Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Steeevo

Wow haha imagine being his gf 🤦🏼‍♀️ thanks!
Can you imagine...

GF: What did you get up to while I was at work?

JS: Got up and had breakfast. Told internet what I'd had for breakfast. Told internet that eating less will help lose weight. Took photo of sea for the internet. Went in the sea. Came home and learned some facts off internet so I could have an argument on the internet about something I don't know much about. Then told internet that I didn't care what internet thought. Told it again. And again just to make sure. Later had a chat with a mate and recorded it for the internet. Told internet that the chat was amazing, because we like talked to each other about things. Played some video games and then had a nap.

GF: Isn't that the same as you did yesterday?

JS: Let man live. I'm an educator. I'm not bound by your normal repetitive work schedules or lifestyle. Any way I'm off to BJJ to get choked. I need to get a photo with my top off and will tell the internet how great I am.

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Lucyblue94

I think hes going to turn out like that absolute cringe fest Wayne Lineker. In his 50s thinking hes some sort of god and it could nt be further from the truth
You have hit the nail on the head!!
thread suggestion:

Future Wayne Lineker, bingeing on the liquor, hair not getting any thicker

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Yogiblue

I joined JSA the day it began. Loved it to start with. But it is so cliquey (whilst pretending it's the complete opposite).
It used to be great to debate all aspects of fitness. Now, if you disagree with one of the 'in-crowd' you're just laughed at and abused.

Most hideous of them all -

*Pippa.
Queen bee of creating a clique whilst acting like she's Mother Fucking Teresa. Spent the start of JSA telling us in every single post how amazing her husband was and her best friend. Overnight decided he was a 'fuck, no', divorced him, left her steady decent job and set up her own business spouting nutrition and self-help shit she learnt in a very short space of time and now lives with her dad. Thinks she's hot as fuck and spends every live video pouting and flicking her hair. Tried to shag anything that moved prior to COVID and actually called HERSELF a fox. She's old enough to be most people's Gran and has piled the weight back on. And those eyebrows!
She's a shit stiring madam and very active in seperate WhatsApp groups. If you're not 'in' with this one, don't bother entering a challenge.

*Donna and Steve Page.
Mental. Thinks everyone loves them.
She's bipolar, acts like she's doing okay but has crazy eyes and clearly is unstable as fuck.
He's on the spectrum or something and gives off weird psychopath vibes.
Both post long, rambly posts about how great they're doing, try to 'empower' others etc etc which are cringy to the extreme.
Their daughter also joined for a while but was clearly the product of two people who should never have had children and suffered mental health issues herself because of them.
Push themselves in every challenge to win. Post all the way through how great they feel. Then weeks afterwards do another post saying that actually, it was unhealthy and was making them ill. No shit! Everyone else could see it. Don't need you to do an 'emosh' post to tell us!
Tells us all their transform is for life but strops off when they don't win a challenge....

*Ruth
Another unstable member.
Had a good job, travelled the world, had money. But was in an abusive relationship. Good for her as she left an abusive relationship behind. But left with nothing.
Came back to UK and spends majority of her time posting slightly deranged videos of her dancing in public, parading the streets in her underwear and heels "to empower women" and other random shit.
Gives gerse7
Lives a transient lifestyle in a hostel. Hooked up with a class A drug user. Doesn't get a full time job and at about age 40 decides to study music at college! And in all of this decides their life is perfect enough to try for a baby. Which means all of JSA are "go Ruth, you'll be a great mum".

*Amber.
Serving Police Officer. Only been in a few years.
Acts like she's only officer in the UK.
Plows in whenever anyone has anything needing remotely criminal advice, often wrong.
We know what force she works for.
Posts photos of herself in uniform (disciplinary offence for police) followed by photos of her nude in high heels etc (again, disciplinary).

