Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
  • Wow
Reactions: 1

Toffee finger

VIP Member
They’ve had super thanks on for a while. A lot of YouTubers I watch have it on. It doesn’t bother me unless creators mention it constantly which The Buckleys don’t fortunately

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
I don't watch them now it's boring as fuck , their views are dropping and the intro at the beginning is annoying and unnecessary it's just YT fs it's not a TV program

leigh213

VIP Member
Enjoying watching James on Celebrity Masterchef,he doesn't take himself too seriously and is down too earth. Some of the others are so desperate to win,you can almost smell the desparation
any ideas as to where I could watch this free in the US? are there any links maybe? Been wanting to see that as a whole and thought he might be good on it, good to know

JoelFizz

VIP Member
Clair does occasional acting (very occasionally) but I imagine the filming, editing, ad deals etc does take time out her day, even without a book deal thrown in, I really did prefer when it was casual vlogs with no management but at the same time I think good for them, making money whilst they can, I do hope there’s an inbetweeners podcast someday though like James casually mentioned before
Blake Harrison seems to be having a bit of a career whereas the others can't seem to escape the Inbetweeners' success. Thankfully, James seems more at ease with being known as Jay. Not sure about Joe and Simon though.

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I was just thinking recently too that I'd totally watch a channel of just Clair as well if she ever wanted to upload vids specific to her- they probably won't but I just admire her attitude towards life, positivity and relatability, which YT is sorely lacking in these days.
She's great, but yeah, a channel featuring just Clair will probably be inundated with pervs like her Instagram is. I imagine James doesn't want that! 😂

viewtube

VIP Member
They’ve had super thanks on for a while. A lot of YouTubers I watch have it on. It doesn’t bother me unless creators mention it constantly which The Buckleys don’t fortunately
I've never noticed it before,mind you my YouTube layout has altered since my app updated

leigh213

VIP Member
Blimey - I heard he was one of the highest earners on Cameo but didn't know it was that much.
I missed Friday's Masterchef and haven't caught up so don't know how he did. Hope he stayed in as he is funny.
Gee manetti!! So wait, I just went to look him up again and in USD it shows $51 per personalized video; that would mean he has to have A LOT if he'd make 10k in a week. That's... dang!!