James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd love to know his true reasons for quitting alcohol...

Also, James does seem truly sick of Diren. And Diren seems to not notice at all 😂
Probably like most people his age who take a break and go on about it, is that he will have had a bad experience that scared him a bit.

Everyone I know who has done that same either nearly had an accident, ended up in hospital ill, hurt themselves in some way, was robbed, blacked out and can't remember the night etc.

Reactions: 15
I have noticed he has made loads of sly digs about him funding everything and having more money than diren.
I am wondering if they have drifted .

Reactions: 10
Now Diren’s had a sniff of success - that doesn’t sit well with James, he likes his minions well below him

Reactions: 12

Also, James does seem truly sick of Diren. And Diren seems to not notice at all 😂
It’s almost like without the alcohol to bond over they have nothing!

Shows just how boring JS is in his stories now. All their fans were so excited for them to reunite but since he’s given up alcohol the content has gone downhill and the friendship doesn’t seem as strong!

Reactions: 11
It's like watching two brothers but the older one is pissed off with the younger one tagging along for the free ride. No idea if James tries to look fed up on purpose as a joke.

Reactions: 13
in a week of watching James’ stories I don’t think he’s cracked a smile once!! There’s no banter between him and diren amymore it’s like watching paint dry!! What’s happening to him is he finally losing it 🤣

Reactions: 11

Didn’t he have some sort of epiphany about his lifestyle, when he was off his face on DMT or the like? (Ironic, I know) 🙄

He definitely spoke about it on one of his recent’ish podcasts, but I can’t remember which one!

Reactions: 1
I think James is smarter than Dirat (though it wouldn't be hard). The little scruff also really made a show of himself with that video to the essential worker. Comes across as a total prick. James is getting older as is his audience so to remain relatable and keep the cash cow rolling, he needs to mature with them if that makes sense. No 21yr old is gna be interested in the life of an online PT/Author(ish) in their mid thirties giving up alcohol, age gap and life narrative isn't relatable. It's also fairly common for men to hit a wall in their thirties and then they decide they actually want to grow up. He might be doing it arse ways with the second book topics but the tune is changing. So like any relationship, people grow with you or you distance. That's probably what we're witnessing here.

Reactions: 12
Alcohol is a bit of an introducer to things escalating towards cocaine etc.

Perhaps something was going on with that. Best way to fight cocaine use is to avoid stuff that tends to lead you to making that decision.

Reactions: 10
I think James is smarter than Dirat (though it wouldn't be hard). The little scruff also really made a show of himself with that video to the essential worker. Comes across as a total prick. James is getting older as is his audience so to remain relatable and keep the cash cow rolling, he needs to mature with them if that makes sense. No 21yr old is gna be interested in the life of an online PT/Author(ish) in their mid thirties giving up alcohol, age gap and life narrative isn't relatable. It's also fairly common for men to hit a wall in their thirties and then they decide they actually want to grow up. He might be doing it arse ways with the second book topics but the tune is changing. So like any relationship, people grow with you or you distance. That's probably what we're witnessing here.
hahaha, can the next thread be: James Smith- author(ish)? 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Maybe he's thinking of his next book. "James Smith - not an alcoholic. How I changed my life by stopping drinking. Read my book to find out the secret of how to do this and unleash your true potential" 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Cringing watching the tour 🙄 it was so important for Diren to fly over to be James’s hype man, to go out on stage before him and during breaks. Still using the same songs as the last tour “feel my needs” 😴
Diren talking in his exaggerated gangster accent oh please

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Anyone else think it was funny that Diren listened to the audio book on the same day as the tour started (or day before maybe). He's had months to do it plus he was in quarantine which should have been plenty of time 😂 flys to the other side of the world to do a book tour for a book he hadn't yet read 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yep absolute cringe - here I am just reading the book of the tour I'm about to present. Yano the absolute essential work I've come to Aus to do in the middle of a global pandemic. His role was irreplaceable for the tour to go ahead but hasn't even bothered reading the actual book.
Thank god anyway at least one event is going ahead. Maybe James will be in a better humour when he has all the fan gals and guys fawning all over him once again.

Reactions: 14
Maybe he's thinking of his next book. "James Smith - not an alcoholic. How I changed my life by stopping drinking. Read my book to find out the secret of how to do this and unleash your true potential" 😜
I would copyright this asap as it will be stolen by James Smith media 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.