*Lee Hardy.
Won a previous challenge.
Utter cunt.
Spent his entire time focused on his transformation, forgetting he had a wife and child that needed looked after too. It was all about eating right, training and spending every waking minute on Facebook.
Got a big head and thought he was a celebrity. Dumped the wife and kid, stating that she couldn't handle he'd changed (in to a cunt). Became a part-time Disney Dad.
Tried to shag his way though the group on meetups.
Was a sexual predator and wouldn't take no for an answer.
Made a half arsed apology for getting too big for his boots and left the group to 'concentrate on himself'. Tried to be a celebrity fitness guru. Failed.
Now another loser trying to be instafamous.

There are so many more but I can't be arsed. I'd be here all day.
There are so many WhatsApp groups behind the scenes planning and egging each other on.
It's the same names all the time winning challenges, organising meetups (where you'll be sidelined if you aren't one of Pippa's chosen few).

Nobody can think for themselves.
James reads a book. Everyone else wants to read that book too.
James does BJJ. Everyone else wants to do that.
James does live vids. So everyone else thinks we want to sit and watch them, a complete stranger who slightly deranged, do a live vid too. NO ONE CARES. YOU'RE NOT FAMOUS OR INSPIRATIONAL.
Etc etc.
Heaven forbid someone goes out and finds their own inspirational books to read. It's the same 5 books every recommends each time!

You'd be amazed how many people in JSA followed his 'if it's not a fuck yes....' bollocks and left marriages, shagged around, left stable jobs etc etc just from that one sentence. Honestly, so many did it. I wonder how many now regret it and wish they'd kept their old lives. Or if they're still desperately trying to convince themselves they are happier now having left long-term relationships, are only part-time parents, don't have a pension, are fat again and are now self employed with zero backup during COVID!

When there was only a couple of hundred of us, it was okay (but FAR to sexualised, with women going along with the inappropriate behaviour to look like 'fun' and non-prudes). Now it's just become the thing it always said it hated.

They made a mistake not kicking people out the JSA Facebook group when they weren't paying members anymore. Now it's 25k+ too big. Too many Billy Big Bollocks all thinking they're nearly famous because they get a few people encouraging them to post cooking videos (Coops), daily inspro vids (menopausal 'foxy' Pippa) and mental crazy eyed encouragement vids (nearly everyone else!).
I still think the JSA site itself is decent in respect of it's content.
And he made me finally learn about how basic this stuff all was and to ditch the fads.
I can't knock him for that.

This 'be kind' bollocks has spawned tens of thousands of people in to thinking they are going to be famous because they get 20 people comments on one of their posts that they're a 'legend' when what they don't realise is 200 people think they're a complete twat but darent say it for fear of being called a bully.

• Heart
Reactions: 38

DaisyDaisy87

VIP Member
James on his stories ‘I don’t like the thought of getting married and having to split assets’ ummmm what assets would they be James? Your skateboard and pregnancy pillow?

• Haha
Reactions: 34

NosyWelshCow

His stories today about mortgages and investment are beyond...

He lives in such a bubble existence, middle class up bringing, now childless and financially stable. He has no concept of any other lifestyle, yet feels he can lecture everyone. He just absolutely reeks of white, middle England, male privilege.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 33

dontcome@me

VIP Member
I see Diren is getting plenty of negative comments about him travelling to Australia. Rightly so. Well for him being flown over by James business class and paying to go into hotel quarantine. Meanwhile, I (and millions of others) have been stuck in Australia and don’t know when we can see our families in Europe etc. again. I doubt it will be 2021. We can’t even travel within Australia to other states right now from Sydney.
Im actually livid that he’s being allowed come over even if he has permanent residency. I’m a dual citizen and am stuck here. One of my parents had a stroke mid last year and I was denied an exemption to leave to fly to Ireland. But sure, let Diren in to tag along holding James’s hand to go on a big sesh. That book tour won’t happen, they won’t be allowed travel state to state

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s taken me like 3 days to read all the threads about JS. Im
So here for thisssss!!

