James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new GF has removed the pic of them from her insta grid 👀

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Did he not have a photo of them on his too that’s now gone, or have I made that up 🤔. Maybe it was on a story instead.

Reactions: 2
Her story.

Bet she regrets introducing her child to that piece of tit now

It seems to be every time doesn't it!

Diren and James also swiftly unfollowed.
god that was super quick then cos when I looked after it was posted above they were still following!

Reactions: 1
I swear the way he goes on about the book tour as if it’s life saving work- would love to see the whole lot postponed. Irish people in Oz can’t come home or get back over. Yet here’s James & Diren living the high life

Reactions: 9
Yes Melbourne is in a 5 day lockdown so very doubtful they’ll be able to go ahead with their show next week

Reactions: 5
Yes they have had an outbreak due to hotel quarantine and are locking down swiftly and sharply.
Will be interesting to see if the tour date can actually go ahead.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.