Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

leigh213

VIP Member
^^ I just went and looked to see if I thought their reactions were uppity/ rude, and I didn't think it was like they were on a high horse, really, but it was weird to hear them talking about something like that before they've seen it because they did come across a little different, I agree. Tbh, shows like that are not up my alley at all ( since I stick to comedies most of the time :)) so I was about to give them the benefit of the doubt, but they seem like they'd like that kind of thing, hmm idk.

I just realized I haven't watched them in months, and man, the content is really boring to me now. I just find my attention drifting off. There really is only so much you can do inside.

leigh213

VIP Member
It's more the YouTube hangers on, they really are obnoxious. Tom was very quiet, I must admit Danny Dyer irritated me, he always comes across like he's playing a character instead of being himself
exactly! do we know how they're even friends with Danny? I know they must've said in that video but I forgot and can't be bothered to go back again :)

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
I didn't know you got rave threads on tattle lol ?
Yes! This is under the ‘rave section’ if you scroll up to the top of the thread you’ll see that’s where it’s under!

It’s a section on the ‘gossip’ site where you can talk about people you actually like!

Loveit17

I literally came here to say this! I pay for Spotify Premium, so getting ads is annoying in itself, but having like 5 long ads in a row in EACH episode, which in fact is just one episode split in half, so that each half has the same multiple ads in it, is unbearable!!! I really like the podcast, but the ads are genuinely getting on my last nerve.
I skip them because I feel the same! Too many most of the time

leigh213

VIP Member
James is away filming so I know it must be hard for Clair on her own for content, but bloody hell yesterday's was so boring. She just cleaned the entire house. Literally that was it. Just sped up footage of hoovering and dusting. Surely she can be a bit more interesting than that?

ETA I have also found it odd in a couple of the last videos Clair showed footage of the boys bedroom, and also spoke about how one of the boys has reached the age where he needed to be told to wash as he has bad BO. Just seems wierd after being so good protecting their privacy, then doing stuff like that 🤷‍♀️
Oh wow I didn't catch that part about BO, yeah that could be pretty embarrassing for them if they watch it.

I was wondering that,a management team would want it to be all about makkng money,which is probably not the main reason they started the channel. I know James is a bit of a penny pincher,but I get the feeling he just enjoyed the natural day to day content.Most families daily lives,wont be full of action and celeb friends, but their pre management content was definitely much more relatable and came across quite natural. I like Claire and James,they are a great couple and come across as brilliant parents. A management team is turning them into a brand and taking away what most people,probably originally watched them for
I agree fully.

I'm also wondering what it is that Clair was hoping for to happen that she had the meeting for that she thought was kind of a pipe dream?

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
I wondered this too actually. I would be bored out of my mind.
I know. I have a theory that in some ways being a female vlogger or YTer has a lot in common with a 1950s housewife. Apart from their cleaning, shopping and childcare is all filmed and monetised.