James & Carys #32 Cary's gunt is still out, project number one is no longer about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to criticise someone's looks, he was born that way and shouldn't be made to feel less by not getting braces or fat dissolvers or whatever, i applaud that in a way.
However, it is interesting how this guy can be 'famous' for doing nothing when he isn't aesthetically appealing in any sense nor interesting. Back in the day you were either good at something or insanely good looking. These days any old hack can get internet famous. What does he/they actually contribute to the world to warrant their wealth and influence?!

Reactions: 8
Anyone watched the vlog? What’s the announcement? AGAIN? We know about the collection and journal? Lol
Me running to tattle to get news on this «announcement» only to realise their vlogs are SO BORING that not one of us can be arsed to watch it 😂😂😂

• Haha
Anyone watched the vlog? What’s the announcement? AGAIN? We know about the collection and journal? Lol
It is literally just her announcing the journal again 😂 She’s honestly ridiculous! Goes on again about how it was number 1on Amazon for journals

• Haha
I don't want to criticise someone's looks, he was born that way and shouldn't be made to feel less by not getting braces or fat dissolvers or whatever, i applaud that in a way.
However, it is interesting how this guy can be 'famous' for doing nothing when he isn't aesthetically appealing in any sense nor interesting. Back in the day you were either good at something or insanely good looking. These days any old hack can get internet famous. What does he/they actually contribute to the world to warrant their wealth and influence?!
He’s not famous though. He’s literally just part of a couple where the female is the influencer. He’s just a byproduct.

Reactions: 9
Seriously what is this body neutrality stuff she’s pedalling as I don’t get it - if you were neutral about it surely you wouldn’t need to be talking about it at all?!View attachment 2216804
It would be a lot better if she said it’s okay to hate it too, I find body positivity a difficult subject as it’s okay to love it but it’s okay to hate it and want to change it/lose weight. If you have to convince yourself you’re okay with it, then you aren’t and it’s absolutely okay to want to change it.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.