James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is slim, she looks fab. But she isn’t as toned and slim as she was in the pictures of them in the past.

Reactions: 1
Depends what your definition of slim is I guess 🤷‍♀️ I think what the post meant is she used to be tiny and now she’s more average

Reactions: 8
I think her muscles make her look bulky, I know they say weight training won't make you bulky ect but it does when you gain weight same thing happened to me. I trained heavy and ate loads and my legs hot massive. As long as she's happy who cares but honestly I don't think she is

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think her muscles make her look bulky, I know they say weight training won't make you bulky ect but it does when you gain weight same thing happened to me. I trained heavy and ate loads and my legs hot massive. As long as she's happy who cares but honestly I don't think she is
Her thigh muscles look so bulky and I guess cos she's lost definition they just look chunky now rather than toned. I think she definitely overdid it on the legs before anyway. She's still slim though IMO and in decent shape.

Reactions: 2
How can you know what type someone has just by looking at them? Genuinely curious.

Reactions: 2
Depends what your definition of slim is I guess 🤷‍♀️ I think what the post meant is she used to be tiny and now she’s more average
I would say average. Genuinely baffled at people saying she's slim! I don't think there's anything wrong with not being slim at all (used to be almost obese myself) but she isn't 'slim' by any stretch of the imagination? Unless she's extremely short I also don't believe she is a size 12, she is much bigger (some muscle, but not all) than anyone I know who is a size 12. Average in the UK is a 16, looks about right.

• Angry
Reactions: 12
I would say average. Genuinely baffled at people saying she's slim! I don't think there's anything wrong with not being slim at all (used to be almost obese myself) but she isn't 'slim' by any stretch of the imagination? Unless she's extremely short I also don't believe she is a size 12, she is much bigger (some muscle, but not all) than anyone I know who is a size 12. Average in the UK is a 16, looks about right.
Yeah she’s like 5ft4 I think, I don’t want to speculate on her dress size as it seem to wind people up! I’ll keep my mouth shut :LOL:

Reactions: 4
Yeah she’s like 5ft4 I think, I don’t want to speculate on her dress size as it seem to wind people up! I’ll keep my mouth shut :LOL:
I really don’t get why, it’s so obvious to see? In both these pics the bottoms look painfully tight - she must have huge red indents in her skin from those jeans. They clearly do not fit. I really don’t see the point in pretending to be a smaller size than you are, it adds to the idea that being fat is shameful and bad. Size 12 is like the biggest ‘socially acceptable’ to be. It seems to me like she’s stuffing herself into that size so she can on the one hand remain socially acceptable while also preaching about body positivity, but it’s inconsistent. If you’re really body positive buy clothes that fit you and stop pretending. Winds me up so much, there’s nothing wrong with being bigger. Don’t pretend to be body positive if you’re still embarrassed about yourself!

Attachments

I really don’t get why, it’s so obvious to see? In both these pics the bottoms look painfully tight - she must have huge red indents in her skin from those jeans. They clearly do not fit. I really don’t see the point in pretending to be a smaller size than you are, it adds to the idea that being fat is shameful and bad. Size 12 is like the biggest ‘socially acceptable’ to be. It seems to me like she’s stuffing herself into that size so she can on the one hand remain socially acceptable while also preaching about body positivity, but it’s inconsistent. If you’re really body positive buy clothes that fit you and stop pretending. Winds me up so much, there’s nothing wrong with being bigger. Don’t pretend to be body positive if you’re still embarrassed about yourself!
That jeans waist band gives me anxiety - it looks so painful!

Reactions: 7
I can't believe we're back to talking about Carys' weight/size.
You don’t have to reply to that topic if you don’t want to. I’m really not sure why her weight is such a taboo topic on this thread - the size/weight of lots of influencers is discussed on this website? It’s a gossip site and she is a former fitness influencer who has gained a significant amount of weight and is being dishonest about it, it’s going to be brought up no? When people start discussing things I have no interest about on here I just ignore it or post something I’d rather talk about, I find it really odd to police in this manner to be honest (plus it’s against the rules of the site).

Reactions: 17
You don’t have to reply to that topic if you don’t want to. I’m really not sure why her weight is such a taboo topic on this thread - the size/weight of lots of influencers is discussed on this website? It’s a gossip site and she is a former fitness influencer who has gained a significant amount of weight and is being dishonest about it, it’s going to be brought up no? When people start discussing things I have no interest about on here I just ignore it or post something I’d rather talk about, I find it really odd to police in this manner to be honest (plus it’s against the rules of the site).
I didn't say whether or not I thought it was "right" to talk about her weight. I just find it one of the least interesting things to talk about. 🤷‍♀️

I didn't say whether or not I thought it was "right" to talk about her weight. I just find it one of the least interesting things to talk about. 🤷‍♀️
And other people clearly want to talk about it? The fact that someone above has said ‘can’t comment because people get funny about it’ says it all. Feel free to change the topic if you want but just moaning that you don’t like what people are talking about is odd.

I think it’s pretty fair to comment on her weight. She built up her platform as a ‘fitness influencer’ now she’s anything but that. It’s clear she’s uncomfortable in her size now. So why doesn’t she do something about it? They said in the last vlog about eating more veggies....then went on to order pudding from a take away place 🐷

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think it’s pretty fair to comment on her weight. She built up her platform as a ‘fitness influencer’ now she’s anything but that. It’s clear she’s uncomfortable in her size now. So why doesn’t she do something about it? They said in the last vlog about eating more veggies....then went on to order pudding from a take away place 🐷
Yes thank you! WELL SINCE YOU ASKED (nobody did) these are my thoughts.
if you build a career and audience around a certain topic ie. fitness, and people follow you for that based on your chosen market, and then you cease to fulfill that market and choose to move elsewhere, people need to know. If Nike started making cake mix I’m sure we’d all have a lot of questions. Nobody is judging her shape/ size/ bopo or whatever she chooses to (power bloody to her 💪) but personally I would like her to be upfront about it.

Reactions: 9
Yes thank you! WELL SINCE YOU ASKED (nobody did) these are my thoughts.
if you build a career and audience around a certain topic ie. fitness, and people follow you for that based on your chosen market, and then you cease to fulfill that market and choose to move elsewhere, people need to know. If Nike started making cake mix I’m sure we’d all have a lot of questions. Nobody is judging her shape/ size/ bopo or whatever she chooses to (power bloody to her 💪) but personally I would like her to be upfront about it.
Exactly. I think she's trying to be everything to everyone, and is ending up being nothing to anyone. So she's still doing the odd post in gym kit to keep the fitness followers, is going on about body positivity probably to draw in a different type of follower than those who followed her back in her fitness influencer days, and is pretending she's a size 12 because once you get into 14/16 people often consider you in the 'plus size' bit for fitness influencers. She hasn't picked a niche here and it shows. Needs to sort her content out.

Reactions: 5
She talks about her weight gain constantly. In every Instagram and every video.
So of course we can also talk about it
I feel like she is posing for these newer pics on purpose to show her weight gain too! They are really oddly posed if you ask me (which you didn’t Hahahaha)
Ps I don’t give a tit if she is 14st or 52st I’m just commenting on the poses 😂😂

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.