Here’s my précis of my last 3 years of watching and being brainwashed in the JSA.
Diren and Flick - tragic.
Jayde - BOBFOC
Sven/Paul- why? Just why? I’ve know he was welsh for a while as I girl I knew shagged him at an event. He could keep up the act through the night and apparently it wasn’t all he could keep up.
James - In real life he’s actually a lot different - and quite pleasant in real life, his content though is quite frankly more theatrical than fucking Broadway.
Pippa - has zero qualifications or experience. Why the fuck anyone would hand over their money to her for her coaching is beyond me. The only people that do probably just want validation within the group to raise there status. Her companies house information is an interesting read.... she also shags anything that moves. She’s the same age as my step mum. Have some fucking self respect.
JSAM FB cult- full of fucking fannies chasing imaginary status. I could name lots of names here. Because the whole group is teaming with Nellies. Some of the moderators for a start - nothing more than playground bullies who need to grow the fuck up. Get some real friends you bunch of cunts.

There. I’ve exorcised the demons. Thanks for bringing me joy - I’m glad there are other like minded people who see through the Bs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Ha ha says joe wicks isn’t original? The trainers that write the plans on the app for you give you the saaaaame. Me and three friends signed up two years ago (after a month I deleted it all) and all three of us - different heights and weights - got the exact same bloody plan!! James doesn’t make any of the workout plans he does the videos to demonstrate. Add to that Hs says joe wicks is a know nothing - and yet feels he’s qualified for life advice??? Nah.
I had the same issue- signed up for a programme that specifically said I don’t have access to resistance machines but have access to squat racks etc and that I could do a few pull ups (7/8) but wanted to improve them.

so guess what...I got a programme that had some exercises that were needing cable machines, and told to do weighted pull ups with 15kg attached to me 🙈🙄😥 clearly been copied and pasted and not read my notes properly!

and when Diren messaged to ask how I was getting on, told him about it all and got “awesome,I can see you’re doing great!”

cowboys

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 28

VIP Member
I was looking at some of the comments on his post and some of them honestly need a life!! The amount of people getting excited about them two being together again is so cringe

Reactions: 27

Mooordgirl

VIP Member
I don't own my house. I'm 27, single mum of 2. But if my business ever brings in enough, I'm gone from renting. It's hard to save for mortgage deposit when you're renting. But he has no excuse. If he's as well off as he makes out I don't get why he hasn't got a few cheap properties and why he doesn't just pay an agent to run it all if he really doesn't want to be woke from his fucking nap.

He's an idiot. And he'll know it when his mates grow up and leave him. He's too passed it now to be moving in with a load of 20 year olds
I think hes going to turn out like that absolute cringe fest Wayne Lineker. In his 50s thinking hes some sort of god and it could nt be further from the truth

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Kiki999

Wow he just cannot let it go can he 🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
wait.... a grown man with almost 800k followers on Instagram has basically just advertised that he wants someone to mug his ex girlfriend...

I know it's a joke on his part but that is completely irresponsible. Some of his crazy fan girls could actually take this seriously

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 26

Tigger20

Chatty Member
Wow.

where do i even begin with the infantile behaviour i just witness on James Smiths Instagram.

Firstly, doxxing people is life ruining, business ruining. All for the sake of what? A ramble on Instagram about how “you’re not that kind of influencer”?

Mate, youve been sitting really fucking pretty on your INFLUENCER MONEY by doing fuck all for the last 9 months yet you’re prepared to drag a business over a template message sent?

What a privileged position he is in to have guaranteed income where that chain of gelato businesses are probably hurting like fuck because we can’t get tourists up to that area.

james, you are no different to any other influencer out there, don’t take the moral high ground and say you are not. You sell shit on line. You’ve cultivated an image. Just because you don’t do paid ads (that we know of) doesn’t make you any high being than anyone else trying to sell shit on the gram.

Im raging at this self entitled prick. I really am.

• Angry
Reactions: 25

Illegal76

Makenna was way more attractive. I listened to his fair points and he said he’d decided to split up with makenna one random day at 2pm and didn’t want to wait till he saw her after she finished work so texted her to let her know he’d decided that was what he wanted but “call me after you finish work if you want to talk about it”. And she never responded ever again. Classy girl not giving him the satisfaction! And then what 2 weeks later he’s with this new one?

