Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
To be honest I think they’re both quite volatile and probably both like that dynamic. Chloe seems like someone who falls in love quickly/ deeply and equates passion/ lust with love so probably likes the arguments. Although I probably think she’s mellowed now she has had the baby but he hasn’t changed. Someone I know did some work at their house years ago and said they were very fiery in front of him, and she came downstairs in just her underwear. Almost like she was provoking James or trying to make him jealous, maybe to get his attention. Completely surmising there though!

Be interesting to know what the catalyst was for the split, especially as such bad timing with the tv show. Must’ve been serious as surely they’d have just ridden it out until at least the show was finished.
I’m guessing the almost nude photo she uploaded on her public IG page at the beginning of September didn’t help. No idea why she did that unless it was for James’ benefit, getting him back for the Ibiza dancer pics.

Reactions: 1

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I think she's her dad's drawing spit, same long face/features.

Only thing she has in common with her mum, is the hair colour.

• Heart

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Neither of them are qualified to coach women during menopause, Emma is more knowledgeable on the subject but not qualified as far as a I know? (Unless anyone knows different?)

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
One of the people tagged in the latest transformation photos said that she has done several rounds, they need to make that clear when they do these posts.

hayezmysteries

VIP Member
Is she taking Bhodi? It was only a day or so ago that she said they would never be parted again. Surely not some performative parenting going on.
Doesn’t look like bhodi is going…so def performative parenting…can’t have James take her away but ok to leave her when SHE wants too…

Tell.A.Tale

Chatty Member
Could anyone recommend an online PT but just for food? I follow fitness blender exercise programmes and really enjoy them, so I don't want to alter this. But my diet on the other hand.... Needs work!! I'd like to be in better shape for a big birthday in 6 months time. Thanks!
Try an online nutritionist. I was the same as you and contacted this lady and she was brilliant

RunRunRun

Chatty Member
Isn’t it the same concept as the old celeb fitness videos or books with the sad and fat before / happy and slim after photos? Except these days it’s with an app and an Instagram following?

I get her point…but she needs to say exactly what is wrong with them rather than simply ‘they have no experience’. I think Emma has done this a few times with the Zoe app thing.