Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
James on Richard Osman's House of Games all week.
I thought it was that when he talked about being in Scotland for a day's work and staying with Clare's parents. They film all the episodes in one day in Glasgow (I think?).

Reactions: 1

Loveit17

I loved that podcast!! Yeah it was weird but they became friends with the impractical jokers at one point! I reckon it’s a podcast they’ll be doing but I wonder if they’d stop YouTube if they did a podcast! Hope not!

viewtube

VIP Member
any ideas as to where I could watch this free in the US? are there any links maybe? Been wanting to see that as a whole and thought he might be good on it, good to know
It will definitely be on BBC I PLAYER. Im not sure of any other platforms. Sorry I can't be more helpful x

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
No video yet today? They said this weeks would be them putting up the decorations.
Wonder if they're sulking after the response that awful ad one got last week 😂

Deej23

James Buckley becomes Cameo's first ever millionaire just from filming videos

Replying to myself but not sure that stacks up? He charges around £50 for a video, Cameo takes 25% commission, so he would have had to have done almost 27,000 personal videos to make a million?!

inkypinkyponky

VIP Member
I agree if she did a podcast or vlog about a subject such as a crime and horrow that would probably do well, she is watchable I would probably give it ago.
But content based on just her and her lifestyle would be dull af

Suzesnooze

VIP Member
Really enjoyed this week's vlog. I wish YouTube would stop with all the Ads, 8 during the vlog,I know it's YouTube and not the creators who do that
Is it? I thought it was the Creator? That's one reason I stopped watching their vlogs as the amount of Ads were ridiculous and annoying!

Toffee finger

VIP Member
Another vlogger I watch said ads get put on now regardless, I presume to get more people to pay for premium. I think they can turn them off but it’s not always noticed until after the vlogs go live so they have to go back and change it.

Jelly Bean

VIP Member
Oh I didn't know that, must've missed it- don't think I unsubbed but I've been definitely watching other things lately.

I wouldn't have thought he would do that, talk about her I mean. But I'm curious as to what he's said in general, I'll have a look later today.

Has the special already aired? I don't live in the UK. But I can see where he'd be speaking truth there, seeing as the last couple Inbetweeners things that have been done have bit a bit played out and cringe.
The special was a couple of years ago I think. It was awful. So awkward. Obvious none of them wanted to be there at all.

viewtube

VIP Member
Something that I find quite disappointing, they've been running the VW Ad during the pod cast for a few weeks, but it looks like they only filmed the road trip this past weekend,I'd like evidence that they've been using the car for the past few weeks and not just regurgitating a script.so will they advertise anything as long as theres a freebie or they get paid? It sldo looks like some of the negative comments have been removed from the comments section

Last edited:
  • Wow

viewtube

VIP Member
Just watched this week's vlog, was good to see bits of the Taylor Hawkins concert. Is James really friends with Joe Sugg or is it just for the vlogs?

viewtube

VIP Member
We're starting to lose them as genuine people I think. More ads will be on the way.
I do wonder if occasionally items or services that have been gifted aren't declared or if it's James just name dropping and hoping the company will approach with the offer of sponsorship Or gifted items?

JoelFizz

VIP Member
I was wondering that,a management team would want it to be all about makkng money,which is probably not the main reason they started the channel. I know James is a bit of a penny pincher,but I get the feeling he just enjoyed the natural day to day content.Most families daily lives,wont be full of action and celeb friends, but their pre management content was definitely much more relatable and came across quite natural. I like Claire and James,they are a great couple and come across as brilliant parents. A management team is turning them into a brand and taking away what most people,probably originally watched them for
You can bet they've probably got someone giving them "feedback" on their videos too and what they can do to "make them better so they perform well". I can imagine that winding them up a bit, especially Clair.

• Heart