James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately, you will only receive so much free advice, this is how people make a living, and nobody should work for free. If you want help you should seek help from a nutritionist.
I have in the past. He shouldn’t do Q and As then if he doesn’t want to dish it out. It was just a general question

Reactions: 4
Cori’s alluded that she’s heading to Melbourne with her twin in a couple of weeks - obviously to meet James and Diren on the tour! Wonder what Diren thinks of her twin...

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Felicity would be doing the same if she could 😂
Why are they all so desperate?

Reactions: 2
I'm going for the JAMES SMITH TOUR 😂😂😂😂

That's made my day.

Although, seriously a terrible, terrible decision from all involved.
I’m embarrassed to say I went to his last book tour having been a member of the academy for some time. I took my other half and it was the most embarrassing 2 hours of my life. It was absolute drivel.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
He’s sent an email saying he really loved Examples home and would love that kind of house and family life. But James...that would mean...a MORTGAGE?! 👀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Reading these threads has been an absolute joy. Him and his little following of absolute fannies can go and get fucked. It’s absolutely not worth the money and some of his coaches aren’t even qualified yet charge a bleeping fortune for their own brand which is also just as big a pile of shite.

There are far too many egotistical cunts in that Facebook group and there are some in there that are just there to prey on the vulnerable amongst the many slags just to find some cock. Who joins a fitness academy and 3 years later weighs more than they did when the started 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 11
He’s sent an email saying he really loved Examples home and would love that kind of house and family life. But James...that would mean...a MORTGAGE?! 👀🤣
Family life would also require him to not be an emotionally stunted and selfish prick. A mortgage is the least of his worries

Reactions: 12
What did he say? His stories go in forever and I can’t be f***ed to sit thru them
Along the lines of "you know how I like to make up fake Instagram handles at the end of posts like injured physiotherapist and depressed therapist, well some people get really triggered by that..." and then says how it went "right over people's heads that they were oxymorons". 🙄

Along the lines of "you know how I like to make up fake Instagram handles at the end of posts like injured physiotherapist and depressed therapist, well some people get really triggered by that..." and then says how it went "right over people's heads that they were oxymorons". 🙄
He’s such a knob. Given the context with him slagging off the fatdoctor he knew EXACTLY what he meant.

I guess with him he has built his whole persona around being the Gordan Ramsey and giving savage responses to people who ask him genuine questions I think he went a bit of the rails when he had to give up rugby he has spoken about his ped misuse in the past I think he finds it hard to deficient when to be the joker to pull in views and when to be serious I quite like him but maybe that's because i get the laddish banter a lot more batter maybe? But I get how some people find him a prick

I guess with him he has built his whole persona around being the Gordan Ramsey and giving savage responses to people who ask him genuine questions I think he went a bit of the rails when he had to give up rugby he has spoken about his ped misuse in the past I think he finds it hard to deficient when to be the joker to pull in views and when to be serious I quite like him but maybe that's because i get the laddish banter a lot more batter maybe? But I get how some people find him a prick
There’s laddish banter and there’s James smith. The two do not meet

Reactions: 10
Reading these threads has been an absolute joy. Him and his little following of absolute fannies can go and get fucked. It’s absolutely not worth the money and some of his coaches aren’t even qualified yet charge a bleeping fortune for their own brand which is also just as big a pile of shite.

There are far too many egotistical cunts in that Facebook group and there are some in there that are just there to prey on the vulnerable amongst the many slags just to find some cock. Who joins a fitness academy and 3 years later weighs more than they did when the started 🤷🏼‍♀️
‘Following of Fannies’ is my new favourite term ever. Thank you 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
He spoke a lot of sense of late both on why people should take the vaccine and the points he makes on Joe Wicks fleecing people left right and centre when he sticks to this kinds of stuff he comes of very well I think people need to realise the Q&A's he does are very much just a promotion of his plan and he is in full Ramsay mode when he does them

Reactions: 6
Its all just bollocks, so now he’s encouraging people to get the vaccine? But as far as I can tell he’s barely followed any lockdown rules to keep others safe! Then he talks about Joe Wicks, he seems to do this when his engagement is crap, he’s his go to numbers guy!

I haven’t been on this thread for a while, my life was mostly (and joyously) James and the pt twatset free, until, he just appeared on Example and Erin’s stories! Why!

It’s even more confusing as both of them seem to be in much better shape than James and Diren, I don’t get it, why can’t people see through their utter bullshit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.