James & Carys #32 Cary's gunt is still out, project number one is no longer about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She can’t be serious?!? Why on earth would you put a baby anywhere NEAR a weights rack like that with removable parts?! Jesus Christ🤯
why is she writing “lols” at the end about people messaging her (obviously read it on here) sorry people were concerned about YOUR baby getting hurt! 🤬 She doesn’t even read her messages anyway 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 27
I always think she’s like a kid having a kid. Yet I am younger than her and am a mother. I think it’s her mentality that I always just forget she’s actually older than me. Just the carelessness, selfishness, immatureness… she shouldn’t be a mother.

Reactions: 21
If your daughters hair is getting knotty then brush it??? It’s not exactly rocket science

I could understand her asking for help if Amber had a completely different hair type to Cary’s but she doesn’t. I have a 3 year old and she loves it when I brush her hair, especially when I let her choose her hairstyle. It’s not difficult to make it fun and it would probably be nice for Amber to have Cary’s full attention on her, even if it is just for 5 minutes every day

Reactions: 21
If your daughters hair is getting knotty then brush it??? It’s not exactly rocket science

I could understand her asking for help if Amber had a completely different hair type to Cary’s but she doesn’t. I have a 3 year old and she loves it when I brush her hair, especially when I let her choose her hairstyle. It’s not difficult to make it fun and it would probably be nice for Amber to have Cary’s full attention on her, even if it is just for 5 minutes every day
My daughter has super super thick long curly hair and hers doesn't get like this. I bet Carys doesn't put any conditioner in Amber's hair.

Reactions: 3
My daughter has super super thick long curly hair and hers doesn't get like this. I bet Carys doesn't put any conditioner in Amber's hair.
Probably not as James probably baths her and wouldn’t think to do so

Reactions: 2
Are you meant to use conditioner at this age? My daughter is almost 3 and I’ve never used any on her hair. I can understand it would be needed for some hair types, but typically not all. My daughters hair is quite fine but lovely a soft so I don’t feel like she needs conditioner yet.

Are you meant to use conditioner at this age? My daughter is almost 3 and I’ve never used any on her hair. I can understand it would be needed for some hair types, but typically not all. My daughters hair is quite fine but lovely a soft so I don’t feel like she needs conditioner yet.
I don’t use it on my almost 3 year olds hair either. It’s really curly and I’ve found it’s too heavy and makes her curls lank and greasy. I just use a detangling spray when it’s wet!

It will be friction/static from her moving her head around in the night time so just a quick brush out with her fingers would be fine.

Reactions: 1
I don't know tbh, I just started using a Johnson & Johnsons kids one once her hair got to a certain length. I found it made it easier to brush

@samalambbxtch that essentially a leave in conditioner spray though

Reactions: 1
her in the style range pictures are shockingly bad! why would she even think this was a good pose? its embarrassing
1681939554023.png

---
1681939610885.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
her in the style range pictures are shockingly bad! why would she even think this was a good pose? its embarrassing
View attachment 2113383
---
View attachment 2113386
The beige dress looks really Ill fitting and her hand weird but it’s not the end of the world, it looks natural, however… The black T-shirt one looks like her fingers have been amputated, the sleeve length and shoulders forward make her arms and hands look like weird trotters. The shorts look either far too tight at the bottom or she’s been photoshopped. Not to mention the blow up doll face.

Harsh but I don’t blame Carys, it’s ITS cheap ass production value. Where’s the stylist/photographer direction? Or is it just Nayla with her IPhone?

Reactions: 11
I don't know tbh, I just started using a Johnson & Johnsons kids one once her hair got to a certain length. I found it made it easier to brush

@samalambbxtch that essentially a leave in conditioner spray though
Yeah true! it’s just lighter as it’s more of a liquid as appose to a thick cream. All personal preference :)

I don’t use it on my almost 3 year olds hair either. It’s really curly and I’ve found it’s too heavy and makes her curls lank and greasy. I just use a detangling spray when it’s wet!
I’ve got thick curly hair and would say you’re using the wrong product, it’s taken me till my 30s to find something that really suits me so it really is a case of trial and error. Even more difficult for a young child.

Reactions: 3
Ah they're renting it out are they? They'll be able to charge about £1000+ a month for that, so that'll pretty much cover the mortgage payments
It’s pretty savvy tbh, it’s a good thing to invest, it will be their retirement one day. It’s always good to invest in real estate if you can. Renting it out is better than selling on as you have that home as an investment for future years, for their kids inheritance etc

those videos of amber are actually kinda sweet but why does she have to post them?! keep them for your memories of when they’re older or in school and you miss them. why feel the need to post them on socials? sad

Reactions: 12
why is she writing “lols” at the end about people messaging her (obviously read it on here) sorry people were concerned about YOUR baby getting hurt! 🤬 She doesn’t even read her messages anyway 🙄
Me @ Carys reading her messages

Malfoy-I-Didnt-Know-You-Could-Read-Harry-Potter.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 13
those videos of amber are actually kinda sweet but why does she have to post them?! keep them for your memories of when they’re older or in school and you miss them. why feel the need to post them on socials? sad
The were very sweet and she sounded maternal responding which I’ve not seen much before.
I’m surprised she doesn’t make more of Amber talking, it’s good for her age. She walked in good time too despite our concerns about her bum shuffling, hips and legs.
I wonder if someone’s advised Carys it can make others feel bad so it’s part of her “don’t compare yourself” guff. I’d doubt it’s some form of protection when she’s happy to post bath pics.

Reactions: 6
I politely replied to one on of Carys’ instagram stories about her eczema “flare ups” and suggested it could be a hand cream or hand wash causing it as she’s constantly rubbing her eyes in vlogs still unread to this day 🙄 so I don’t believe her when she says she’s got soooooo many messages guys and acts like she reads them! it’s all for content and pretending she cares while she shops at M&S!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.