James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He spoke a lot of sense of late both on why people should take the vaccine and the points he makes on Joe Wicks fleecing people left right and centre when he sticks to this kinds of stuff he comes of very well I think people need to realise the Q&A's he does are very much just a promotion of his plan and he is in full Ramsay mode when he does them
Gordon Ramsay tends to stay in his lane though. Unlike James.

Reactions: 7
Along the lines of "you know how I like to make up fake Instagram handles at the end of posts like injured physiotherapist and depressed therapist, well some people get really triggered by that..." and then says how it went "right over people's heads that they were oxymorons". 🙄
Oh god he really is delusional thinking he’s smart. He must have heard Joe Rogan talking about oxymorons and then had to google the word and now is using it all to sound “smart”. Poor boy

Reactions: 2
Disgusted isn't the word about his 'depressed therapist' comments, insisting it's an oxymoron. What a gross mockery of mental health. Depression can of course be treated and helped with therapy and good coping mechanisms/habits which I'm sure all psychologists incorporate into their own lives but no one is immune from it. And more importantly, it wouldn't make them any less professional if they were dealing with it. Does James not realise that many other people in the fitness industry can get their point across without degrading others? Past a certain point, calling someone a bleep isn't exactly the epitome of humour and intelligence....

Reactions: 11
Did anyone see his stories about the ice cream place that messaged him asking him to visit?! What an absolute c**t he is! Someone asked him why he hates fat people and he replied ‘me hating fat people would be like a doctor hating his patients’ 🤣 f***ing hell

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see his stories about the ice cream place that messaged him asking him to visit?! What an absolute c**t he is! Someone asked him why he hates fat people and he replied ‘me hating fat people would be like a doctor hating his patients’ 🤣 f***ing hell
Yes! Woke up to his stories attacking a small business AND a women, dropping both their insta handles so his followers can go attack them as usual.

Madgexox I messaged you if you're here.

Attachments

• Wow
He really is vile. It's all for attention.

Do you think he realises how mob-heavy his following can be and the impact to that woman be will cause by tagging her? Or is he that far removed.

I really wish more people would see him for the dick he is.

Reactions: 4
Wow.

where do i even begin with the infantile behaviour i just witness on James Smiths Instagram.

Firstly, doxxing people is life ruining, business ruining. All for the sake of what? A ramble on Instagram about how “you’re not that kind of influencer”?

Mate, youve been sitting really bleeping pretty on your INFLUENCER MONEY by doing duck all for the last 9 months yet you’re prepared to drag a business over a template message sent?

What a privileged position he is in to have guaranteed income where that chain of gelato businesses are probably hurting like duck because we can’t get tourists up to that area.

james, you are no different to any other influencer out there, don’t take the moral high ground and say you are not. You sell tit on line. You’ve cultivated an image. Just because you don’t do paid ads (that we know of) doesn’t make you any high being than anyone else trying to sell tit on the gram.

Im raging at this self entitled prick. I really am.

• Angry
Reactions: 25
Wow.

where do i even begin with the infantile behaviour i just witness on James Smiths Instagram.

Firstly, doxxing people is life ruining, business ruining. All for the sake of what? A ramble on Instagram about how “you’re not that kind of influencer”?

Mate, youve been sitting really bleeping pretty on your INFLUENCER MONEY by doing duck all for the last 9 months yet you’re prepared to drag a business over a template message sent?

What a privileged position he is in to have guaranteed income where that chain of gelato businesses are probably hurting like duck because we can’t get tourists up to that area.

james, you are no different to any other influencer out there, don’t take the moral high ground and say you are not. You sell tit on line. You’ve cultivated an image. Just because you don’t do paid ads (that we know of) doesn’t make you any high being than anyone else trying to sell tit on the gram.

Im raging at this self entitled prick. I really am.
AFAIK, doxxing is illegal in many countries now, including Australia.

S 474.17

He’s an absolute prick. I think this is the reason I needed to unfollow. Whoever commented a while back saying they mostly only just attack women is spot on.
Absolute d*ckhead.

I feel so sorry for whoever sent that message from the ice cream company too 🙈

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s because he is slightly afraid that if he pisses the wrong kind of make off, he’ll cop a proper fist.

Between the ice cream parlour and this girl who asked the question, i can only shake my head at him. He’s a disgusting human.

I don't really see his problem with the ice cream business. Several ice cream businesses have sent him ice cream after contacting him by DM. He's even posted their DMs. What's the difference between them sending him the food and him going to a store? One of the businesses that he just shouted out doesn't follow him either 😂

Reactions: 6
AFAIK, doxxing is illegal in many countries now, including Australia.

S 474.17
He’s too stupid to understand that though.

Reactions: 4
I use to really like James, but I think it’s all got to his head - I see nothing but a bully now.

He always ‘calls out’ women, I don’t see him doing this to men, scared?

Getting on his high horse about the ice cream DM, why did he need to share it? Would he have shared it if they were offering ££££??

He needs to remember where he came from, and he’s lucky to have people behind him - despite his tit app and lack of coaching (from previous threads)

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.