James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like she is posing for these newer pics on purpose to show her weight gain too! They are really oddly posed if you ask me (which you didn’t Hahahaha)
Ps I don’t give a tit if she is 14st or 52st I’m just commenting on the poses 😂😂
yeah she’s posing in weird and uncomfortable looking ways to “show” her fat rolls or whatever. I’m probably a similar size to Carys now, and I wouldn’t do that. Not because I’m not “body positive” it’s just not a good look

Reactions: 6
yeah she’s posing in weird and uncomfortable looking ways to “show” her fat rolls or whatever. I’m probably a similar size to Carys now, and I wouldn’t do that. Not because I’m not “body positive” it’s just not a good look
I agree!
I’m fatter than her and I’d rather take a pick of a lamppost than my fat rolls Hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Realllly can’t stand watching these pair anymore it’s like there desperate to keep up with Elle & Connor (the Range Rover) (the tent) it’s boring it’s now just haul after haul of homeware shite I mean they’ve just done that bathroom ? Now they’ve ripped it out like 3 weeks later ? Absolute waste? What have they done with the shelving ect? Thrown it In the skip ... soooo ethical ! Oh pisssss offfff I’ve had enough it’l all be the white company now! Boringgg, can’t believe they’re contemplating kids.. she can’t even take a tit on her own never mind look after a child

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I used to enjoy her content back in 2017/18, but I really don't have any interest in watching Carys buy furniture or trying on cheap clothes every week.

There seems to be a trend with fitness influencers slowly becoming less and less... motivated over time. Stephanie Buttermore, James and Carys, Elle Darby etc. I guess it just shows how unsustainable there lifestyles were before if within a couple of years, they are living opposite lives. Only 2 years ago, they were obsessing over having lean bodies and "gainzzz" from the gym, and now all of them have switched to the body positivity side of things. I get people can fall out of love with fitness for personal reasons, but it seems to happen a lot to influencers. They seem to have an 'all or nothing' mindset. Is it not possible to enjoy exercising and be body positive? Why does it have to be one or the other?

Reactions: 7
I like carys as she is very body positive and makes me feel like i can be more confident too. The gymshark hauls are getting boring now though! Nobody needs that much! I personally like the homeware hauls and white company stuff as that is what i mostly buy. Just wish the gymshark hauls would do one haha

I used to enjoy her content back in 2017/18, but I really don't have any interest in watching Carys buy furniture or trying on cheap clothes every week.

There seems to be a trend with fitness influencers slowly becoming less and less... motivated over time. Stephanie Buttermore, James and Carys, Elle Darby etc. I guess it just shows how unsustainable there lifestyles were before if within a couple of years, they are living opposite lives. Only 2 years ago, they were obsessing over having lean bodies and "gainzzz" from the gym, and now all of them have switched to the body positivity side of things. I get people can fall out of love with fitness for personal reasons, but it seems to happen a lot to influencers. They seem to have an 'all or nothing' mindset. Is it not possible to enjoy exercising and be body positive? Why does it have to be one or the other?
It shows as well that using fitness for body goals alone is really unsustainable.

Reactions: 1
But she’s probably done only 2 exercise related videos in the past 2 years I’ve watched her surely they would work with actual fitness gurus her channel is more lifestyle now

Reactions: 2
But she’s probably done only 2 exercise related videos in the past 2 years I’ve watched her surely they would work with actual fitness gurus her channel is more lifestyle now
Makes no difference. As a brand are you more likely to work with someone who doesn’t quite fit the genre but is pulling in the numbers and therefore sales, or someone who is fitness genre and way less sales?

It’s an ongoing partnership. She gets sent the new releases. As long as she pulls in the buyers they’ll continue to work with her.
Is this James?
Makes no difference. As a brand are you more likely to work with someone who doesn’t quite fit the genre but is pulling in the numbers and therefore sales, or someone who is fitness genre and way less sales?
The point is that she's promoting something she doesn't do anymore. Therefore making money for no reason. If brands do that then it is a bit silly because they should be advertising what thier products are actually meant for. Its a bit shallow

Reactions: 4
Is this James?
The point is that she's promoting something she doesn't do anymore. Therefore making money for no reason. If brands do that then it is a bit silly because they should be advertising what thier products are actually meant for. Its a bit shallow
How is making money for no reason?! Making money IS a reason. Why would you not want to make money if the offer is there. It might be shallow but think like a business, you’ve gotta do what gets the best return. It baffles me why people don’t see this. Carys and James are running a business. Gym shark are a business. It’s a mutual partnership and both parties get what they want. Gym shark Don’t care that carys isn’t into exercise as long as they get their sales.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
How is making money for no reason?! Making money IS a reason. Why would you not want to make money if the offer is there. It might be shallow but think like a business, you’ve gotta do what gets the best return. It baffles me why people don’t see this. Carys and James are running a business. Gym shark are a business. It’s a mutual partnership and both parties get what they want. Gym shark Don’t care that carys isn’t into exercise as long as they get their sales.
It might be a business, but as former fans of Carys for her fitness content we can be upset that she's still pushing some fitness content when it's obvious she doesn't actually care about fitness anymore.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the Insta story? Asking about her heart rate!?

50bpm isn’t particularly low. But to be asking if she needs to go get it checked out is unbelievable.

This girl sells fitness guides!

I can’t believe she even produces fitness guides when she doesn’t know the first thing about her own heart rate! She should leave the production of guides to people who have actually undertaken some form of education in sport science.

I think it’s pretty common knowledge that when you exercise your heart becomes more efficient. Therefore requires less bpm to transfer the required amount of oxygen to your muscles.

Is this just an attention seeking post? Making people feel worried for her? I’m truly shocked.

Please people, give your money to someone who has some scientific understanding behind the human body and is passionate about people achieving their goals.

My heart rate is around 43bpm during the day and low 30s when I sleep. Do I think I need to go to the doctors. Absolutely not. It’s called having good cardiovascular health.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
It is particularly ridiculous that she has released a "fitness guide" but hasn't educated herself and doesn't know what a slow resting heart rate means. I mean.. come on that's just embarrassing

Has anyone seen the Insta story? Asking about her heart rate!?

50bpm isn’t particularly low. But to be asking if she needs to go get it checked out is unbelievable.

This girl sells fitness guides!

I can’t believe she even produces fitness guides when she doesn’t know the first thing about her own heart rate! She should leave the production of guides to people who have actually undertaken some form of education in sport science.

I think it’s pretty common knowledge that when you exercise your heart becomes more efficient. Therefore requires less bpm to transfer the required amount of oxygen to your muscles.

Is this just an attention seeking post? Making people feel worried for her? I’m truly shocked.

Please people, give your money to someone who has some scientific understanding behind the human body and is passionate about people achieving their goals.

My heart rate is around 43bpm during the day and low 30s when I sleep. Do I think I need to go to the doctors. Absolutely not. It’s called having good cardiovascular health.
It must be for attention because her parents are GPs. Surely shed ask them and not Instagram where thousands of people can see

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.