did the money go? I’ve never earned that much and yet I’ve managed to save while I was living on my own in a house I had a mortgage on, you know, all the stupid trappings of life which James thinks are pointless.
He really came across as a complete dick on those answers about PT costs in his story today. Really gone off him, I was a bit on the fence still.

Reactions: 15
Have you seen his latest post about his business mentorship day? he calls himself ‘the most in demand coach on the planet’ Calm down James pal, no one thinks of you like that 🙄

• Haha
764k followers does not equal the most in demand coach in the planet. He is super jealous of joe wicks as much as he denies it. I would say he is much much more in demand.

Reactions: 16
It really annoys me that he thinks everyone’s dream is to travel the world! I absolutely hated backpacking - we saw some lovely places but some of the people you meet are complete tools. Inbetweeners movie 2 gets it spot on! I image James is JUST like Ben 😂

• Haha
I don’t know, if he was rich would he really be in a share house with 3 others poor guys in their mid 20’s with kinda not so great jobs? Would he catch buses if he was rich? ...
wouldn’t he date better girls if he was rich? He dates skanky 20-something beer drinking bogans not eastern suburbs types ..

He wears the same clothes but he does have expensive sneakers.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Agree with these comments. 100% he is jealous of Joe Wicks, he appeals to a much wider audience. He may have flogged a tit plan etc but every household knows his name and he's got a good reputation, without bragging and bringing others down. James will never have that. No way JS earned that money as a pt and had nothing to show for it. Bs somewhere there. Ps. I found this thread through Paul Morts insta post yesterday, JS been doing my head in for a while with his bs, he has no life experience at all apart from partying and living it up! Telling ppl to leave unhappy relationships is unrealistic..... most couples have kids and financial commitments and need to work on things first! He has no clue what its like to live in the real world. Ps. I like Paul Mort, I find him real and feel he handled seeing those comments well

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.