James & Carys #32 Cary's gunt is still out, project number one is no longer about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nayla lives nearby and was talking about needing to find somewhere to live last year (the landlord then kept her on) so perhaps it's her. She's got a new man, not sure where he's from but that could throw a spanner in the works if it is her.
Oooh I hope so I may get to see all of them in the wild 🤣🤣🤣

So many other better houses they could have chosen in the town. That spot is awful, so busy and congested. No parking. High levels of crime down the road, lots of HMO and large town houses split into flats. Expensive council tax because it's a city centre location

Reactions: 6
Where is the friend going to live while they do the house up? It could take into next year isn’t there a shortage of building materials at the moment?

Reactions: 4
I've reported her bath photo to Instagram 🙃 That's now on the internet for all the Reddit pervs and God knows who else to see, plus Mabel, friends and employers in the future.

Hope the thick bleep drops her phone in the bath

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I feel really bad for sharing it on here tbh, my pure horror clouded my judgement

• Heart
Reactions: 7
The babies are 'chill' because they're trained to be chill from birth with a strict, swaddle, no contact, no interaction routine.

• Sad
Reactions: 19
View attachment 2107861
Yeah I’m sorry but what the duck x
This girl needs to put the bleeping phone down
---
they have been complete idiots with this house. there is another one (on the same street) that has been done very very nicely. its just sold for £230k! how on earth do they think they are going to see a profit after spending all the money on it....even if they wait 10 years.
I honestly think they believe the money from views will make it worth while even if the house makes them nothing they are hoping the content will make them money.
---
I've reported her bath photo to Instagram 🙃 That's now on the internet for all the Reddit pervs and God knows who else to see, plus Mabel, friends and employers in the future.

Hope the thick bleep drops her phone in the bath
She would drop the baby before the phone.
priorities!

Reactions: 9
I find it so baffling that people as anxious as Carys and as ‘practical’ as James don’t seem at all concerned about how much they share online. They tell us practically everything about their life and don’t seem to have a care in the world about revealing their location. It just really doesn’t sit right with me, especially with two young children. But that’s the influencer life, I guess🤷🏼‍♀️🙈

Reactions: 23
She is in owe of that imperial designs but doesn’t follow them on insta or like any of the pics!!! Hmmmm ok then Cary’s if you say so.

She is in owe of that imperial designs but doesn’t follow them on insta or like any of the pics!!! Hmmmm ok then Cary’s if you say so.
She does, that’s how I found them.

The baby may look like her but no denying who that nose 👃belongs too. I find it funny that when you’ve got a new born and a toddler it was always easier taking the toddler out as opposed to a newborn yet these 2 do the opposite every single time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She does, that’s how I found them.

The baby may look like her but no denying who that nose 👃belongs too. I find it funny that when you’ve got a new born and a toddler it was always easier taking the toddler out as opposed to a newborn yet these 2 do the opposite every single time.
Really ?? Personally I think a newborn is waaaaay easier than a toddler!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My little boy is 18 months and I laugh at myself for thinking his baby days were hard 🫣🤣 and don't even get me started on me thinking I was tired back then 😬🤡
I think newborn is the easiest stage!🤣 and I’m blessed with a pretty chill toddler the majority of the time.

That's a bit of a nightmare location that they've chosen to flip a house. They won't make a great deal of profit if that's what they paid, it needs a fair bit of work too 😳 the road there is so congested and busy. God help them in rush hour. The queues are terrible! I personally wouldn't live there. I look forward to trying to spot them in the wild 🤣🫣
parking can be an absolute ballache around there too, hopefully I can catch a glimpse of them in the wild though

Reactions: 2
I think newborn is the easiest stage!🤣 and I’m blessed with a pretty chill toddler the majority of the time.
The teenage years are a nightmare! Their first loves and then heartbreak ......I've said to them both often that I wish they were at primary school again
---
I've been looking up if you can claim expenses on a rental property (as we all know, our MP's can!) - it's different for private landlords. They can claim some money back for bills but, it depends whether the person renting pays their own bills or whether payments are through the landlord.

I'm thinking this house will be a money pit. I notice the developers are boarding out the attic space but, my neighbour recently had a loft conversion (hers is now a 7 bed) and she had to have new beams to be able to take the weight of the floor/furniture etc......

Last edited:
  • Heart
parking can be an absolute ballache around there too, hopefully I can catch a glimpse of them in the wild though
Me too it's not too far away from me 👋🤣 there's nowhere to park on that road. There's some beautiful old houses but they're not for anyone with a couple of vehicles. Of all the houses they could have got for the same money in Newport and surrounding area, I think they're crazy

Reactions: 7
Since they are using it as content for their YouTube they will be able to put most of the costs down as business expenses probably can include the mortgage on that as well.

• Angry
Since they are using it as content for their YouTube they will be able to put most of the costs down as business expenses probably can include the mortgage on that as well.
I know people can put down some ridiculous things as expenses but I highly doubt they could claim back a mortgage on a second home just because they’re filming it for YouTube, come on now.

I know people can put down some ridiculous things as expenses but I highly doubt they could claim back a mortgage on a second home just because they’re filming it for YouTube, come on now.
If they’ve brought it for the purpose of content then any payments associated with that can be claimed as an expense. People that do OF have been able to claim boob jobs etc as a business expense

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.