James and Clair Buckley- At Home with the Buckley's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
James Buckley. Clair Meek. Amazing. :love:

Their channel has been such a delight and just plain damn hilarious to watch so far this year. They've managed to make lockdown fun for their family and other people in the process. Their banter is the best, the videos aren't at all overly edited, and they manage to have fun all while protecting their kids ( they don't show faces) and freaking GOOD ON THEM for that.

I hope they stay true to it, but I think the chance of fame or the channel changing them would be low because of their respective success up till this point. I look forward to their vlogs :)

Last vlog with Danny Dyer? Too good. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Anyone else watch?

Reactions: 12
Just had a look to see if I could them in the rave thread.
Absolutely hilarious, my husband and I often laugh because I’m Scottish like Clair and he’s English like James and he loves all the bbq talk 😂

hope they stay true to themselves

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Just had a look to see if I could them in the rave thread.
Absolutely hilarious, my husband and I often laugh because I’m Scottish like Clair and he’s English like James and he loves all the bbq talk 😂

hope they stay true to themselves
How funny! it's a great dynamic <3

Reactions: 3
Absolutely bloody love them!!!! Binged watched a couple of weeks back and can’t get enough of them! Even rewatched with Hubby and he loved them as well! Such normal people who aren’t doing it for the wrong reasons!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I didn't know they had a channel, I sat between them on a flight once (I had upgraded with airmiles so I wasn't physically between them in a row of 3 seats, that would have been awkward!)

They both seemed lovely, they were flying to LA, he slept most of the way but I picked up from what she was saying to the cabin crew that they were going for a few months for a job he was doing and her parents were coming out the following week with the kids.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I didn't know they had a channel, I sat between them on a flight once (I had upgraded with airmiles so I wasn't physically between them in a row of 3 seats, that would have been awkward!)

They both seemed lovely, they were flying to LA, he slept most of the way but I picked up from what she was saying to the cabin crew that they were going for a few months for a job he was doing and her parents were coming out the following week with the kids.
hahahahaahaha! you sitting in the middle is totally what I pictured for a second.
Nice to know they're nice irl, that's how they come across.

Absolutely bloody love them!!!! Binged watched a couple of weeks back and can’t get enough of them! Even rewatched with Hubby and he loved them as well! Such normal people who aren’t doing it for the wrong reasons!
Agree 1000%. I hope they never try to push merch, but so far they haven't, they've actually been bugged to death to make some. Other than that, my concerns about them changing are very few.

Ahh I did a search not expecting to find a thread on them but I’m so glad there is. I absolutely love them. Despite being ~showbiz they’re actually so real and down to earth and in a properly authentic way. You know you get celebs and influencers who act like the common folk but still live in their mansions and pay a team of cleaners etc. James & Clair are just regular people in their family home living normal lives during this lockdown and I’m finding it really refreshing. Also I absolutely LOVE their vibe, with the indie music and Clair with her serial killers and all the pop culture art around the house. Just love them. Have I raved enough 😂 Really hope their youtube rise doesn’t change them.

Reactions: 8
I just found them recently and they're lovely and really down to earth. And I respect that they're not showing the boys faces. As for James' obsession with barbecues :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Just discovered them too! Lovely vlogs. So funny and normal. And so good they don't show the children.

Ahh I did a search not expecting to find a thread on them but I’m so glad there is. I absolutely love them. Despite being ~showbiz they’re actually so real and down to earth and in a properly authentic way. You know you get celebs and influencers who act like the common folk but still live in their mansions and pay a team of cleaners etc. James & Clair are just regular people in their family home living normal lives during this lockdown and I’m finding it really refreshing. Also I absolutely LOVE their vibe, with the indie music and Clair with her serial killers and all the pop culture art around the house. Just love them. Have I raved enough 😂 Really hope their youtube rise doesn’t change them.
Well it’s been 2 months and I still think they’re a great family but I don’t think the vlogging game is for them. It’s just not working. It was warm and refreshing at first but it’s just started to feel very boring even when they’re doing something fun.

Reactions: 2
Well it’s been 2 months and I still think they’re a great family but I don’t think the vlogging game is for them. It’s just not working. It was warm and refreshing at first but it’s just started to feel very boring even when they’re doing something fun.
I haven't enjoyed the last two as much tbh - the racing day and then Joe Sugg visiting. I do still like them very much, and would miss them if they stopped. I think it is to do with the editing eg when they were in the Nerd shop there was far too much footage of the shop with no commentary.

Reactions: 6
I don’t think it helps that they don’t show the kids. I think it’s a great decision not to show them and really respect them for it, but it doesn’t work for their current situation. It’s not like “here’s my interesting and fun life, oh and I also have kids at home” — their whole lives are spent at home with the kids so everything they do is with the kids, which doesn’t really leave them anything to vlog. Maybe they should wait until their lives are back on track rather than let their channel drive down all stale now before it’s even begun.

Reactions: 2
I loved them at first but then the vlogs had about 10 Ad breaks and it started annoying me!

Does Claire work? I read she used to be a glamour model?

I'm still enjoying the vlogs. The boys come across as real characters, even if you can't see their faces.

Agree, think they are a great couple and parents however I don't watch religiously because some of their vlogs are too boring for me. Maybe now they can do things it will get better but I think they shouldn't stick to the weekly vlogging unless there is something interesting to show.
I love the relationship with the boys. Even though you don't see them I love their interactions!