James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know, if he was rich would he really be in a share house with 3 others poor guys in their mid 20’s with kinda not so great jobs? Would he catch buses if he was rich? ...
wouldn’t he date better girls if he was rich? He dates skanky 20-something beer drinking bogans not eastern suburbs types ..

He wears the same clothes but he does have expensive sneakers.
I think he lives with those guys because he is extremely co-dependant. He has issues with woman (no respect) which is obvious from the way he treats them. So he relies on his male friends. Which is all well and good now but those lads will grow up and move on. Not sure James has that capacity

Reactions: 19
Why do these morons think that people have negative opinions because life is tit?

No, mate. We don’t rate you because you’re annoying as fuckkkkkkk. There’s no jealousy. There’s literally just a place to vent because no “influencer” accepts criticism on their public platform lol

Reactions: 12
Tbh thinking about it logically, I can imagine him been skint and £1000s in debt in 10 years time. He's been gifted most his clothes and shoes... He'll he gifted a house in daddies will. But he'll be a sad has been that didn't plan for people not been interested one day

Reactions: 10
Tbh thinking about it logically, I can imagine him been skint and £1000s in debt in 10 years time. He's been gifted most his clothes and shoes... He'll he gifted a house in daddies will. But he'll be a sad has been that didn't plan for people not been interested one day
He wouldn’t be so reluctant to buy/save if he didn’t have his parents house and money to fall back on.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
He makes me laugh , everytime he talks about his earnings it jumps £10 an hour not to mention the "thousands " of hours on the gym floor when he says he only worked part time in the next breath. His maths just doesn't work out!

I have just had a look he said he has had a decade experience but a quick Google search says he qualifed as a pt till 24 then he left for Australia at 25 to travel my guess is he was a pt in Sydney for a year tops.

He is so full of tit!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
He wouldn’t be so reluctant to buy/save if he didn’t have his parents house and money to fall back on.
Definitely. And let's be honest, he doesn't really work now. He just relies on everyone else working.

He has commitment issues in every area of his life. Including JSA. That's why he wrote a book. Bored of PT, made the academy, bored of the academy so wrote a couple of books. Bored of the gym so skateboarder everywhere, bored of the skateboard BJJ. Bored of his housemates, flies Diren over.

He'll need something new after this tour. Will spend some time with his family till he's bored of them too. Then probably country hop for a while.

Reactions: 14
Anyone else find him to come across as so much more toxic/confrontational (especially on his Q&A boxes on instagram) when he’s spending time with Diren? He wasn’t so aggro before Diren flew over IMO.

Reactions: 15
Exactly. And he never acknowledges this at all really: he has the privilege of living the way he does because he has this safety net. Fair enough, lucky him but at least mention that most people are not in this position and HAVE to save.

Reactions: 6
James is DEFINITELY hooking up with Kayla Itsines! He just posted a story at her house with her dog, she’s there in the background in the dark, and she was at his breakfast this morning. I’m calling it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else find him to come across as so much more toxic/confrontational (especially on his Q&A boxes on instagram) when he’s spending time with Diren? He wasn’t so aggro before Diren flew over IMO.
He’s definitely the type who thinks he’s ten men when his pals are around.

Reactions: 4
James is DEFINITELY hooking up with Kayla Itsines! He just posted a story at her house with her dog, she’s there in the background in the dark, and she was at his breakfast this morning. I’m calling it.
So he potentially banged the female Joe Wicks?! This is awks, James....😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I doubt he’s banging her. He said yesterday she was looking after them like little brothers 🤣 that’s friend zoning if I ever saw it

Reactions: 3
This is an amusing read.

Commitment issues are certainly Diren and James's love child. Maybe they could write a book together about being influences and fleecing people just so they can try to get their "medium to small sized" appendage into any female that's willing.

God forbid they actually have some thought, care and consideration for others. James has lost so much of what he originally stood for it's painful to watch. Think there's a lot of the JSA community "old timers" in the same opinion.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else thing the reason James is so boring and well normal at the moment because he’s sober and not high on cocaine all day? I think it’s a good healthy mature thing but makes for very boring viewing.

Reactions: 8
Anyone else thing the reason James is so boring and well normal at the moment because he’s sober and not high on cocaine all day? I think it’s a good healthy mature thing but makes for very boring viewing.
Most definitely this! All he does is q&a, no new or interesting content of any value

I noticed he is still commenting on Cori’s photos. Maybe the want for Perm Residency will see him settle down

Reactions: 2
He will be desperately angling for residency. One of his question thingies though someone asked if he’s worried about getting stuck in the UK on his “tour”. As he doesn’t have citizenship or PR, he won’t be able to get back.

He will be desperately angling for residency. One of his question thingies though someone asked if he’s worried about getting stuck in the UK on his “tour”. As he doesn’t have citizenship or PR, he won’t be able to get back.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.