James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how he keeps saying “chat tit get banged” ... he chats tit so when will he get banged? And not in the nice way 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 9
For a guy who claims he doesn’t give trolls the time of day, he gave that girl a lot of time! It’s not like the question was public, just ignore it and move on rather than wasting 5 stories on building your mob up to attack her!

Reactions: 13
Run Lucy, Run!! I’m cringing for her! She’s being treated like a servant, cooking for them and doing the shopping and putting bootie masks on James!!!! And the way he was lying legs akimbo in front of her!! Such cringeworthy behaviour!!

Reactions: 4
Lucy doesn’t have to cook and clean for them. But she does. She can choose to tell them no. So I don’t feel all that sorry for her

Reactions: 10
Oh I definitely don't feel sorry for her. I like Lucy, but the fact she chooses to be around James and Diren proves in my eyes she isn't as perfect as we'd led to believe.

To James, she's like the forbidden fruit. I reckon Diren might of had her though.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Can’t understand why the likes of her and Shona could enjoy the childish behaviour of James and Diren

Reactions: 6
It’s taken me like 3 days to read all the threads about JS. Im
So here for thisssss!!

Here’s my précis of my last 3 years of watching and being brainwashed in the JSA.
Diren and Flick - tragic.
Jayde - BOBFOC
Sven/Paul- why? Just why? I’ve know he was welsh for a while as I girl I knew shagged him at an event. He could keep up the act through the night and apparently it wasn’t all he could keep up.
James - In real life he’s actually a lot different - and quite pleasant in real life, his content though is quite frankly more theatrical than bleeping Broadway.
Pippa - has zero qualifications or experience. Why the duck anyone would hand over their money to her for her coaching is beyond me. The only people that do probably just want validation within the group to raise there status. Her companies house information is an interesting read.... she also shags anything that moves. She’s the same age as my step mum. Have some bleeping self respect.
JSAM FB cult- full of bleeping fannies chasing imaginary status. I could name lots of names here. Because the whole group is teaming with Nellies. Some of the moderators for a start - nothing more than playground bullies who need to grow the duck up. Get some real friends you bunch of cunts.

There. I’ve exorcised the demons. Thanks for bringing me joy - I’m glad there are other like minded people who see through the Bs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
So here for thisssss!!

Here’s my précis of my last 3 years of watching and being brainwashed in the JSA.
Jayde - BOBFOC
Sven/Paul- why? Just why? I’ve know he was welsh for a while as I girl I knew shagged him at an event. He could keep up the act through the night and apparently it wasn’t all he could keep up.
James - In real life he’s actually a lot different - and quite pleasant in real life, his content though is quite frankly more theatrical than bleeping Broadway.
Pippa - has zero qualifications or experience. Why the duck anyone would hand over their money to her for her coaching is beyond me. The only people that do probably just want validation within the group to raise there status. Her companies house information is an interesting read.... she also shags anything that moves. She’s the same age as my step mum. Have some bleeping self respect.
JSAM FB cult- full of bleeping fannies chasing imaginary status. I could name lots of names here. Because the whole group is teaming with Nellies. Some of the moderators for a start - nothing more than playground bullies who need to grow the duck up. Get some real friends you bunch of cunts.

There. I’ve exorcised the demons. Thanks for bringing me joy - I’m glad there are other like minded people who see through the Bs
Wow shocked about Pippa

So here for thisssss!!

Jayde - BOBFOC

please, be my friend & write some emails for my job you POET ❤🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
please, be my friend & write some emails for my job you POET ❤🤣
With pleasure 😘

Wow shocked about Pippa
I was told from someone I know through the academy that quite a few people paid her a lot of money and she did duck all - also all undeclared income. No plans no nothing. It’s absolutely scandalous. She has no formal quals so why the duck she’s a ‘coach’ other than what I can see is a sympathy vote - for sharing a post. Although she was a moderator of the Joe Wicks unofficial group which was fairly sizeable.... so I suspect there was motive... But what ever gives a middle aged menopausal woman kicks 🤷🏼‍♀️ She’s a 2 faced bleep. Slagging that girl who’s arse she’s up now when she spent most of her time slagging her off initially. Get in the bleeping sea.

Last edited:
Lucy doesn’t have to cook and clean for them. But she does. She can choose to tell them no. So I don’t feel all that sorry for her

This! So bored of ‘Lucy is so lovely’...yeah so great that she accepts James’ misogynistic prick behaviour. Nah, not having it.

So here for thisssss!!

Jayde - BOBFOC

Not shocked about pippa. Is that why she split with her fella?

• Heart
Reactions: 6
So here for thisssss!!

Jayde - BOBFOC

The JSA Facebook group was the single most toxic and pathetic group I have ever been a part of. I made a swift exit about 2.5 years ago. The lengths some people would go to to try and get James’ attention was beyond cringe. Actual grown adults fawning over him and each other.

Puke.

Reactions: 11
This! So bored of ‘Lucy is so lovely’...yeah so great that she accepts James’ misogynistic prick behaviour. Nah, not having it.

Not shocked about pippa. Is that why she split with her fella?
No idea on the reasons why. Her ego probably got to such a place where she thought dating someone considerably younger was a good idea. 🤷🏼‍♀️

The JSA Facebook group was the single most toxic and pathetic group I have ever been a part of. I made a swift exit about 2.5 years ago. The lengths some people would go to to try and get James’ attention was beyond cringe. Actual grown adults fawning over him and each other.

Puke.
The same reasons I did. I wanted to be less fat and the concept was pretty good. I will admit I was entirely suckered in but duck me it will chew you up and spit you out if you don’t conform to the fannies every flutter.

Puke.
So toxic. I’m still on it... It’s cycles of people crying out for attention.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Run Lucy, Run!! I’m cringing for her! She’s being treated like a servant, cooking for them and doing the shopping and putting bootie masks on James!!!! And the way he was lying legs akimbo in front of her!! Such cringeworthy behaviour!!
what’s super annoying about this, is that I use that brand of foot masks and cos he’s put them on his story they’ve all bloody sold out and I need some more!! Real life problems over here but it’s pissed me off all his fan girls now stocking up just cos he had them 🙄😠

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.