Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
I don't follow these two but can anyone explain why Stephanie Beatriz is commenting on Clairs photo? Aka Mirabel Encanto?! I am trying to work out the connection and I'm lost! I only know him from Inbetweeners but are the vlogs worth a watch?

Reactions: 1

Maid22

VIP Member
it's still so bizarre to see James in a Zoe Sugg vlog. No matter how much I know they hang in the same circle it never stops being weird
I think I'm lucky as I have no idea who these other vloggers are who appear in their vlogs!!!

viewtube

VIP Member
I don't follow these two but can anyone explain why Stephanie Beatriz is commenting on Clairs photo? Aka Mirabel Encanto?! I am trying to work out the connection and I'm lost! I only know him from Inbetweeners but are the vlogs worth a watch?
She was on the same play as James, that's how they know her

Maid22

VIP Member
I liked their latest one - out for one of the boy's birthdays, but am a bit disappointed on Clare's IG they were at the ghastly Zalfie's.
I presume the connection is through Joe Sugg.
I liked the last one, so funny with the animals following James around!
I have no idea who the zalfies are, can you enlighten me?

leigh213

VIP Member
Watched this weeks vlog,had to laugh at James, regarding his constipation and calling 111, im not surprised with his diet. Notvsure he eats vegetables hiscduet mostly consists of take away curries ,processed food and beer. Even Claire has said he has the diet of a fussy toddler.
That was HILARIOUS. However I can really empathize because I've had some really bad bowel/ stomach issues in the past. Not sure if I experienced what he did but it all kind of gets lumped together ( no pun intended).
Here we have nothing like that ( that I know of anyways) where you can actually call and tell your whole intimate crisis to someone on the phone; I can't imagine being him and having to explain all but hey when you're in a crisis.

Him flinging the hose around on the deck was so Jay Cartwright, my goodness. Him nearly tripping over reminds me of when Jay ran the motorbike into the shop window while trying to show off.

leigh213

VIP Member
^^ She does post on IG sometimes pics and videos of James working hard on the lawn and it's evident that he cares a lot about it and it bothers him when things aren't right. What comes to mind is when he's done steaks/ bbq's a couple of times that haven't turned out and he stays bothered for the rest of the evening that others didn't get to enjoy it. So I think behind his witty and comical exterior, he does really care and so I'd also be hard pressed to believe he doesn't work or help around the house.

Also agree, the stag weekend was hilarious and I about died at the murder mystery getup he had to be in and the Robin Hood comments.

Nellinton

VIP Member
Just had a look to see if I could them in the rave thread.
Absolutely hilarious, my husband and I often laugh because I’m Scottish like Clair and he’s English like James and he loves all the bbq talk 😂

hope they stay true to themselves
Same ! I'm from Edinburgh partner is from Leeds.

viewtube

VIP Member
James is doing an Ad for perfect draft, wasn't that actually a Christmas gift either last year or previous year,from their neighbours/friends who are into BBQs. Interesting that quite a few people who had them,got rid because they started drinking too much. Couple of weeks ago on the pod cast VW Id5 was the spondor,they claimed thry had one brought to the house to use,I don't remember either of them shoeing or mentioning it. I was annoyed at the VW Ad because as a VW electric vehicle owner,VW are horrendous,terrible customer service,lots of software glitches,cars out of action for months. They really should becareful what they advertise,it's ok making money,but if you put your name to a product be prepared to deal with questions when the products/companies aren't very good.

Tatooine_legend1

VIP Member
If it's true and James has been making around £100k from cameo, then I am sure they paid their mortgage off a long time ago.

leigh213

VIP Member
Yesterday's vlog was pretty good!!

"Clair's feet are swollen... stay tuned" was my best bit

Closely followed by Harrison going "geez" under his breath about Clair with her feet in that pan to cool them off. 😂

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
How much was the place the Buckley's stayed?
Looking at the website I *think* one of the smaller places was £999per night. It's in the Cotswolds and you can buy properties there.
I don't begrudge them tbh. It is just perks of being an influencer 🤷‍♀️ Crazy.

Maid22

VIP Member
Sorry for going completely off topic but @viewtube I think we watch the same kind of vloggers, have you watched Those Happy Days?

Am now watching the new Buckley's vlog!

leigh213

VIP Member
Does anyone know how James and Clair met? were they just in the same circle at an event one time? I'm sure they've probably said I just can't recall