James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who is this? Aine???

Does anyone follow Kristy Mind Your Fitness? She seems to have forgotten JSA ( & Lee Hardy😉 )
If so...does it irritate the way she talks to her bf....where are we going today??? She talks to her dog the same silly way😂😂😂

I want more Pippa goss please
Yes!! I cannot explain how much the ‘where are we going today?’ question INFURIATES me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t understand why she needs to talk to him like a baby either and if you want people to know where you’re going...just say!!! What’s even more unbearable is that he answers in a baby voice too 😡

I did notice that she doesn’t follow any of the JSA lot anymore either, she also done the MNU course and still follows Martin. I didn’t realise Lee had left his wife for her but have always wondered why Lee & Kristy broke up. I remember when she was with him she said she doesn’t like sharing her private life but she shares all of it with the one she’s with now for some reason. She was also really close to one of the girls in the group at one point, they were like best friends then all of a sudden stopped speaking to each other.

ETA: I would also like some more Pippa goss too 😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Yes!! I cannot explain how much the ‘where are we going today?’ question INFURIATES me!!!!!!!!!!!!! I don’t understand why she needs to talk to him like a baby either and if you want people to know where you’re going...just say!!! What’s even more unbearable is that he answers in a baby voice too 😡

I did notice that she doesn’t follow any of the JSA lot anymore either, she also done the MNU course and still follows Martin. I didn’t realise Lee had left his wife for her but have always wondered why Lee & Kristy broke up. I remember when she was with him she said she doesn’t like sharing her private life but she shares all of it with the one she’s with now for some reason. She was also really close to one of the girls in the group at one point, they were like best friends then all of a sudden stopped speaking to each other.

ETA: I would also like some more Pippa goss too 😂
When I was in the FB group a few years ago, A group of JSA members would meet up and go for walks around London. It all looked very cliquey. Think Kristy used to go and that Canadian lady who lost a lot of weight and that really irritating ginger guy that was one of the challenge winners.

Reactions: 2
Who am I?
"Ask me a question, ask me a question, ask me a question" (carry on to infinity)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
When I was in the FB group a few years ago, A group of JSA members would meet up and go for walks around London. It all looked very cliquey. Think Kristy used to go and that Canadian lady who lost a lot of weight and that really irritating ginger guy that was one of the challenge winners.
Yes I remember that, we must have been in the group at the same time but it was the Scottish girl she was close with. I don’t think the friendship lasted long tbh. I do wonder why she doesn’t follow James & Diren anymore though as she was all over them when she was in the group.

Yes I remember that, we must have been in the group at the same time but it was the Scottish girl she was close with. I don’t think the friendship lasted long tbh. I do wonder why she doesn’t follow James & Diren anymore though as she was all over them when she was in the group.
Forgot about the fleeting friendship with the Scottish girl. It is rather strange that she has distanced herself from James and Diren, yet not Martin MacD.

To be honest I do quite like her. She’s a nice girl but she just needs to stop talking to her boyfriend in a baby voice 😂😂😂

Heather was the scottish friend but something happened around the time Kristy went to Bali and they seemed to fall out.
Oh who else had Lee???
All very cultish behaviour in the JSA😂

Reactions: 3
Does anyone have the @s for the challenge winners? I'd love to see how their journeys are going 😂

Reactions: 2
Does anyone have the @s for the challenge winners? I'd love to see how their journeys are going 😂
@lornas_transformation - Fairplay to her
@fatlossfoster - bore off
@leehardyfromthegram
@laylamoroney1 - she has lost her bleeping mind
@ainemcginn - the girl who charges for her email subscription
@munro4gmac - vile
@kay_gets_fit_jsa
@jlfit9
@sineadquinnpt
@bekkitodd - made a Bob or two selling JSA branded merchandise
@tetley_tales
@kristy_mindyourfitness

There are some others who don’t really interact with the group but here’s a few to get you started lol

There’s someone who is fairly frequently posting in the JSAM Facebook group and also in the main bodycoach facebook group. Double thirsty. Always wonder which plan she actually follows...
Oooo who is that?

Heather was the scottish friend but something happened around the time Kristy went to Bali and they seemed to fall out.
Oh who else had Lee???
All very cultish behaviour in the JSA😂
Ahhh Heather Mufasa (Mitchell) who shacked up with Jake. Also challenge placer. They’ve had a bairn now.

Lees had a few... Jo Gledhill. Who also placed in a challenge. I’m pretty sure he shagged some horrorwho’s a bit squinty and has loads of teeth but I forget her name. She’s the one always up Pippas arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone remember the girl who used to post long rambling videos.. she was a police officer and used to video herself in her uniform which I always thought was odd. She used to go on about boys she wanted to lick and her tragic love life

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does anyone remember the girl who used to post long rambling videos.. she was a police officer and used to video herself in her uniform which I always thought was odd. She used to go on about boys she wanted to lick and her tragic love life
WTAF!! 😂😂😂😂😂

I think we need to be super careful here, not all of those handles are for public figures and I don’t want the thread closed.

Reactions: 7
She was called Amber I think!!!!😂😂😂l

So Foster lost weight, gained it back, became a PT and nutritionalist and now works for JSA! Wonder if he's on a wage...

Hardy, another that lost weight and is not fat fit

Layla... She's almost back to her before, just knows how to take better pics...oh and she's a PT too how. Fab.

ainem clearly quit the gym.

munro private profile probably says it all

Kay breathes in so much she might pass out... And is that a missing panel in the door in that after pic?

jl probably dumps water over his head for the 'sweaty' after pics.

Sinead Queen of the ancient after pics. Also now a JSA coach /PT

bekki just skinnyfat

Kristy some sort of PT

So basically, win a challenge. Get 4000 followers, quit the gym and gain weight back, because a PT, and feel like an influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.