James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve noticed that too with previous winners of the challenge. They all come back from Bali and pretty much do the same thing. Do a PT course, join BJJ, become preachy as f**k and then slowly pile the weight back on. Some of them have done so many challenges, they could have paid for their own trip to Bali, without the knobhead brigade for company!
😂😂😂 You’re not wrong!! There was a time in 18/19 when the Fb group was full of posts that posted some mindful bollocks about look how far I’ve come blah blah blah. Yeah great. Neybody cares. That wee African sunset midget Jack fella - I’ve yet to see him maintain his progress in one challenge, the unstable Norn Irish lassie who looks like a smurf forever posting pics on her Instagram of her greeting and then deletes them.... who looks the same as she did before, the Aussie fella who went pretty much back to square one, the narcissist sweaty sock mod, all excellent examples of people who are clearly spunking cash on challenges, but not actually forming any fundamental or meaningful changes to habits to keep the fight of the jelly belly away. You might as well quite literally set actual fire to their cash. Bore afffffff.

Reactions: 8
Tbh even James himself couldn't do his own JSA challenge. He was a none starter after spouting he was doing it for weeks. Then the ones that do put in the effort and complete for 12 weeks and get OK before and afters do it by eating 1500 calories of chips, chocolate and pizza. I'm yet to meet one that eats plenty of fruit and veg... They just keep their normal tit diet and lessen it for a few weeks.

Then again though, James relies on people failing and becoming repeat customers. Just like slimming world, weight watchers, herbalife. None of them want to lose your money so they don't give you the tools to change your lifestyle.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
On this note actually, how did JS go from spending 90% of his time with Sonny, Ferris etc and now we hardly see them on stories? Did I miss something here 🤔
Sonny's drug ban is up this year so is probably avoiding the likes of James.

James and Diren are traveling so not home with Ferris and Co

Reactions: 5
Sonny's drug ban is up this year so is probably avoiding the likes of James.

James and Diren are traveling so not home with Ferris and Co
Ah that makes sense about Sonny. I know they’re travelling but even before I’m sure Ferris was never in JS stories much anymore. Although I don’t pay that much attention lol

Ah that makes sense about Sonny. I know they’re travelling but even before I’m sure Ferris was never in JS stories much anymore. Although I don’t pay that much attention lol
ferris seemed really invested in James and makenna. Even honing in on makenna quite a lot in his short films, maybe he had an opinion on their break up so James has cast him out

Reactions: 4
On this note actually, how did JS go from spending 90% of his time with Sonny, Ferris etc and now we hardly see them on stories? Did I miss something here 🤔
😂 I forgot Ferris even existed until you mentioned this. Hadn’t even noticed he wasn’t on his stories recently! But yeah I agree be has been notably absent. Was such a little arse licker anyway

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Kinda expect the way Diren and James will fall out is because they'll bone eachothers birds

Kinda expect the way Diren and James will fall out is because they'll bone eachothers birds
Haha I can imagine Diren would fancy James’s gf’s easily. Couldn’t see James touching ’Fliss’ with a barge pole though - she’s too far removed from the ‘cool skater chick’ he goes for

the unstable Norn Irish lassie who looks like a smurf forever posting pics on her Instagram of her greeting and then deletes them.... who looks the same as she did before,
Who is this? Aine???

Does anyone follow Kristy Mind Your Fitness? She seems to have forgotten JSA ( & Lee Hardy😉 )
If so...does it irritate the way she talks to her bf....where are we going today??? She talks to her dog the same silly way😂😂😂

I want more Pippa goss please

Reactions: 2
Who is this? Aine???

Does anyone follow Kristy Mind Your Fitness? She seems to have forgotten JSA ( & Lee Hardy😉 )
If so...does it irritate the way she talks to her bf....where are we going today??? She talks to her dog the same silly way😂😂😂

Kristy is absolutely painful.

Who is this? Aine???

who is Lee Hardy? I saw Lucy Lord used to tag him in stuff but he doesn’t have many followers? Is Kristy his ex? 👀

Who is this? Aine???

I'm so here for all of this! I was a member of the JSAM group when Lee won and he left his wife for Kristy, or so it seemed. Not long after, Pippa left her long time husband and I thought it was all a bit incestuous.

I can't believe I loved these cunts 😭

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
There’s someone who is fairly frequently posting in the JSAM Facebook group and also in the main bodycoach facebook group. Double thirsty. Always wonder which plan she actually follows...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.