James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes Lee is a past JSA winner ...hooked up with Kristy for a while šŸ˜€šŸ˜€šŸ˜€
Havenā€™t they all hooked up? I reckon a lot changed when that first big group went to Bali. Those girls gate crashed (assume it was a massive orgy) and then Kristy went off on her own.

Haha!! Heā€™s talking about her not replying again and seems heā€™s sent her numerous messages.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Pretends to be some sort of baller but is still cribbing over a used phone that he would have paid $1k - $1500 for šŸ™„
Heā€™s probably dropped more than that on a Saturday night

Reactions: 17
Definitely bothered by her lack of reaction lol. Go Makenna.
Wonder what Makennaā€™s biggest regret is, James?! Hmmmmm....

Pretends to be some sort of baller but is still cribbing over a used phone that he would have paid $1k - $1500 for šŸ™„
Heā€™s probably dropped more than that on a Saturday night
He doesnā€™t give two hoots about the cost of that phone. Itā€™s all about asserting power and feeling superior. Heā€™s deliberately publicly shaming her and no doubt his JSA minions are doing the rest of his dirty work by sending abuse to Makenna. He is beyond pathetic.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
He doesnā€™t give two hoots about the cost of that phone. Itā€™s all about asserting power and feeling superior. Heā€™s deliberately publicly shaming her and no doubt his JSA minions are doing the rest of his dirty work by sending abuse to Makenna. He is beyond pathetic
Itā€™s actually pathetic he is still harping on about her. He dated her for like what - was it even 6 months. Then broke up with her by text. Allegedly as she hasnā€™t the platform to tell her side of the story. Makenna if youā€™re reading this, come join us šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Of all the things heā€™s done, this public bullying for the phone is the worst .. well done Makenna for giving him a taste of his own medicine. But how dare he

Reactions: 11
Men like him always get such a kick out of women trying to contact them and attempting to find out why did the relationship breakdown and why they've broken up. She did the right thing 100 million percent. It absolutely bothers him so much that she never gave him the reaction he had come to expect from women. Like all bullies he gets a kick out of humiliation. He would only be delighted to have sat on that podcast scratching his balls say "ah guys she is blowing up my phone trying to contact me but I'm too good to give her an explanation" like fair play to her for not feeding into his b*llsh*t. He can't be the big man to his friends about it. No one deserves how he treats women. I'm sure he has ignored many a women over the years so he just doesn't like the taste of his own medicine.

Last edited:
Reactions: 22
Heā€™s CLEARLY only doing this for the content. Obvs heā€™s a massive prick and is seriously lacking in the content so instead is shaming his ex girlfriend over an old iphone. Desperate much?!

Reactions: 5
I really like Diren (sometimes he can be annoying) wish to duck he would get away from James - heā€™s just an arrogant tit! The shampoo story had me howling šŸ˜‚

Definitely bothered by her lack of reaction lol. Go Makenna.
How embarrassing to keep going on about an ex šŸ˜‚ bless you James arenā€™t you over her? Did she actually dump you and you canā€™t handle it? Let it go babe šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ Mackenna high 5 to you girl šŸ¤ššŸ» You had a lucky escape

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Heā€™s definitely gonna try and bang Kayla Itsines I reckon. You can tell he fancies her and sheā€™s recently back on the market!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
He seems to have a bit of regret since this tour. Jealous off Examples house, jealous of Kaylas studio.

Wonder if he is finally realising mortgage free life is going to leave him with duck all.

Tbh no excuse, what he claims he earns he could probably buy a house outright if he stopped sniffing it.

Reactions: 18
This is what I don't understand! They all go on about freedom and not being tied down by mortgages, or children or partners. But I could not want for anything else if I had the money to either buy a house outright or get a mortgage. I'd be so happy with the security. You never know what's going to happen. You can still travel the world doing the shite book/inspirational talks and still own a house or flat. Just Let the house out or move one of your hangers on in to watch the place so u have a base to come back to. Imo it's very childish to not think about down the road. Peter pan syndrome for sure.

Reactions: 9
He claimed yesterday that he's not really making any money off this tour, it's just great to travel to other cities and see how people live there. Maybe he's just not very financially savvy/responsible and the "freedom" he goes on about just masks that. I think soon, maybe a year or so, he'll get to a crossroads and admit he does want all those things for real: a house, mortgage, family, and all the people who have listened to his "advice" about not having any responsibilities could well feel very shortchanged with the u-turn.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.