Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Could anyone recommend an online PT but just for food? I follow fitness blender exercise programmes and really enjoy them, so I don't want to alter this. But my diet on the other hand.... Needs work!! I'd like to be in better shape for a big birthday in 6 months time. Thanks!

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Could anyone recommend an online PT but just for food? I follow fitness blender exercise programmes and really enjoy them, so I don't want to alter this. But my diet on the other hand.... Needs work!! I'd like to be in better shape for a big birthday in 6 months time. Thanks!
Is it that you want a better relationship with food ? If so I would recommend Emilia Thompson. Not sure if she does coaching though.

Irena

I looked for a witty Thomas Lelu quote to reply with, but couldn’t find one. Might start my own, I have much better handwriting 😁

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
Is he desperately trying to copy what Chloe does with her programs? I didn’t mind her so much but find it bizarre they seem to post so much content with other since they announced their split. More than when they were together. What’s that about?
I’m surprised she hasn’t been promoting January’s intake of the EC Method more (personally I wouldn’t recommend it)

welshfitnessgirl

VIP Member
I think if Chloe has been reading here she would have definitely screenshotted and posted it on her stories. She has this thing about cancel culture and calling people out when they say things that she doesn’t agree with 🤣

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I thought it was very cruel, how the both came up with kidding their elderly parents on, that they were moving to the US.
---
She cuddles everyone, I find that awkward and fake.

Last edited:

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
I’d highly recommended the book ‘ultra processed people’ well research a written by an actual expert. All about ultra processed foods and the negative impact these can have on your health. Since massively reducing the amount of ultra processed food I eat, I’ve noticed such a positive change hormone and raging mood wise. It’s insane. It’s not preachy and it doesn’t prescribe a diet or anything. Just really good, professional information.
Is the book by Alex Scott?

Spanielears

I’m guessing the almost nude photo she uploaded on her public IG page at the beginning of September didn’t help. No idea why she did that unless it was for James’ benefit, getting him back for the Ibiza dancer pics.
He commented on that photo with lots of 🔥 which makes me think they were together at that point 🤷‍♀️

Flowergirl14

VIP Member
Emma is really well educated on the subject and speaks a lot of sense from a scientific background. Follow her on IG and listen to some of her live Q&As. The ECM is good, I've done 2 rounds and had success both times. It's basically 10k steps a day, eating a set No of calories which includes 100g of protein daily and strength training in cycles 3/4 times a week, they have home and gym workouts to follow. They reccomend tracking with MFP so it's not rocket science. The main thing is the accountability in the group, which was great when there was like 50/80 each round as they kept it close, now the intake is 1000! So there is no accountability and you can get lost, the group is very clicky too with their arse lickers 🙄.
What is MFP?