James & Carys #32 Cary's gunt is still out, project number one is no longer about

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely if she’s sending Amber off so often they should consider nursery etc?! Would that not be hugely beneficial for her? It’s not like they couldn’t afford it!

Reactions: 18
When her parents offered to take Amber whenever they needed, I’m not convinced that would mean every single day 9-5… it’s a full time job!

Reactions: 14
Surely if she’s sending Amber off so often they should consider nursery etc?! Would that not be hugely beneficial for her? It’s not like they couldn’t afford it!
They don't spend money on their kids. She'd only go to nursery if it were gifted

Reactions: 19
Is she seriously thinking people will want to buy a product from her that focuses on organisation and planning? She is the most scatty, disorganised, and lazy person there is.

I don’t want advice on how to plan my day from someone who gets to stay at home, prance around with a camera with her belly hanging out, send her kids off to grandparents all day, and not have to clean or cook or do anything that an everyday normal person does. She is in her own world.
She lives in her own world so she genuinely thinks other people would find a planner useful because she does.

She’s the first person ever to write a to do list down.

Reactions: 7
I find it hilarious that she uses a planner every day when she doesn’t have a job. You can’t even say she’s on maternity leave as she doesn’t work 😂

Reactions: 18
I can’t believe once again she has a whole set of new ITS clothes and yet goes out for her daughters birthday with a scruffy zip up on, on a nice sunny day.

Reactions: 23
I can’t believe once again she has a whole set of new ITS clothes and yet goes out for her daughters birthday with a scruffy zip up on, on a nice sunny day.
exactly! i completely understand that new mum life means you don’t prioritise your appearance but her job is to sell/influence product and this would’ve been the perfect opportunity to wear one of the pieces from the colekshun

Reactions: 9
She lives in her own world so she genuinely thinks other people would find a planner useful because she does.

She’s the first person ever to write a to do list down.
Absolutely! I’ve quoted this theory before when they brought out Shittaker house but she’s a prime example of being too crap to realise she’s crap.

“The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias whereby people who are incompetent in an area don’t understand what high performance looks like in that field, and so cannot tell they are incompetent.”

Unemployed, perpetually late Carys who has so little capability she needs a planner to organise & remember to wake, eat, collect her child, chill & go to bed thinks she’s discovered something amazing - writing it down to time manage - and is now an expert. Not realising that most people manage that and more in their heads, on their phones, in a diary/calendar already. Reminding yourself of life’s pleasures alongside the chores is apparently groundbreaking to her despite the worldwide, best selling 6 minute diary and hundreds of imitations since.

I can’t believe she’s also doing the “kids look great, I look crap” thing again. Just put something better on when you get dressed, it’s your own choice and takes the same amount of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Someone has agreed with you, also she’s right, they banged on about it being for postpartum, why not wear some of the clothes, that other users comment that she’s just had a baby makes nonsense after Carys last TikTok about dressing a postpartum body
DC444FDD-71A7-45CE-A41B-9CF41A3B268B.png

---
Even just one of the sweatshirts she “created” with the leggings, but we literally never see the clothes again do we other than the odd “dressy” occasion where she throws a wrap dress on

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 29
Absolutely! I’ve quoted this theory before when they brought out Shittaker house but she’s a prime example of being too crap to realise she’s crap.

“The Dunning-Kruger effect is a cognitive bias whereby people who are incompetent in an area don’t understand what high performance looks like in that field, and so cannot tell they are incompetent.”

Unemployed, perpetually late Carys who has so little capability she needs a planner to organise & remember to wake, eat, collect her child, chill & go to bed thinks she’s discovered something amazing - writing it down to time manage - and is now an expert. Not realising that most people manage that and more in their heads, on their phones, in a diary/calendar already. Reminding yourself of life’s pleasures alongside the chores is apparently groundbreaking to her despite the worldwide, best selling 6 minute diary and hundreds of imitations since.

I can’t believe she’s also doing the “kids look great, I look crap” thing again. Just put something better on when you get dressed, it’s your own choice and takes the same amount of time.
I watched a vlog a few days ago and I can't remember which family it was....but, they use an app on their iphone and ipad which is a daily planner and they get alerts on what is happening that day/week. I recently found a planner that my late mother bought for me one Christmas when my two children were in primary school. I'd filled one page in and then misplaced it! It ended up in a box of christmas cards/decorations that my children had made that year.........

Reactions: 2
Btw this thread doesn't pop up in the list of James & Carys threads - how do you link it?

Reactions: 6
Sex life again LMAOO I get being open with your audience but they just overshare, every Q&A has a clickbait tmi question about sex 🤣 I know more about their sex life than my own at this point 😐
Especially when, by their own admission, there isn't much of a sex life considering James isn't interested on a morning or evening.

Reactions: 23
Sex life again LMAOO I get being open with your audience but they just overshare, every Q&A has a clickbait tmi question about sex 🤣 I know more about their sex life than my own at this point 😐
She's an absolute pervert. What sex questions is she hoping for?

"Does James oink like a piggy whilst he rails you from behind?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 53
Funny how it’s only now she’s mentioning that they had to rock Amber for hours when she was a baby. Never mentioned it at the time!

Reactions: 26
Why does she need to wash stuff she only wore for a short while?
Relatable money saving budget queeeeeen

Slow spin, low temperature of course... it's ITS quality so the seams could pull apart with as little as a forceful fart

• Haha
Reactions: 17
What do people what to know about their sex life? She always says the same stuff anyway. “Have sex as little or as much as you want boo 🤪🤪🤪” or she’ll reference these vague times when they’re apparently having a lot of sex. I just can’t imagine them going at it nor do I want to do I wish she’d stop

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But if it’s supposed to be ‘chatty catch up’ and the last one they’ve done was not long before she gave birth, what sex life questions could there possibly be? Since you should wait 6 weeks 😅
They really need to think about what kind of content they’re filming.. it won’t be long till Amber goes to school and all her classmates will be able to see her parents antics on youtube 😏

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.