James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unpopular opinion.....I don’t like Lucy lord! She’s just riding on his coat tails and considering she looks a nice person why would you be james’ cheerleader? Coz she’s getting followers 🤷🏼‍♀️
I find her quite pathetic to be honest... she is like the unpopular girl in school who gets paid a bit of attention and does EVERYTHING for the boys, she’s essentially their mum! I think SHE would want to be with them but shes not attractive enough. She does everything for them, unpacking, cooking, washing, making their beds to make sure they stay liking her, its so sad!

He wears his arrogance, selfishness, inflated sense of self importance, narcissistic views on everything, the way he treats women and everything else in life like a badge of honour!
He genuinely believes that nothing is wrong with him when in actual fact, his views are so messed up and unhealthy... it’s exhausting to watch someone be so happy and proud of their dire traits 🥴

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
Some of the content made me really uncomfortable, tbh. There are people on there who are genuinely very vulnerable and need professional help.
Completely agree. A lot of mentally unstable people who I sort of commend for saying their are not ok but totally in the wrong forum. Get help from professionals not the likes of Dave ‘philosophical fucktard!’ Furness. who ironically they all turned on for not being trained but failed to call out Pippa (no shock) for doing the same!

But a lot of them are also... attention seeking whores and there is no treatment for that other than a whole load of penicillin prescriptions on repeat.

I swear the way he goes on about the book tour as if it’s life saving work- would love to see the whole lot postponed. Irish people in Oz can’t come home or get back over. Yet here’s James & Diren living the high life
It is an absolute painful watch.

My grammar is shocking today. Apologies if anyone is offended by my total lack of regard for it.

My fingers are just too good damn excited today.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Very much here for this thread. James Smith is an interesting case. I feel a lot of his whole "bleep this, bleep that" schtick seems to be a persona he's decided to go with on Instagram to stand out from other PTs in a saturated market. The whole "chat tit get banged" stuff goes under the same banner. I've heard him on a couple of other podcasts and was so surprised as he didn't swear once and sounded really eloquent and seemed like a likeable person. Then you go to IG and he's totally different. I get it - people will find him marmite and he only wants people that like marmite to follow him/join his academy and the rest "aren't his people".

He doesn't half spout some tit though. Just because buying a house isn't your bag James, don't slag off other people who want to do that with their lives. Being an international fuckboy and careering round on a skateboard with your Peter Pan mates isn't a life that everyone aspires to. But he does make Australia look nice, I'll give him that.

Reactions: 16
I also couldn’t get over how upset people would get if no one replied to their attention seeking posts. V odd behaviour.
I know what you mean. I joined the group for encouragement but it was mainly just people showing off their bodies and filming themselves doing workouts (don’t care!)

The tit books they all recommend as well. I judge people who use reading time to read self help management books which ALL SAY THE SAME THINGS!

Reactions: 4
I also couldn’t get over how upset people would get if no one replied to their attention seeking posts. V odd behaviour.
So this too! Very cliquey and wanting to be like. So unhealthy.

Doubt that’s anything James and crew care about. I mean once they lose their weight, that will fix them so .... 🙄

Reactions: 2
It really bothers me when people say oh he’s so nice off screen. Yeah they say that about abusive people. He easily slips on this persona of being a fuckhead and I don’t think it’s an act at all

Reactions: 10
It’s taken me like 3 days to read all the threads about JS. Im
So here for thisssss!!

Here’s my précis of my last 3 years of watching and being brainwashed in the JSA.
Diren and Flick - tragic.
Jayde - BOBFOC
Sven/Paul- why? Just why? I’ve know he was welsh for a while as I girl I knew shagged him at an event. He could keep up the act through the night and apparently it wasn’t all he could keep up.
James - In real life he’s actually a lot different - and quite pleasant in real life, his content though is quite frankly more theatrical than bleeping Broadway.
Pippa - has zero qualifications or experience. Why the duck anyone would hand over their money to her for her coaching is beyond me. The only people that do probably just want validation within the group to raise there status. Her companies house information is an interesting read.... she also shags anything that moves. She’s the same age as my step mum. Have some bleeping self respect.
JSAM FB cult- full of bleeping fannies chasing imaginary status. I could name lots of names here. Because the whole group is teaming with Nellies. Some of the moderators for a start - nothing more than playground bullies who need to grow the duck up. Get some real friends you bunch of cunts.

There. I’ve exorcised the demons. Thanks for bringing me joy - I’m glad there are other like minded people who see through the Bs
100% on Pippa !!! 100%

Reactions: 3
It really bothers me when people say oh he’s so nice off screen. Yeah they say that about abusive people. He easily slips on this persona of being a fuckhead and I don’t think it’s an act at all
Yep, people thought my abusive ex was the bees knees. They still now reckon he was lovely even though he has domestic abuse charges and in jail for abusing 7 different exs.

I don't believe James is nice in person. I think it's partly why he doesn't last in relationships. If he had a long term relationship, his mask would slip.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
So this too! Very cliquey and wanting to be like. So unhealthy.

Doubt that’s anything James and crew care about. I mean once they lose their weight, that will fix them so .... 🙄
Totally doesn’t ... they soon pile back the chins back on. Because they don’t actually change their havits. Look at previous challenge winners... all a bit embarrassing when they get to Bali and few months later and they’ve got more chins than a desperate Dan convention.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Totally doesn’t ... they soon pile back the chins back on. Because they don’t actually change their havits. Look at previous challenge winners... all a bit embarrassing when they get to Bali and few months later and they’ve got more chins than a desperate Dan convention.
I’ve noticed that too with previous winners of the challenge. They all come back from Bali and pretty much do the same thing. Do a PT course, join BJJ, become preachy as f**k and then slowly pile the weight back on. Some of them have done so many challenges, they could have paid for their own trip to Bali, without the knobhead brigade for company!

Reactions: 9
I’ve noticed that too with previous winners of the challenge. They all come back from Bali and pretty much do the same thing. Do a PT course, join BJJ, become preachy as f**k and then slowly pile the weight back on. Some of them have done so many challenges, they could have paid for their own trip to Bali, without the knobhead brigade for company!
Yessss sinead Quinn being one!! So “woke”. So “enlightened”. Ergh give it a rest

Reactions: 7
Done a podcast with example with the header ‘the diren kartel show & James Smith media’ who the duck do they think they are?? 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.