Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
James seemed grumpy all through the last vlog and it ended quite abruptly, maybe Claire got sick too, I think she does the editing?

viewtube

VIP Member
Don't they get paid for the ads?
I'm not sure how it works now. It used to be down to the creators, but then YouTube changed the rules about monetisation and I think they took more control, so I suppose a popular channel like the Buckley would be a prime target

leigh213

VIP Member
He did a video on his YouTube explaining how bad the special was. Didn't mention Emily though.
Oh I didn't know that, must've missed it- don't think I unsubbed but I've been definitely watching other things lately.

I wouldn't have thought he would do that, talk about her I mean. But I'm curious as to what he's said in general, I'll have a look later today.

Has the special already aired? I don't live in the UK. But I can see where he'd be speaking truth there, seeing as the last couple Inbetweeners things that have been done have bit a bit played out and cringe.

Maid22

VIP Member
That was a good fun blog. James is very funny.
That place is amazing - should be at at least £1000pn 😬

I went down a Those Happy Days wormhole. Not sure what to think at all 😂. The moaning about narrow country lanes in their massive lorry was interesting. And an omelette outside Gavin and Stacey's house. What the hell?
Those happy days, the thread is hilarious!!

How much was the place the Buckley's stayed?

Maid22

VIP Member
Lucky you! Zoe Sugg and Alfie Deyes. Top YouTube couple 🤢
An odd fit for the Buckleys tbh.
I loved James at the restaurant with lobster - 'stay scummy' 😂
Never heard of them, are they bad for the Buckley's?
Yep that was funny, burgers for all, apart from James!!

viewtube

VIP Member
Have they mentioned if there's a vlog this week,or is now just wait and see ? Pre management company,they were more consistent, while also taking breaks. I appreciate it could just be time off to be with the boys,which makes sense,but now most of the content whether youtube or IG revolves around promoting or advertising

Heyholetsgo

VIP Member
So there’s an old Podcast that Q and Sal from Impractical Jokers used to make called What Say You. Claire and James are on episode 38 and it was a really funny episode - recommend it . It’s been a couple years since I listened but I’m
Sure they spoke about how they met etc
How did they come to be on there? That's the most random paring ever! Love Sal and Q!

viewtube

VIP Member
They're doing book signings and their paperback is out soon,is it just the paperback version of the book released last year or is it a completely different book?

Telly Fanatic

VIP Member
Don't you like Claire?
I like her , I'm just stating facts and this is a gossip site after all and she puts her life out to the public on YT

I only asked if she worked and said at least she doesn't play with her hair no more it's hardly the crime of the century 😂

leigh213

VIP Member
I guess since they've been away over the weekend, this weeks video should be more interesting than the q+a last week.
Noticed on IG Clair posted a cute pic of herself and ofc got some creepy crawlers in the comments perving on her. I must say I don't envy her position and it's going to probably get worse. God only knows what she's been sent to dm's.

Also curious ( but also dread it) to see when they show up with Alfie's new Future Self merch on because I know it's coming as James has worn the previous stuff before. I still find it odd they're all friends- it would be interesting at some point just to see how Alfie would even come across if he were ever in a Buckley vlog. Joe surprised me by being the same more or less as his own and Dianne's vlogs so that was quite refreshing I thought.

Maybe they'll have some good content again this summer what with garden parties and that neighbor of theirs that makes the rustic artisanal looking bread lol.

viewtube

VIP Member
They've really lost interest haven't they?
James new drama about metal detecting comes out soon. Actually looks quite good.
It does look good,but I don’t think James is going to get many longterm acting jobs. Hes funny and he's likable. Any acting work he does he behaves as if he's the hardest working bloke in the country and I don't think Claire will carry on doing everything at home while he sits back and watches.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
How did he get on MasterChef? I was reading on line this week he makes 10 thousand a week for just doing a personalised video!
Blimey - I heard he was one of the highest earners on Cameo but didn't know it was that much.
I missed Friday's Masterchef and haven't caught up so don't know how he did. Hope he stayed in as he is funny.

Maid22

VIP Member
Looking at the website I *think* one of the smaller places was £999per night. It's in the Cotswolds and you can buy properties there.
I don't begrudge them tbh. It is just perks of being an influencer 🤷‍♀️ Crazy.
Wow, that's some money a night!! But like you say, tis a perk of being an influencer!ll