Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leigh213

VIP Member
I haven't enjoyed the last two as much tbh - the racing day and then Joe Sugg visiting. I do still like them very much, and would miss them if they stopped. I think it is to do with the editing eg when they were in the Nerd shop there was far too much footage of the shop with no commentary.
I agree. How are they even friends with Joe, I've been wondering?

Reactions: 1

Loveit17

no worries, thanks all the same :)

I totally thought the same. I guess I was ignorant in thinking Cameo and whatever acting work he does now still ( and their savings) could be good enough, but I know that acting really doesn't pay all that much, the love of the craft and all that as they say.

Always been interested in finding their house on rightmove or something before they bought it, would be curious to see the total transformation it's gone through. It's always cool to see celebs' houses.
I’ve always wanted to find it online as well! Haha! Glad I’m not the only one! Not out of creepiness but just to be nosy! 🤣

viewtube

VIP Member
Fingers crossed the wifi is working this week,we may get a vlog, I enjoy the podcast,but love the vlogs,I think we will probably see less and less vlogs.

leigh213

VIP Member
Poor Clair, getting a load of creepy comments from some desperados on her latest reel. Cute dress, I can't pull them off otherwise I'd go check it out, but ugh, gave me the creeps just looking at that. Also some guys that no doubt don't even know James tagging him to let him know he's "luckie". :sick::sick:

Mtoriw

They annoyed me when they saw Squid Game with going in the mindset of ‘it’s not good I bet’ then watching it dubbed and then being like ‘it’s okay’. They seem very stuck up like they’re better than others from recently watching, I’m trying to enjoy their content but I’m not feeling it at the moment

leigh213

VIP Member
The last one was pretty good, would love if they do an Easter special, but I'm sure they'll probably have lots of Easter weekend bits in next weeks.
Love Clair's little plant thing ( the bar above the bed?) in the guest room, does anyone know what that's called?

viewtube

VIP Member
Never been a fan of Danny Dyer he just pretends to be a hard man but I remember when he hosted Deadliest Men, a bloke turned up to confront him, and he ran off like a baby, so scared, was hilarious!!
I remember that, show, he always looked petrified lol

• Haha

leigh213

VIP Member
The special was a couple of years ago I think. It was awful. So awkward. Obvious none of them wanted to be there at all.
OHHH, that must've been the one that I saw then. Was Jimmy Carr hosting? I vaguely remember that I found a way to stream it over here, but it was bad indeed.
I didn't know that's the same thing that was being talked about in these recent articles. I'm so behind, do ignore me 😅

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I don't get the feeling he's very bothered because it seems like he's used to it and probably got it a lot worse when they first started dating because she was still doing the modeling then.
I think she does a good job of just downright ignoring the comments but will like or respond to other genuine questions or comments that aren't crass, which hopefully proves a point to the men making those comments.

Do you mean you think they'll stop filming if he gets a big gig again just because of the time issue or because she'd be doing most of it on her own if he's busy?
If he gets cast in a big film or series, then they'll probably go on a long break while that's happening I reckon.

leigh213

VIP Member
I liked their latest vlog. James massively hungover.
They're talking about some possible opportunity coming up which they 'can't talk about'. Clare said it was something 'you'd totally expect us to do' but may not happen. Hope they're not hoping to go down the reality TV route on 1TV2 or whatever.
Thanks for the update as I haven't gotten around to watching yet.
Gosh I really hope it's not that, I would lose a lot of respect. Another thought was the serial killer spinoff channel stuff because there was LOADS of talk about Clair doing that a while back, but if you say it was something both of them can be involved in then probably not that.

Loveit17

I have nothing against them making money whilst they can, Inbetweeners money won’t last forever and fame is a fickle thing, might as well milk it whilst it lasts! Do we think James is maybe now the richest Inbetweener from all this? Not sure what the others are up to but I’d love that podcast from them all that James said he’d be up for on a Vlog once!

leigh213

VIP Member
Must admit my least favourite vlogs are the ones with celeb or YouTube friends, I find those a little bit 'too much', but as a couple/family I really enjoy the vlogs , because they come across as quite relatable and normal (whatever normal is). Their vlogs are my guilty pleasure each week and look forward to whatever they share with us
I didn't mind at all Tom in there, because he was so down to earth and seems like a really nice guy. Don't know if you meant him too, but I completely agree if it's others like Joe, it comes across as performative a bit.

Me too, I'm glad to see what they've got upcoming :)