Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

drewydrop

Chatty Member
Lol conveniently never gets mentioned!
This annoyed me on one of the podcasts and i think they reposted it to Instagram. They were doing a live and Bodhi got dropped off so Chloe had her on camera towards the end. Then Chloe answered a question whilst holding the baby and Emma fawns all over her about how amazing she is and what a great mother she is because she answered a question that is literally her job. She always bangs on about being a single parent. James wasn’t there that much anyway so don’t see what’s different.

Reactions: 1

Bumble2019

VIP Member
I’m actually quite surprised by her, given that parents seem lovely how have they ruined her so badly that she’s so obnoxious??

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
I’ve noticed he’s turned some of the comments off on IG. Not like him, he usually makes a point of calling people out.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Well Judy doesn't look well so I'd imagine her daughter worries for her. Do you mean it reflects badly on Chloe her mother being unfit? All any of us really have is control over our own body. As it should be.
I mean Chloe could be angry at her for not following a eating/exercise plan?.

And I suppose it wouldn't matter how much Chloe ranted to her, it's all down to Judy at the end of the day.

greycloud

He’s fame hungry, a bit of a twat & seemingly a pretty poor husband but you don’t play for England at any sport at any level once if you are shite, let alone 77 times.

I don’t actually know what she did before him so I hardly think being with her due to her being the child of a TV couple who were at their peak 20 years ago was seen as a career move.

Rates of divorce, bankruptcy, mental health issues & other things among ex sportsman within 5 years of retiring are sadly frightening. A lot of them don’t help themselves.
Cough...Harry Maguire....Cough

xxheidiandparisxx

There definitely used to be a cap on members, when I did rounds it was c80...now its near on 1000 and they don't stop accepting people even after the so called deadline.

Re the cals calculation...its 1600 or 1800 depending on your starting BMI/weight
So no proper personal calculation? Just given 1600 or 1800 calories so what are you getting for your £200 sorry? 😂

Multi-21

VIP Member
Just seen that Chloe is on Loose Women Friday to talk about their split, co-parenting and an exciting 2024 (apparently)

• Sick

sunflower81

I think they're just really good friends. Emma is gay and Emilia is straight (I think)!
That's what I thought, from memory they did a programme like the ec method together a few years ago. They use to joke about being a couple because they use to go on holidays together

Staple

Chatty Member
Why wouldn’t she just book a suite/apartment in the hotel? I’ve always done that with mine as none of us sleep well all crammed in the same room and if it’s somewhere you are spending 7-14 days in, the space is always welcomed.

MoodyBlue

VIP Member
Jack, and her other two siblings that get swept under the carpet because their not Richards, are all private.

Chloe is the only attention seeking one, yes I think Judy will be upset with the way things are, and will want her settled and not acting like a 19 year old.

She didn't have Bohdi till she was 36?, so all this partying, and stupid posing with tongue out should be a thing of the past.
Jack is Richard's.

GossipgalK8

I've posted before about EC Method turning over around 500k per year, and yes, the costs are super low. And ESG has two other businesses doing similar figures, and she is very frugal. She must be very financially secure now.

I listened to a pod yesterday. I do wonder if ESG gets embrassassed/fed up with Chloe. For example, they were talking about tequilla and Chloe chips in with 'you can get really expensive tequilla, I once bought James a bottle for £300'. She is always cutting ESG off too - ESG was saying about how she used to walk and talk with cancer patients. Chloe doesn't ask her a single question - just straight in with 'oh I did that, I did the CoppaFeel trek' blah blah blah.

Chloe is utterly self-absorbed. And still talks about James all the time. Today it was that he's possibly going to go to a retreat for men where they just walk and talk or sth.

I find her so cringe. I can't believe Emma doesn't either.
Nailed it 🙌