James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
These two have the most immature relationship, I find them so strange to watch. It's like a cross between a brother and sister with zero chemistry or an obsessed 14 year old girl who can't live without her boyfriend.

Reactions: 19
It’s far easier And less effort to say you’re happier overweight than actually Admit you’re unhappy and have to put the work in to lose weight and exercise. I reckon that’s all it is.
Yeah so true. I swear to God if she comes out with some new guide in a few months centered around weight loss and how she's secretly been so upset at not fitting into her old clothes or something or losing weight for her health I will literally lose my tit 🙈 😅.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I know this isnt going to be popular, but I like them 🙈
I really like them too, I find them easy to watch and like their dynamic together. Still think there is a lot of problematic stuff tho!

Reactions: 10
I’m honestly surprised she hasn’t started spouting rubbish about manifestation and how it great it is like Elle Darby has been

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I can’t deal with some of the comments

“the girl on the right hates her life”
“She’s fixed her mental health”

people basically implying you can only look like the slim version for so long before you end up with mental health problems/ED.

She used that slim photo to promote a guide that made her a load of money. Has she recalled her guides now then?!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know this isnt going to be popular, but I like them 🙈
Me too but i didnt watch her for fitness and i can understand why it may erk people now that shes saying this. She made all the money from her ‘diet nd fitness’ guides ect and shes now saying it was an unhealthy...

Reactions: 2
Oh my god I can’t deal with some of the comments

“the girl on the right hates her life”
“She’s fixed her mental health”

people basically implying you can only look like the slim version for so long before you end up with mental health problems/ED.

She used that slim photo to promote a guide that made her a load of money. Has she recalled her guides now then?!
You can now only get the New Year New You guide on her website, however her Shape Up guides are on reddit.

Shape Up Example:
Screenshot 2020-08-05 at 10.38.08.png

New Year Guides:

Could you link the Reddit?
Just checked and it seems to have disappeared when the leak to twitter happened (someone posted a google drive of fitness influencer guides on twitter and the host was threatened with legal action.) Been watching for her New Year guide to go on but it hasn't appeared there yet.

• Sad
Reactions: 1
She's far too reliant on James and that isn't healthy. James knows this but he seems to be loving it. Plus, why did they buy this expensive house and they just seem to be doing everything to it, pointless tbh.

Reactions: 8
The thing with these two is that they probably really love the idea of having a children because all they probably watch and see is family channel vlogs . Which certainly do not portray how mentally and physically draining raising a child actually is. They are way too selfish and child like themselves and need Thier eyes opening up before they think they are ready to give it all up to be parents

Reactions: 3
The thing with these two is that they probably really love the idea of having a children because all they probably watch and see is family channel vlogs . Which certainly do not portray how mentally and physically draining raising a child actually is. They are way too selfish and child like themselves and need Thier eyes opening up before they think they are ready to give it all up to be parents
This. I hope that in trying they realise what the reality of having kids would be like. I'm pretty sure they don't have any friends with kids yet?

Reactions: 1
Attempting to moderate, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
The comments about her fitness are grim. Sad to see mainly by other women too. If you dont like that she isnt into fitness as much, cool but why watch and moan on repeat? Shes clearly moved on. Personally i think she was too thin before and looks much healthier now. Saying that, nobody needs the amount of gym clothes gymshark send, the hauls are way ott lol

The comments about her fitness are grim. Sad to see mainly by other women too. If you dont like that she isnt into fitness as much, cool but why watch and moan on repeat? Shes clearly moved on. Personally i think she was too thin before and looks much healthier now. Saying that, nobody needs the amount of gym clothes gymshark send, the hauls are way ott lol
I don’t care what she does, I just don’t think it’s very fair on people who paid her a lot of money over the years for guides and fitness advice for her to turn around now and say how unhappy she was and how unsustainable it was - now that she’s built up a following and a fortune off the back of it. She wasn’t too thin at all! She was muscular and fit, too thin... to me signifies someone bony with weedy limbs lol.

Reactions: 11
Saying someone was “too thin” when they were a normal healthy size is no better than saying someone is too big/fat/unfit. Plus nobody has said she’s fat or horrible to look at, just that she’s clearly lying about her clothes size

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Why does someone always have to come and try and police people commenting on a gossip website? 🤦‍♀️ Nobody really cares she not into fitness anymore, I certainly don't. She could be into fitness one day and into gardening the next I don't think people would have a problem. It's not like she put out loads of free helpful fitness content like other fitness influencers such as Meggan Grubb with her workout videos. It's the fact that she made money making a fitness guide off the back of a transformation and is now saying she was incredibly unhappy sad, mentally unwell etc during that time. If looking that way was so bad tell people so they won't then buy your fitness guide! To me that's all people are commenting on and that's fair enough because it's true.

Ps. She had a lot of muscle before so hardly too thin because muscle will weigh more. Not that she looks bad now, she's still quite muscly. Also not that your opinion is wrong of course because again... this is a gossip site where everyone will have differing opinions lol.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I go through phases of loving and hating them... the relentless consumerism is disgusting. And yeh i used to follow carys for fitspo and I enjoyed her content. I unfollowed jarys for about 9 months last year cos it just went straight to haul haul haul. I commented once saying "haul again. So boring and out of touch" and it got deleted 🙄

I cant believe they cant muster the courage to paint ONE WALL in the smallest "master ensuit" EVER a colour other than white, ita exhausting to think they spend days making these insignificant decisions. They only painted in pink like 3 months ago?!

What does everyone think of the new bathroom ? I love the tiles and the inlet shelves tbf but massive decisions on white or black toothbrush holders, really!

I thourght carys lifted the veil abit on the latest vlog about James being controlling. She seemed actually.pissed off with him I thourght but was trying to act chill for the camera.

I hope having painters in instead will help carys skin not to flare but maybe the fumes will anyway🤷‍♀️

Changing the subject....I really hope they use a dark paint in the ensuit. Either a dark charcoal to match the vanity or a deep green. Think it will look SO much better than a light wishy washy colour

Reactions: 3
Changing the subject....I really hope they use a dark paint in the ensuit. Either a dark charcoal to match the vanity or a deep green. Think it will look SO much better than a light wishy washy colour
I've not watched any of their vlogs in a while cause they're so boring, how is the house looking now?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.