James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Diren posting a photo of himself at the airport ready to go to Australia is peak not reading the room! I get that both him and James get fans by deliberately pissing people off but that seems too far when people are actually dying! He's justifying it as he has an Australian passport so he's allowed to go which is totally not the point!! We're not supposed to travel full stop! I'm currently staying somewhere I don't actually live (I moved there before the first lockdown so I wouldn't be on my own) but I would never just travel back and forward because technically I can!

Edit: Getting pissed with James and his man child friends is not 'essential business travel' to everyone else who has a real job or has sadly lost theirs.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
I see Diren is getting plenty of negative comments about him travelling to Australia. Rightly so. Well for him being flown over by James business class and paying to go into hotel quarantine. Meanwhile, I (and millions of others) have been stuck in Australia and don’t know when we can see our families in Europe etc. again. I doubt it will be 2021. We can’t even travel within Australia to other states right now from Sydney.
Im actually livid that he’s being allowed come over even if he has permanent residency. I’m a dual citizen and am stuck here. One of my parents had a stroke mid last year and I was denied an exemption to leave to fly to Ireland. But sure, let Diren in to tag along holding James’s hand to go on a big sesh. That book tour won’t happen, they won’t be allowed travel state to state

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Diren posting a photo of himself at the airport ready to go to Australia is peak not reading the room! I get that both him and James get fans by deliberately pissing people off but that seems too far when people are actually dying! He's justifying it as he has an Australian passport so he's allowed to go which is totally not the point!! We're not supposed to travel full stop! I'm currently staying somewhere I don't actually live (I moved there before the first lockdown so I wouldn't be on my own) but I would never just travel back and forward because technically I can!

Edit: Getting pissed with James and his man child friends is not 'essential business travel' to everyone else who has a real job or has sadly lost theirs.
I’m Australian and wouldn’t dream of going back there now. He is trying to say because he has PR he is working bla bla bla. Excuse to get away from lockdown and party with the boys

Reactions: 12
Aussie here too 👋🏻 I am living in the UK and haven’t seen my family in Australia for nearly 2 years (was meant to see them in May last year), it’s incredibly hard and upsetting but still don’t think it’d be justified for me to fly over there right now. His “working” excuse has really pissed me off.

I’m Australian and wouldn’t dream of going back there now. He is trying to say because he has PR he is working bla bla bla. Excuse to get away from lockdown and party with the boys

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Felicity defo dropped him off at the airport “busy morning with clients” my arse.

So he may have been negative at the time of the test, but he will have seen people between then and all the way to Oz, putting others at risk if he does come into contact with someone infected. It’s just completely selfish. And using the “He’s not doing anything wrong” card is infuriating. There’s lots we can do but don’t because morally it’s wrong.

He also did flout the rules in Lockdown one and that’s why he abused a nurse when called out. Scum.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
Felicity defo dropped him off at the airport “busy morning with clients” my arse.

So he may have been negative at the time of the test, but he will have seen people between then and all the way to Oz, putting others at risk if he does come into contact with someone infected. It’s just completely selfish. And using the “He’s not doing anything wrong” card is infuriating. There’s lots we can do but don’t because morally it’s wrong.

He also did flout the rules in Lockdown one and that’s why he abused a nurse when called out. Scum.
👏🏻 Exactly this.

Reactions: 6
Diren flying for work is a JOKE. He spent lockdown one country hopping, lockdown two he went to dubai, lockdown three he's going to Australia to fly about. Didn't Olima get covid and end up in hospital extremely fast after coming back from Dubai? And Diren walking round saying he didn't have to quarentene.

They're the definition of when people are them and us. Have a bit of money and lockdown doesn't count so much.

Reactions: 18
Diren flying for work is a JOKE. He spent lockdown one country hopping, lockdown two he went to dubai, lockdown three he's going to Australia to fly about. Didn't Olima get covid and end up in hospital extremely fast after coming back from Dubai? And Diren walking round saying he didn't have to quarentene.

They're the definition of when people are them and us. Have a bit of money and lockdown doesn't count so much.
I can personally confirm Diren (And Verruca Salts) was mixing and contact training multiple locations across London and with multiple people (I believe around 20-30 people) at the time of his friend’s sickness!!! When I say this guy is a thicko psychopath/narcissist it’s not a baseless personal attack, or to be nasty to a super Z lister conman, this guy really is the real deal scumbag... ...He really really doesn’t care. I just can’t drag several nice/kind but naive people into the mix and mess their lives up by grassing him/them up. I’d happily say this to his face, I’d happily give him a slap, but can’t risk others innocently or naively caught in his ‘collateral’ damage if people knew what he was up to. I am so glad he’s gone, and I know for a fact, many others will be glad to see the back of him if it’s for a long while... ...Anyone got a timescale for tool boy’s planned return? ...If the world ever needed Australian wildlife to come good, now is that time! :)

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
I think James is a twit but Dr Josh’s stories saying the Cosmo cover is ‘fantastic’ is so wide of the mark.

My best friend is a sister in HDU Covid, just ask her opinion on how healthy and fantastic being GROSSLY overweight is right now? And how far body positivity goes when proning morbidly obese patients on CPAP.

P.S Delighted to get thread title.
P.P.S has JS paid Diren’s flight and quarantine???!!! He is literally is little witch boy if that’s the case. 🤢

Reactions: 23
I seemed to have missed the initial insta story when he became obsessed with chess, where did it even come from?! so random.

Reactions: 4
I can personally confirm Diren (And Verruca Salts) was mixing and contact training multiple locations across London and with multiple people (I believe around 20-30 people) at the time of his friend’s sickness!!! When I say this guy is a thicko psychopath/narcissist it’s not a baseless personal attack, or to be nasty to a super Z lister conman, this guy really is the real deal scumbag...
Oooo well if you can ever drop any hints without incriminating anyone please do! Have you got any dirt on their ‘relationship’? Do they act like a couple away from their instagrams?

Reactions: 2
Maybe people wouldn't be kicking off so much if you did simple things like kept your face covering on you bleeping idiot.

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Yes the old 'work' excuse being rolled out. Except it isn't even clear yet if any of the Aus/New Zealand dates will definitely go ahead? But yes the business class flights + hotel quarantine can no doubt be written off in some shape or form as business expenses.
And in among the comments on people giving out are the usual absolute saddos who can't wait to see James/Diren back together again, how fantastic it will be to see them interact again etc. Both of them know at this stage it drives good engagement for both their profiles so win/win with the fan base lapping it up even if the tours do get postponed.

Reactions: 11
He said he’s going for the tour like it’s the most important event of the century. He came across as if he thought everyone would say ‘oh ok then Diren, as long as it’s for the tour’ 🙄

Reactions: 7
I'm going for the JAMES SMITH TOUR 😂😂😂😂

That's made my day.

Although, seriously a terrible, terrible decision from all involved.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think James is a twit but Dr Josh’s stories saying the Cosmo cover is ‘fantastic’ is so wide of the mark.

My best friend is a sister in HDU Covid, just ask her opinion on how healthy and fantastic being GROSSLY overweight is right now? And how far body positivity goes when proning morbidly obese patients on CPAP.

P.S Delighted to get thread title.
P.P.S has JS paid Diren’s flight and quarantine???!!! He is literally is little witch boy if that’s the case. 🤢
Think someone said he made tens of thousands off project x now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.