Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
I've done EC Method, in the early days. It used to be much cheaper. Also, I do feel they're a bit disingenuous because they always say they're close to their limit and they want to keep the group small but it's all bro marketing. I don't believe they actually have a limit.
The lockdown rounds were definitely the best!

Reactions: 1

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
The paps only know where you stay because you have you, are your neighbors houses on the show..
did you ask their permission?

so it's you to blame for this, and no one else.
Screenshot_20231101-131943.png

Crumpet41

VIP Member
The Daily Mail went through a period of printing the worse photos they could have her. The ones above look like she had had a stroke but I think it was just booze. She looks a lot better recently.

I think it was Alan Davies who said that when he went on This Morning once she had a drinker’s shake.

Who knows, lots of illnesses cause tremors.
I remember this - I think she came up with some bollocks about it being HRT that gave her the shakes .

• Haha

GossipgalK8

I've done EC Method, in the early days. It used to be much cheaper. Also, I do feel they're a bit disingenuous because they always say they're close to their limit and they want to keep the group small but it's all bro marketing. I don't believe they actually have a limit.
There definitely used to be a cap on members, when I did rounds it was c80...now its near on 1000 and they don't stop accepting people even after the so called deadline.

Re the cals calculation...its 1600 or 1800 depending on your starting BMI/weight

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
She sounds angry too.

She does drink a lot of wine, like her parents, especially Judy.

Last edited:
  • Haha

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
I thought they were doing a second series? Or has that been dropped now?

What a bizarre event to take a baby to. I hope she had ear defenders on because that shit it LOUD and little ones have much more sensitive hearing. We took our 4 & 6 year olds last year and they loved it but it’s definitely not for a teeny tiny.
She said in one of her stories recently that ITV are not picking it up but another channel might 🤣

No clue why she took a 1 year to such an event, especially as she was so poorly last week, but I guess she needs the content

Jennybo

Is he desperately trying to copy what Chloe does with her programs? I didn’t mind her so much but find it bizarre they seem to post so much content with other since they announced their split. More than when they were together. What’s that about?

Glittergirlie

VIP Member
I am not a nail person so 100% prepared to learn or be corrected here but are these nails too small and wonky and is that shape deliberate!?! They look awful to me.
the ends of her finger look quite strange! Sort of clubbing at the ends ( google clubbing fingers)

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Not letting your kids go to a kids club is cruel.
If it was a 5+ year old wanting to go that's different....

but a child Bodhis age has no clue, so the choice has been Chloes to get some peace for a wine and sm.

The girl will enjoy it obviously, but in all the pics it was kids a lot older than her, it really stood out she's the youngest there.
---
B has Chloes eye colour but every thing else is 100% James

Last edited:

Multi-21

VIP Member
Here's an idea Chloe - if you don't want people commenting / speculating on your private life then maybe stop posting so much about it? Just throwing that thought out there 🤷‍♀️

Had to unfollow, she's doing my head in.
Exactly people know what she posts so the story is what she is presenting