Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
I think she lied about the nanny being full time hours to avoid being judged when the baby was little and she went straight back to work. That’s fine if she wasnt such a preachy person in general

Reactions: 1

rivermonster

VIP Member
That's true. Over the years the age gap between R&J seems to have been lengthened by the press and she's been negatively compared, looks wise, to him. As well as her drinking I think that she had quite a few gynae issues which may have ceased bloating or weight gain?

Since I read about Richard refusing to wear underpants it's always made me look at him in a different way, well the same as Judith Chalmers and Joanna Lumley who also, allegedly, go commando.
Is this a fact or just paper talk, how do people know this is what she is really like or just surmising because she put weight on when she retired from TV.

Tell.A.Tale

Chatty Member
I agree with this! The intake is much too large, they say that they coach every single person but that is impossible to do.

The arse lickers in the group do my head in, that’s one of the reasons I left, too competitive and they only interact who they want to interact with. Not worth the money you pay for it.
How much is it?

BobbySinger

I have done ECM twice, first time was years ago and I learned a lot. The second round I just pissed about. I don’t use Facebook and did not like having to get an account to join the group and the second time around I found I got lost, too many doing it.
I also did a round of commit to 6. Found it even worse. I may as well have thrown my money down a drain.
I didn’t engage and nobody came looking for me. My own fault I know, but basically again, too many people.
The free content from Sean Casey is great. You can learn loads from him.
Then maybe join a gym or buy some dumbbells instead of signing up to commit to 6
Thanks for this I would totally get lost ! I’ll look sean up
---
If you have that money to spend I would highly recommend getting a personal trainer that you see in person. I know it’s hard if you live in a regional area but if you have access to one they will keep you accountable and you form that personal relationship. That is an INSANE amount for an online course. Don’t be sucked in.
[/QUOTE
This is great, the amount of you saying don’t do it , I am easily sucked into maketing and flit from one thing to another I need someone to simplify it all for me and have some accountability :)

iamthecat

I’ve done the EC method a couple of times and it was ok TBH but it didn’t have the numbers they get now and wasn’t quite as cliquey as it seems to be these days.
I was slightly tempted to sign up again as I really want to try and body recomp bit need some accountability. Anyone got any good suggestions for decent online coaches?
My friend does online coaching. She’s @vipfitnesscoaching on Instagram. She’s got a website as well but not sure what the address is. And she’s got a podcast as well

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Just listened to a couple of the podcast episodes whilst running errands. It sounded to me like Emma's patience is wearing thing with Chloe on the lives. Just generally but in one Emma said something about keeping the live on track, and then thanked an ECer for doing so. I wonder if Emma has found this thread somehow, or whether she just realises that the semi-relevant lives, the Bodhi presence, the Chloe talking over here and going off on tangents and general unprofessionalism is potentially harming her own brand.
Totally agree with Emma wanting some professional conduct with the lives. Last thing she wants is to hurt her own business which is more successful that ECM. She has very big contacts in the health and fitness world and the last thing she wants is to be thought of as unprofessional.