James Haskell & Chloe Madeley

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Chloe seems to spend more time in the gym than she does with her daughter.

Who even watches the girl?, as James is always away,

and her parents live in France.

Reactions: 6
Chloe seems to spend more time in the gym than she does with her daughter.

Who even watches the girl?, as James is always away,

and her parents live in France.
Richard and Judy live in France?
I thought they lived in Cornwall.

Reactions: 2
If the gossip rags are to be believed, they may be going through a rough patch.
Tbh when I saw the pic of him outside Chiltern Firehouse in front of obvious paps followed by her today at Soho House etc in front of obvious paps I just thought it was to promote their show

Reactions: 11
I hadn’t thought of the PR set up angle, I’ve thinking to myself for a few weeks I wonder why they’ve stopped posting and tagging each other when they used to a lot, that was before they’d announced the tv show, but obviously was filmed months ago.
How disingenuous!

Reactions: 7
Richard and Judy have 3 homes - 1 on Hampstead Heath, London. 2 - Talland Bay near Polperro in Cornwall. 3 - House near Vence in South of France.

Reactions: 2
Richard and Judy have 3 homes - 1 on Hampstead Heath, London. 2 - Talland Bay near Polperro in Cornwall. 3 - House near Vence in South of France.
That telly work pays well, no wonder celeb kids want in on the action. Haskell as the sex appeal of an old wardrobe. Like a big ol slab of wood, with no evolution of man.

• Haha
Reactions: 55
Chloe has absolute no talent whatsoever,

dont think she's done a days real work in her life.

She's very bossy /aggressive on her stories.

And why on earth is he a DJ haha, who thought up that idea haha.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
They have their own TV show now god knows who is going to watch it!
After reading so much about them in the Fail, I'm watching it on itvX now. It's very boring so far, however:

*Judy seems drunk during Sunday lunch
*Richard, who turned up to the aforementioned lunch, was sporting a bomber jacket with a Bentley badge on it, is so Alan Partridge so small wonder the character was partly based on him?
*Chloe's voice is so faux posh and nasal
*James sounds and looks like an angry bear

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I don’t mind Chloe, however she is currently moaning on her instagram stories about the paps outside her house. If you don’t want the paps outside your house don’t make your life tabloid fodder by letting itv film you and put it on the telly. You either want attention or don’t, choose which.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
I don’t mind Chloe, however she is currently moaning on her instagram stories about the paps outside her house. If you don’t want the paps outside your house don’t make your life tabloid fodder by letting itv film you and put it on the telly. You either want attention or don’t, choose which.
Well said.

Reactions: 11
The Haskell snogging story is just PR for their show. The woman in question runs her own PR company.

As an aside remember when C upturned her car on the street and ran away from the incident. Must look that I in case I misremembered.

Reactions: 8
I posted this in the celeb gossip thread, but I used to like Chloe but then they just got rid of their dog with no mention of him ever again! I think it was round about the time she got pregnant, they were obsessed with the dog, Bert, and then just nothing 🥺

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
That's cruel abandoning their family pet.

And it's been said a lot, Judy is a functioning alcoholic, drinks wine day and night.

Richard got accused of stealing wine from Tescos years ago,
he denied it, and said he "forgot" it was in his trolley .

• Haha
Reactions: 16
That's cruel abandoning their family pet.

And it's been said a lot, Judy is a functioning alcoholic, drinks wine day and night.

Richard got accused of stealing wine from Tescos years ago,
he denied it, and said he "forgot" it was in his trolley .
Oh yeah, that was a classic. If I recall it was a whole crate as well - just forgot it was there.

Just checked, it was champagne, wine and spirits - and on more than one occasion.

• Wow
Reactions: 12