Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
but I bet 99.9% of them are in childcare, which is no different. No need to mum shame on the nanny, we all have to work, and need a break, Chloe included.
A home nanny is completely different from dropping your kids of at grandma's or a nursery

I
I’ve followed the EC comments with interest- I did a round in lockdown and they were so involved, questions all answered really informative I lost a lot of weight. I did another round recently and the difference was vast there was so much less input from them, the fb group was crowded and confusing. The principles they teach are really good but once you understand them then you get it and it’s just a case of personal motivation to apply it.
I was actually going to sign up after watching g her show. Is it not worth the money ? What principles did they teach you that helped you lost weight xx

Tell.A.Tale

Chatty Member
I haven’t done kids club yet as mine is barely 3 months and no judgement at all to those of you that use them. I can absolutely see myself doing it when mine is older but isn’t Bhodi a bit young for kids club? I understand it’s being fun for older kiddies though.

Frankysaysrelax

VIP Member
I think she's her dad's drawing spit, same long face/features.

Only thing she has in common with her mum, is the hair colour.
Noooo it’s the mouth. And the eyes … everything!
she looks like her when she was young. So you know she’s gonna look like her when she’s old😳

I wonder how wrecked they all get ?

I’ve done the EC method a couple of times and it was ok TBH but it didn’t have the numbers they get now and wasn’t quite as cliquey as it seems to be these days.
I was slightly tempted to sign up again as I really want to try and body recomp bit need some accountability. Anyone got any good suggestions for decent online coaches?

influenzas

His latest post 🙄
As if he's referring to himself in third person 😅😅😅😅
---
So because you dont recall it it never happened? He has 77 caps for England!
Erm don't think I said that 🙃
---
He did play quite a few games a few years ago, however, he was shite and in a Six Nations Game he was told off by a ref for not understanding ruck rules 😂 the below link shows the article, and if you scroll down to the clip it’s amusing https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport...oman-poite-delivered-brilliantly-12661755.amp
Ha love this