Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

iamthecat

Could anyone recommend an online PT but just for food? I follow fitness blender exercise programmes and really enjoy them, so I don't want to alter this. But my diet on the other hand.... Needs work!! I'd like to be in better shape for a big birthday in 6 months time. Thanks!
One of my friends does nutrition coaching online @vipfitnesscoaching
No idea if she’s any good or not though 🤣

The Devils Arse

VIP Member
Is it that you want a better relationship with food ? If so I would recommend Emilia Thompson. Not sure if she does coaching though.
I just need to make better choices and stop snacking. As I sit here at my work desk surrounded by quality street wrappers...
---
One of my friends does nutrition coaching online @vipfitnesscoaching
No idea if she’s any good or not though 🤣
Thank you! Will take a look x
---
Try an online nutritionist. I was the same as you and contacted this lady and she was brilliant
Fab thanks I'll take a look x

Fifah1907

VIP Member
What is MFP?

MyFitnessPal
---
Aka a way to track your calories in your phone, you can scan barcodes etc rather than search for the food. It’s good but I think people say NutriCheck (?) is better? I’ve not tracked calories in about 3 years so probably not the most helpful advice 😂

Tell.A.Tale

Do they calculate the calories specific to your individual height and weight and suggest meal plans to meet these targets?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
A few weeks back she was telling people to buy M&S noodle ready meals.

She will be copying other people's recipes from YT.

Tell.A.Tale

Her sweeping statement about ozempic on her stories the other day has irked me. She’s stated her opinion as though it is a solid fact but not backed it up and she has previously spouted on her own podcast that it is good for certain people…so which is it Chloe?! Or is it just Chloe being the typical ‘pick me’ girl again and agreeing with whomever she wants to impress that day. Her advice and opinions change with the wind.
What did she say?

sunflower81

She was in Mexico this time last yr, would say it'll be no different she can log into her laptop anywhere and its only 2 hour time difference

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
but I bet 99.9% of them are in childcare, which is no different. No need to mum shame on the nanny, we all have to work, and need a break, Chloe included.
A home nanny is completely different from dropping your kids of at grandma's or a nursery

I
I’ve followed the EC comments with interest- I did a round in lockdown and they were so involved, questions all answered really informative I lost a lot of weight. I did another round recently and the difference was vast there was so much less input from them, the fb group was crowded and confusing. The principles they teach are really good but once you understand them then you get it and it’s just a case of personal motivation to apply it.
I was actually going to sign up after watching g her show. Is it not worth the money ? What principles did they teach you that helped you lost weight xx