James & Carys #32 Cary's gunt is still out, project number one is no longer about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I’ve sent her about 3-4 messages in the past about various things in replies to her stories and she’s never seen a single one so I stopped bothering 😂

Reactions: 8
The were very sweet and she sounded maternal responding which I’ve not seen much before.
I’m surprised she doesn’t make more of Amber talking, it’s good for her age. She walked in good time too despite our concerns about her bum shuffling, hips and legs.
I wonder if someone’s advised Carys it can make others feel bad so it’s part of her “don’t compare yourself” guff. I’d doubt it’s some form of protection when she’s happy to post bath pics.
I’m still worried about her hips and legs, it’s not only about walking! 😅 Just to clear that! After our son came to the world and we’ve been doing baby-physio since he was 2 months old + learning about the primitive reflexes and their integration. How important it is to crawl, how the lack of integrated primitive reflexes can affect your whole adult life, etc etc.

But the talking is good I have to say! Goes to prove how individual all children are, and how we deafo should not compare eachother. I’m sure Cary’s doesn’t film it more cause she’s too busy filming her nails or obsessing over panelling.
---
Yeah I’ve sent her about 3-4 messages in the past about various things in replies to her stories and she’s never seen a single one so I stopped bothering 😂
I also answered her before I joined this board but NOTHING was read. And it was all nice things about dogs.

Reactions: 7
I sent her two different messages from two different accounts and they both got me swiftly blocked 😅

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Think it’s safe to say she only responds to “small” businesses and other companies that want to “gift” her free crap 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 17
Just to give you tattlers a heads up for the future of 'house flipping project' been doing a little research on the houses on their road, and lookeee what I found here! The exact layout they are doing, down to the velux windows attic conversion open plan living, window in kitchen extension, which is not an 'orangery' as big head decided to call it, its called a lantern window! 🤦‍♀️
The pictures below are of a house on same road a few doors down......not an original thought in their head and no need to pay a designer to design something you can just hand these pictures to a builder and say " I want that one" this sold for £270,000 last March and they paid £228,000 for theirs.
dc409f6cc71f9875fb79f9edbb1e126070c90bfe.jpg
1653bd9f4941fd8c44c5daf872510668deae3127.jpg
f7765fc28aa5cafff722a6616efb0dc612d67c30.jpg
8320b9a2708ae6a79654987ec9818447e8571067.jpg
85d443d16e5f2b6a949aeb6032a4821a62fe52c0.jpg
bd40fcbba707e6139087a82ce30c70af7f5c71fc.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 24
Just to give you tattlers a heads up for the future of 'house flipping project' been doing a little research on the houses on their road, and lookeee what I found here! The exact layout they are doing, down to the velux windows attic conversion open plan living, window in kitchen extension, which is not an 'orangery' as big head decided to call it, its called a lantern window! 🤦‍♀️
The pictures below are of a house on same road a few doors down......not an original thought in their head and no need to pay a designer to design something you can just hand these pictures to a builder and say " I want that one" this sold for £270,000 last March and they paid £228,000 for theirs.
View attachment 2116575View attachment 2116576View attachment 2116577View attachment 2116578View attachment 2116579View attachment 2116580
I love your detective skillz!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
View attachment 2116575View attachment 2116576View attachment 2116577View attachment 2116578View attachment 2116579View attachment 2116580
i saw this too when i was having a snoop lol! i thought the exact same. i do think they are trying to be even more high end than this, but they have no chance of making that money back

Reactions: 4
«Mabel - awake time»
Amber away from 9-5
Revealing her planner tit project

My head is melting. She is too bleeping dumb!!!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Sorry but Amber is literally being raised by her grandparents. She's with her mum and dad for an hour in the morning and then an hour in the evening before she goes to bed. That is actually mad. They can shout all they want about how Amber loves going but its not fair on the grandparents, and it's not fair on Amber. Mind you, the grandparents probably pay a lot more attention to her, probably not plonking her in front of the TV with a snack board.

Reactions: 43
Sorry but Amber is literally being raised by her grandparents. She's with her mum and dad for an hour in the morning and then an hour in the evening before she goes to bed. That is actually mad. They can shout all they want about how Amber loves going but its not fair on the grandparents, and it's not fair on Amber. Mind you, the grandparents probably pay a lot more attention to her, probably not plonking her in front of the TV with a snack board.
They probably think it’s the same as parents putting their children in childcare whilst they go to work. But James is unemployed and Cary’s’ work is taking photos of herself and replying to emails. It’s just absurd 🤯🤯

• Sad
Reactions: 30
Amber is with her grandparents for 8h so Carys AND James can have 1 zoom meeting (probably about 15 mins), edit 1 reel (another 15 mins) and ask some questions ‘on site’. I cannot for the love of god see why she couldn’t be home.
True that the grandparents probably pay her more attention cause they’re not distracted by ‘work’ (being on your phone 24/7 ekhm ekhm) but Amber is not their child, James and Carys just are just so immature, irresponsible and very privileged..

Reactions: 24
Amber is with her grandparents for 8h so Carys AND James can have 1 zoom meeting (probably about 15 mins), edit 1 reel (another 15 mins) and ask some questions ‘on site’. I cannot for the love of god see why she couldn’t be home.
True that the grandparents probably pay her more attention cause they’re not distracted by ‘work’ (being on your phone 24/7 ekhm ekhm) but Amber is not their child, James and Carys just are just so immature, irresponsible and very privileged..
It’s so incredibly stupid. At an ABOSLUTE push, they have two hours of work a day. One of them could easily have two hours of peace whilst the other took the kids and Mila to the park 🙈

Or even more sensible they could do it between 7-9pm when the kids are asleep 🤣

Reactions: 16
Is she seriously thinking people will want to buy a product from her that focuses on organisation and planning? She is the most scatty, disorganised, and lazy person there is.

I don’t want advice on how to plan my day from someone who gets to stay at home, prance around with a camera with her belly hanging out, send her kids off to grandparents all day, and not have to clean or cook or do anything that an everyday normal person does. She is in her own world.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
‘We took Amber to peppa pig world’ ohhhh here’s a clip of me breastfeeding. WHY

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It’s absolutely appalling how often they are packing Amber off to her grandparents when they are both home all day everyday. I cannot believe she is so happy to openly share this online too. It’s so unfair on the grandparents but more fool them for not questioning why James and Carys why they are doing it when they have no reason to. Fair enough they probably love spending time with Amber but surely once a week at most is plenty enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
It’s absolutely appalling how often they are packing Amber off to her grandparents when they are both home all day everyday. I cannot believe she is so happy to openly share this online too. It’s so unfair on the grandparents but more fool them for not questioning why James and Carys why they are doing it when they have no reason to. Fair enough they probably love spending time with Amber but surely once a week at most is plenty enough.
They probably tell the grandparents that they are flat out with work. I'm guessing the older generation don't fully understand the "work" that they do and C and J probably tell them they work 9-5.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
My guess is that they know Cary’s struggles and even more so once mable came along. They probably don’t want amber to feel pushed out or ignored so they offer to have her loads. Definitely get the feeling they do it for amber and not to help James and Cary’s.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.