• Wow
Your writing skills are impeccable. I’m just here just to read your well written posts.
My grammatically poor, waffle, usually written in a spare moment on the throne, with me cringing at spelling mistakes after...

If you’re being nice=thank you, it’s like therapy, therapy that will keep me out of jail for punching some of them in the face... 😅

If you’re being sarcastic=Let man live! I don’t conform to your dictionaries, mortgages and drug free lifestyles...😏

• Haha
I don't believe for one second that he isn't financially secure / hasn't invested etc. He's not an idiot. He's business savvy and was raised in a very wealthy household. This 'let man live' is to sell an ideology to others that they can live in the moment and don't need to worry about the future...utter nonsense but that's his unique selling point. Meanwhile he is no doubt minted and has a large inheritance/trust fund to fall back on. I wouldn't be surprised if he hasn't already invested in property in London.

• Heart

Steeevo

Really can't be arsed with these grifters any more.

If people can't see they are just chancers after a quick buck and not eDuCAtoRs then maybe more fool them. If reading JS's book has "transformed your life" maybe it's in such a state that you can't make it that much worse anyway.

Look at them for eye candy, if that's what floats your boat, but don't give them your cash. As well as funding their party lifestyle, it just encourages the constant mansplaining, masquerading as advice and support mainly for women. Not sure what's worse, if JS and Diren genuinely buy into their own BS social media world about somehow helping people, or if they realise they are the social media equivalent of door to door salesmen chasing a sale.

Anyway take care all. In the spirit of JS, he's a slightly amended recycled comment from a previous thread...

Tough Love

If you're on social media promoting products, even if they're your own, you're a social media influencer. Without being a social media influencer, you would never have been a No.1 bestseller. Own it.

Number of followers on social media does not equate to how many people you have helped. People follow for different reasons. Donald Trump hasn't helped or educated all the people who happen to follow him on twitter. Just because you have a lot of female followers doesn't mean you get a free pass for bullying women or constant mansplaining.

Calling people lazy when you take afternoon naps and spend most of the day playing video games is a bit rich.

If someone disagrees with you or offers a different opinion then base your response on what they have actually said. Don't extrapolate and make up things that the person hasn't actually said. Arguments can be nuanced and not just black and white.

Working in Fitness First for a few years and being an online PT doesn't make you qualified to be a life coach, especially when you haven't experienced a lot of the challenges that life can bring. Also life coaching is more than just telling people to copy your lifestyle. If you're telling people to copy you then it looks like you're more interested in justifying yourself than helping others.

A decade is ten years. "Almost a decade" is just less than ten years. If you have 1000 hours of experience in a job, that really isn't much. Certainly less than a year in a full time job.

Not being able to sustain a relationship longer than six months, suggests you maybe aren't qualified to give advice on relationships.

Needing a tache, big sunglasses and speedos to show that you have a fun personality, suggests you might want to work on your personality and how you're perceived. If you're wearing them because you think you look good, then fine, own it.

Just because you read something on the internet, learned a space fact or listened to a podcast doesn't make you an expert, even if you have a posh voice or are a little bit cleverer than your mate, Diren.

If you want people to believe that you don't care about criticism than simply ignore it. Talking about how much you don't care, makes it sound like you care. Hooves and horses...

Reactions: 24

longtimelurker86

VIP Member
The fact that the fat doctor lady apparently doesn’t know who he is, as well as lot of people who have commented, will hurt JS more than anything I expect. Swear he thinks he’s just world famous for doing jack shit when in reality, he’s a washed up nobody who no longer had any decent content.

Attachments

• Haha

brandambassador

VIP Member
Listened to the podcast with Shona as I’m still stuck in hospital post surgery 10 days. Lost respect for her. I’d say she would still jump him. She couldn’t have fed his ego much more. Said she dumped him because she felt he was going to dump her. Tells him how intelligent and polite he is & what a turn on that is... 🤯. Wow eye opening she’s not the strong independent lady she seems based on what I heard there

• Wow
  • Sad