James & Carys #32 Cary's gunt is still out, project number one is no longer about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping hell I can't believe what I just saw on her stories. In her home gym she has positioned Mabel underneath two hanging bars. My bleeping god, what is wrong with the woman? If one of those dropped it doesn't even bear thinking about 😱

• Wow
Reactions: 14
God Carys, take that little girl to the park, take her somewhere with a steam that she can throw stones in!!
The fact that they decided to cover part of their garden with hard material whilst with young kids baffles me

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Wow she has just discovered you can take a screenshot of a video? How is social media her job? Surely you need to be somewhat knowledgable about tech to even make a career on social media?
The more she posts, the thicker she sounds 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Since they are using it as content for their YouTube they will be able to put most of the costs down as business expenses probably can include the mortgage on that as well.
They can only claim interest on a second mortgage as a 'expense' - if the second mortgage is a rental property

Reactions: 1
They can only claim interest on a second mortgage as a 'expense' - if the second mortgage is a rental property
But can’t they claim expenses in materials, workers, paint, administration, food, clothes/safety equipment, decorations, furnitures, etc etc anything related to what they show in the videos and related to making the videos (I know influencers buying ice cream for their kids, posts it on instagram and keeps the reciept as an expense).

Reactions: 2
She can’t be serious?!? Why on earth would you put a baby anywhere NEAR a weights rack like that with removable parts?! Jesus Christ🤯
Her explanation makes NO sense - those bars are long. Even if the perspective is weird, they could still fall on her if they fell unlucky and tipped over their long side onto her. Also , that swaddle makes me feel sick. I used to swaddle my kid, but seeing it like this from the outside just makes my heart hurt.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
She can’t be serious?!? Why on earth would you put a baby anywhere NEAR a weights rack like that with removable parts?! Jesus Christ🤯
She shouldn't have Mabel in the gym at all. It's not a safe place for a baby, especially when she's working out and not watching her 100% of the time. As soon as I'd posted here about it she put up that "explanation" but it's just not good enough. James is there all day, he could have easily have watched the girls so she could get a workout in. Just no excuse for this at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
Her explanation makes NO sense - those bars are long. Even if the perspective is weird, they could still fall on her if they fell unlucky and tipped over their long side onto her. Also , that swaddle makes me feel sick. I used to swaddle my kid, but seeing it like this from the outside just makes my heart hurt.
Swaddling isn't really a thing where I live so it looks crazy to me. Sure the moro reflex is annoying when your baby wakes themselves up minutes after you spent an hour trying to get fhem to sleep, but the whole inbuilt not sleeping well feature in babies is sids prevention! Not to mention babies love a wiggle..let that baby wiggle!

Reactions: 14
I know people can put down some ridiculous things as expenses but I highly doubt they could claim back a mortgage on a second home just because they’re filming it for YouTube, come on now.
If they have someone living in it then they can’t claim it as business expenses for their YouTube. It’s either a rental property or a YouTube project, they can’t claim both.

Reactions: 3
She shouldn't have Mabel in the gym at all. It's not a safe place for a baby, especially when she's working out and not watching her 100% of the time. As soon as I'd posted here about it she put up that "explanation" but it's just not good enough. James is there all day, he could have easily have watched the girls so she could get a workout in. Just no excuse for this at all.
Didn’t you know that Carys is a single relatable mum? She’s sooo busy and definitely doesn’t get help from every single family member.
She probably plonked Mabel there for a photo for the gram and then told James to take her away cause she can’t have a baby possibly interrupting her me time!

btw those night time riddles and daily planners lasted long 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Why would you take a baby in there and plonk her on the floor, the germs alone in there esp on that floor but where’s the H&S JESUS CHRIST, how can she think this is ok to post and the Laugh saying the bars are further back, the child’s surrounded by tons of weight above her and why is her belly out again ?

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Why would you take a baby in there and plonk her on the floor, the germs alone in there esp on that floor but where’s the H&S JESUS CHRIST, how can she think this is ok to post and the Laugh saying the bars are further back, the child’s surrounded by tons of weight above her and why is her belly out again ?
That belly shot is so weird and random, I appreciate when people are honest about postpartum bodies but we don’t need to see it every day and in this context, it’s just odd

Reactions: 22
I am getting weird vibes about the way they are approaching parenting those two children. It seems like they are separating them and that Mabel is with Cawiss 247, Amber is out the house leaving Cawiss to play at being first time baby mum, or James is taking Amber out of her hair do she can feed, sleep with bathe with 'baby' Mabel.🙄

How many of us 2nd time mums with a newborn and toddler were doing this weird behaviour? In jy experience it would be me my babies and we would go everywhere together, watch TV snuggled up go to the park to feed ducks pushing the pram, meet friends with children for them to play with (those were the days , sometimes it feels lonely, I know but the time flys by so quickly, so enjoy every minute of this if you are in this postion 😍🥰 😍)🥰

She is just replacing one baby who has outgrown how she likes them to be. Amber is adorable and it breaks my heart ❤ to see the favouritism shown to her sister.

Cawiss sort your bleeping self out and bleeping stop posting nude baby content, 🤯😥do you want Peeeeedoh 🤓🥸men and women masterbating over your naked innocent child!!! Fucks sake you silly bleep, give your head a massive wobble would you!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Put your gunt away Carys and look after your children properly. Neglectful tit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s nice Amber has time out so they can have alone time with Mabel but not this much time, she will end up resenting Mabel as she’s never sent away to the grand parents and she will start to think she’s second best if they’re not careful. A child will easily pick up on these things, soon feel left out and start to rebel and sadly that can be against Mabel if they’re not careful. They showed a little clip a few weeks back of Amber on the couch, James beside her and next min she launched whatever was in her hand on the floor right onto the baby play mat, luckily Mabel wasn’t on the floor but for me to notice that little incident then then they should have IMO told her off a little and explain why you can’t throw things like that esp on the floor.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I don't have children and never looked after babies and yet looking at this photo made me feel uneasy knowing how much stuff hangs off the cable machine and how heavy it all is. I've got 0 maternal instincts but my god, seemingly Carys has even fewer. Instead of adding laughing emojis and acting all smug and sure that something "wouldn't just fall" she should thank the people for being more concerned about her daughter's safety than she is. I'd probably make some stupid decisions with a newborn, but would be extremely grateful if someone pointed them out to me.

Also why not stick Mabel in a pram and let her sleep outside in their garden? Maybe it's just where I'm from but my parents used to stick me and my siblings in a pram and out in the balcony of a 12-storey building just so we'd sleep in fresh air. Seems bizarre to have such a private, quiet garden and not use it like that.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.