Those happy days youtubers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't work them out!! They seem as they have alot of money for doing very little

The green van is horrendous
I can't work them out either,I think he is very domineering and has a nasty side to him and she always looks sad and worried,not keen on the new van either.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can't work them out either,I think he is very domineering and has a nasty side to him and she always looks sad and worried,not keen on the new van either.
He never really looks at the camera properly very odd and very impulsive

Reactions: 5
I can't work them out!! They seem as they have alot of money for doing very little

I get the impression they make a tit ton of money from their vegan food business. They get a hell of a lot of sponsorship from vegan companies that they don't talk about in their van life vlogs. I think they try to keep the two businesses separate. They certainly must be rolling in it to spontaneously buy a huge truck and pay several tradespeople for a month to do it up. I do wonder what really happened with Liam The Terrible, they have clearly had a serious falling out. To be fair to LTT, Those Happy Days didn't appear to have really thought through what they wanted in the new van and seemed to keep changing their minds. I get the impression they'd be annoying customers. I agree that Liam Day comes across as very domineering and likely to flair up if he doesn't get his own way. Janine never looks happy, she looked like she'd rather be anywhere than in that live they did last week.

Reactions: 10

They reckon they do work for vegan websites,not sure what of course they are vegan (not dissing vegans by the way)

Question would you rather have a toilet or a shower?

I get the impression they make a tit ton of money from their vegan food business. They get a hell of a lot of sponsorship from vegan companies that they don't talk about in their van life vlogs. I think they try to keep the two businesses separate. They certainly must be rolling in it to spontaneously buy a huge truck and pay several tradespeople for a month to do it up. I do wonder what really happened with Liam The Terrible, they have clearly had a serious falling out. To be fair to LTT, Those Happy Days didn't appear to have really thought through what they wanted in the new van and seemed to keep changing their minds. I get the impression they'd be annoying customers. I agree that Liam Day comes across as very domineering and likely to flair up if he doesn't get his own way. Janine never looks happy, she looked like she'd rather be anywhere than in that live they did last week.
Definitely some fallout with Liam the terrible probably money ot impatience really don't like this pair but continue to hate watch

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Would like to hear opinions about this couple.
Watched a few of their videos as we are currently looking at buying a motorhome
What i have seen so far is a very odd couple who do not seem happy together
She is the most negative person i have seen in a while, she moans and whines every video about anything and everything
So i usually end up turning them off

Reactions: 8
I don't like that log burner thing with all that wood seems really dangerous. In LTT video he didn't seem happy with it either. Maybe they pushed for it and he agreed.
Liam Day.has just put an insta story up saying the vlog may be late tomorrow he looked really angry with Janine I thought. They are very disorganised imo

Reactions: 5
I don't like that log burner thing with all that wood seems really dangerous. In LTT video he didn't seem happy with it either. Maybe they pushed for it and he agreed.
Liam Day.has just put an insta story up saying the vlog may be late tomorrow he looked really angry with Janine I thought. They are very disorganised imo
They keep going on about how busy they are and how much they spend on diesel but 95% of that is due to their complete lack of organisation. If they just sat down and thought what needed doing instead of running around like headless chickens they'd find life so much less stressful. They're constantly running out of water, gas, diesel, patience purely down to poor planning. Other van lifers seem to manage fine without the constant drama.

Reactions: 9
They keep going on about how busy they are and how much they spend on diesel but 95% of that is due to their complete lack of organisation. If they just sat down and thought what needed doing instead of running around like headless chickens they'd find life so much less stressful. They're constantly running out of water, gas, diesel, patience purely down to poor planning. Other van lifers seem to manage fine without the constant drama.
They aren't in my opinion proper van lifers they go back to either parents all the time. You never see them do any laundry or wash x

Reactions: 10
Just tried watching it and it keeps saying this video is private. They must of taken it down
Just tried watching it and it keeps saying this video is private. They must of taken it down
Oooh how odd it was there earlier obviously. Wonder what that's all about. They did find alot of teething problems with the van but they didn't want to blame anyone. Poor Janine was exhausted tho

Liam the terrible did their van. Liam and Janine put out a video saying there was lots of issues but never said Liams name. Liam the terrible then did a live really upset saying they were giving him a bad name. Liam admitted they had fallen out this week. Liam and Janine then put out a live apologising (sort of).

Its all really childish! I feel bad for them all though
:(

Reactions: 2
Did anyone else see the drama tonight!?

THD uploaded their usual clickbaity vlog complaining and making out that there are issues with the van. Apparently people were slating LTT in the comments so he did a live defending himself, seemed pretty upset about it all and confirmed that he only charged £4800 for the van build and went through every issue THD are having with the van and explained none are his fault, he's offered to look at them all regardless and that THD haven't replied to his message asking for them to put a pinned post confirming all of this. In the meantime THD made their vlog private, did their own live (now deleted) and now the vlog is back with comments disabled....

Wow.

eta sorry @Moonlily we posted at the same time!

Would like to hear opinions about this couple.
In answer to this, they just love making out like they're really hard done by, don't they!? Love a clickbait title and a dramatic voiceover.

Reactions: 13
Omg it was so weird watching it unfold. LTT has been live for ages he's really upset. They allegedly for £5k of stuff for free and he said they eàrn £3k a month on YouTube wow!! Sad it came to all this

Reactions: 8
Can't believe LTT was only paid 4,800 for all that work and all the freebies he got them too,their video was so passive aggressive he is right to defend himself (although a bit over the top at times)hate how they plead poverty their excuse for not taking the van back for him to fix problems was pathetic.It seems from a lot of comments on YouTube people think that Janine pulls the strings in the relationship, me I'm not so sure but she comes across as very moany.I think they are a very unlikable couple of p--ts

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.