James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He will be desperately angling for residency. One of his question thingies though someone asked if he’s worried about getting stuck in the UK on his “tour”. As he doesn’t have citizenship or PR, he won’t be able to get back.

He will be desperately angling for residency. One of his question thingies though someone asked if he’s worried about getting stuck in the UK on his “tour”. As he doesn’t have citizenship or PR, he won’t be able to get back.
He's already pulled out of IFS. (which the majority of non influencers going, was purely for him through the JSA community.)

At least that's what the email looked like earlier today. Might go check it again tbh.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Sinead Quinn PT is bloody back 🙄 - with her “bleeping” in every sentence and her voice going up at the end of everything she says....

Can’t wait for the next “unreal” book/quote/self help seminar she wastes her money on...

If you have to try so hard to be happy... guess what?!? You ain’t happy. Copying James Smith life won’t work!! 🤷🏼‍♂️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Sinead Quinn PT is bloody back 🙄 - with her “bleeping” in every sentence and her voice going up at the end of everything she says....

Can’t wait for the next “unreal” book/quote/self help seminar she wastes her money on...

If you have to try so hard to be happy... guess what?!? You ain’t happy. Copying James Smith life won’t work!! 🤷🏼‍♂️
I reaaaaaaaally hate the whole “woke” hippy PT tit going on. As if they’ve all been enlightened and yawwwwwwwwwwwwn

Why doesn't he have residency? He seems to of made up his mind that he wants to live in Australia... Has he tried and failed?

Anyone seen the hashtag on his latest post? 👀 TMI.
That made me feel a bit sick tbh.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Why doesn't he have residency? He seems to of made up his mind that he wants to live in Australia... Has he tried and failed?

That made me feel a bit sick tbh.
Honestly I’m not sure! I’m not sure how it works to get residency etc in australia. Someone should ask haha

The way Paul Mort handled the comments about him just made me think he was a dick tbh-sounded pretty bitter and pissed off for someone who doesn’t care.
When will people realise that until ‘influencers’ drop their ego and allow negative/disagreeing comments,then there will always be a platform for that discussion elsewhere. I mean he was slagging tattlers off for slagging him off-then in the comments it’s all brown nosers slagging tattle off too-hypocritical much?

this is why I love Ben Carpenter and the fitness chef so much-they enter into debate with disagreeing comments rather than just shout them down.

haven’t been on this thread in a while because it got so boring because James et all are just so dull I can’t even be bothered gossiping about them lol

Reactions: 18
Honestly I’m not sure! I’m not sure how it works to get residency etc in australia. Someone should ask haha
He has spoken about his residency issue before.
To get residency in Aus you need to do a partner visa (ala Diren) but they are long winded and generally hard to get - needs to be a proper long term relationship with lots of proof of joint commitments.

The mainway to get it is via skills - you have to be in a career on the skills shortage list and generally you get set points based for your qualifications (usually needs to be a degree or a trade), years of experience in the career age and passing an (actually quite tricky) English exam.

Safe to say, PT are a dime a dozen in Oz and I don’t believe their qualifications are recognised for the points even if they were needed.

It’s why alot of these digital nomads base themselves in SE Asia, so they can live cheap and fly back and forward to Aus on their 3 month holiday visas.

Reactions: 10
He’s over 30 also which doesn’t help from a visa perspective.
you can do a working holiday visa up to 35 now but I would think he has already used up that visa. But you are right - you get less points for your application once you hit the 30 mark!

Should have said above - even if you get all the points needed, you still have to be invited to apply and then actually be granted residency! Speaking from experience - it’s a fairly stressful process 😅

Reactions: 3
He has spoken about his residency issue before.
To get residency in Aus you need to do a partner visa (ala Diren) but they are long winded and generally hard to get - needs to be a proper long term relationship with lots of proof of joint commitments.

The mainway to get it is via skills - you have to be in a career on the skills shortage list and generally you get set points based for your qualifications (usually needs to be a degree or a trade), years of experience in the career age and passing an (actually quite tricky) English exam.

Safe to say, PT are a dime a dozen in Oz and I don’t believe their qualifications are recognised for the points even if they were needed.

It’s why alot of these digital nomads base themselves in SE Asia, so they can live cheap and fly back and forward to Aus on their 3 month holiday visas.
Ahhh right!! Sounds like a ridiculous process and why the hell would anyone start a business on what seems Like a temporary visa is beyond me lol. I wouldn’t know where to start with the skills searching but I would actually find it hilarious if he had to leave Oz permanently 😂

I noticed he is still commenting on Cori’s photos. Maybe the want for Perm Residency will see him settle down
Only reason went against his grain of no kids as knows she aint going to introduce any old person to her child and she craves the family stability for said child he has money and can provide that.both get something out of it

So gross. BuT He rEspECts WoMeN oK.
I've no idea how he or anyone else can believe he respects women when he says stuff like that hashtag, refers to women as puss or feminazis depending on if they are sleeping with him and just his whole attitude in general. It really put me off him!

• Heart
Reactions: 7

Eurgh! I can't stand them all.. with their 'manifesting' happiness rubbish. You can tell it's all fake!!

[
QUOTE="RealityCheckExpress, post: 4056231, member: 198279"]
He's already pulled out of IFS. (which the majority of non influencers going, was purely for him through the JSA community.)

At least that's what the email looked like earlier today. Might go check it again tbh.
[/QUOTE]

he’s pulled out of IFS? Wow, has he given a reason?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.