James Smith #4 Wannabe Chess Master, relationship disaster and hair getting thinner faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s just really bleeping weird that he thinks an injury or depression (or being overweight) would stop someone from performing their job properly. Because he’s perfect.

Reactions: 8
It’s just really bleeping weird that he thinks an injury or depression (or being overweight) would stop someone from performing their job properly. Because he’s perfect.
Really weird - considering he is so passionate about mental health and suicide prevention according to him. But then makes that allusion about someone being depressed and doesn’t think that may have an impact on someone currently experiencing depression.

What an absolute walloper.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
The fact he’s completely unhealthy himself makes him a total hypocrite. I’ve unfollowed every single person I followed who liked his post.

Reactions: 10
My favourite story of his recently was the one where if he finds himself struggling for cash, he will just rent out a villa and write a third book. So self entitled.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
The fact that the fat doctor lady apparently doesn’t know who he is, as well as lot of people who have commented, will hurt JS more than anything I expect. Swear he thinks he’s just world famous for doing jack tit when in reality, he’s a washed up nobody who no longer had any decent content.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The fact that the fat doctor lady apparently doesn’t know who he is, as well as lot of people who have commented, will hurt JS more than anything I expect. Swear he thinks he’s just world famous for doing jack tit when in reality, he’s a washed up nobody who no longer had any decent content.
That post has about double the comments she usually gets. The fan boys/girls are sticking up for their dear leader.

• Angry
Reactions: 7
That post has about double the comments she usually gets. The fan boys/girls are sticking up for their dear leader.
yeah I saw a fair few of them on there, nasty pieces of work but the obvs just take after their illustrious leader 🙄

Reactions: 5
I’ve seen some of the comments. It’s so embarrassing. Grown adults so desperate for James to notice them. Not an independent thought between the lot of them.

Reactions: 12
Honestly his stories are sooooooo boring. What’s happened to him? 3 years ago he used to be funny and him and diren were a good double act. Now it’s like watching paint dry. Now it’s several posts a day and emails plus sponsored posts. It’s like he’s desperate to hang on to his disciples. I thought the more famous you got the less work you had to do 🤔

Reactions: 9
I have issues with my body and I asked him a question which he answered on his Q and A. I was genuinely interested in how I could try and lose weight without counting calories as I become obsessed.
His reply “don’t count. Simple” you are supposed to be helping people. Really fuckin helpful. He done the same to a person the following day. They don’t seem to understand that some people have issues around food etc but it’s all “get on with it” thrown in with the word “bleep
Unfortunately, you will only receive so much free advice, this is how people make a living, and nobody should work for free. If you want help you should seek help from a nutritionist.

Reactions: 3
Unfortunately, you will only receive so much free advice, this is how people make a living, and nobody should work for free. If you want help you should seek help from a nutritionist.
He literally asks people to ask him questions so he can give them free advice... no one's taking advantage of free labour

Reactions: 15
Lol seriously! “Ask me a question” *asks question* “gives crappy reply”
And you say...
OMG be grateful it’s free...

No. Lol

Reactions: 14
Honestly his stories are sooooooo boring. What’s happened to him? 3 years ago he used to be funny and him and diren were a good double act. Now it’s like watching paint dry. Now it’s several posts a day and emails plus sponsored posts. It’s like he’s desperate to hang on to his disciples. I thought the more famous you got the less work you had to do 🤔
It’s because we’ve all grown up and they haven’t but I’m SURE they will have something to say about gRoWiNg uP! I used to like a lot of things but grown out of the phase. They’re unwilling to grow up and look down on anyone who actually wants to grow as a person

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.