James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else part of the JSA Facebook group. I’m seeing zero difference in majority of the before and after pics. It’s all just different underwear or poses.

Reactions: 4
Anyone else part of the JSA Facebook group. I’m seeing zero difference in majority of the before and after pics. It’s all just different underwear or poses.
That's usually the case tbh. They'll all fawn over eachother saying they see changes.

Reactions: 3
The before and after pics are the least of their worries. They should work on transforming their toxic attitudes towards members who aren’t in the ‘desperate to get noticed by James’ clique

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The before and after pics are the least of their worries. They should work on transforming their toxic attitudes towards members who aren’t in the ‘desperate to get noticed by James’ clique
Couldn’t have put it better myself. I feel sad for the ones who genuinely take all their strength to post a photo to get one like and no comments. And there’s one who’s off her trolley with happiness who does dances all the time to cheer people up and gets barely nothing it’s very telling of the group

Reactions: 3
I deactivated my FB about a year and a half ago, was tempted to reactivate just to have a nosey but it’s probably the usual suspects 🙄

Reactions: 1
I sometimes regret leaving the group but it really was toxic.
James has got super boring now. There’s nothing interesting to say about him. I cringed watching the instastories of the Opening night of the tour though 🤣

Reactions: 6
Alcohol is a bit of an introducer to things escalating towards cocaine etc.

Perhaps something was going on with that. Best way to fight cocaine use is to avoid stuff that tends to lead you to making that decision.
I completely agree, thought this too

Reactions: 2
Couldn’t have put it better myself. I feel sad for the ones who genuinely take all their strength to post a photo to get one like and no comments. And there’s one who’s off her trolley with happiness who does dances all the time to cheer people up and gets barely nothing it’s very telling of the group
I know but that mad dancing girl is just annoying! I’m not in the group much but after seeing the first few of those dances I had definitely had enough ...

Do they deliberately pose like 2 P1 pupils on their mammy’s door step on their first day of school?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Diren standing just in front, to make James look taller!
James claims to be 6ft, but I’m sure he adds a couple of inches on for good measure 😂

Reactions: 5
Anyone seen James rinsing Makenna for ‘stealing’ his mobile and refusing to give it back?! He’s dropped it on some podcast with some guy I now can’t find!! He goes in on her a fair bit...

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.