James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen James rinsing Makenna for ‘stealing’ his mobile and refusing to give it back?! He’s dropped it on some podcast with some guy I now can’t find!! He goes in on her a fair bit...
He’s an absolute scumbag. Not much else to say.

Reactions: 7
Anyone seen James rinsing Makenna for ‘stealing’ his mobile and refusing to give it back?! He’s dropped it on some podcast with some guy I now can’t find!! He goes in on her a fair bit...
He's a man child. It makes me wonder if he really is as happy as he makes out or if it is a front. The makenna phone situation as usual was over hyped. He gave her one when dating to use and then broke up with her over text and got salty when he wanted it back and she ignored him. Why does he give away these things if he needs them? He said his last ex lana bolted to dubai with an old mac hook he gave her so you would think he would learn.

James Smith: I just dump people via text, preferably when they're busy so won't reply straight back. Why would I want to see them again or talk to them after I've decided it's not working out. There's no point in talking to them. What's in it for me?

Also James Smith: My ex-girlfriends won't give things back to me after I've dumped them via text.

Life coach lesson: Maybe think things through and the manner of how you do them before you do them. That way you'll better accept the consequences of your decisions.

PS - I thought the story about his ex and the old mac book was that he had to go and collect it from her old house, rather than she'd made off to Dubai with it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I think it really really bothers him Makenna never contacted him when he split up with her on text. Lana did and he loved telling the world about it and how he was just over it and he didn’t want to go for a swim/ coffee with her etc like she asked. Makenna hasn’t played ball and I think he cannot stand it.

Reactions: 21
I think it really really bothers him Makenna never contacted him when he split up with her on text. Lana did and he loved telling the world about it and how he was just over it and he didn’t want to go for a swim/ coffee with her etc like she asked. Makenna hasn’t played ball and I think he cannot stand it.
Ooo it definitely bothers him! He's trying so hard to get a reaction out of her. I hope she quietly sues him for defamation of character or something along those lines.

Ooo it definitely bothers him! He's trying so hard to get a reaction out of her. I hope she quietly sues him for defamation of character or something along those lines.
Her silence speaks volumes!
She’s risen above his narcissistic bullshit, which is kinda classy👌🏼

Reactions: 14
“You know all those fitness influencer bleeping wankers”

you mean you, James?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.