James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Find these 2 so boring! Use to like her when she was actually into fitness (the reason I followed her) but now I can’t be arsed.

Always thought they were a bit of an odd match and the relationship seemed off but each to their own I suppose. I do find it hilarious how they and a few other influencers couples all brought houses around the same time (Elle & Connor, Meggan & Niall) the competition and want to keep up with each other must be draining! 😂

Reactions: 6
The hole body posi thing is a way To make money. I See through it. She has so many vids where she is anything but confident with her skin! This girl has issues! I know so many body posi people that Are actually happy and Confident. Whats next For carys any guesses? Momvlogger family vlogs? And yet she cant be alone one minute🤦‍♂️

I Hate that materia life style. The amount tit they own gives me anxiety. 😱😱 Its all spend spend spend and quick crap they throw away next week. And the have all the time yet cant keep the house clean For one second. Carys has gym shark tit to last For life time. Shes so lazy with the content so Doing hauls is easy For her. Jesus id make up content For her easy. But Shell do fast fashion hauls and bit More reno. 🤦‍♂️ And shes all so Happy, I call bullshit.

Reactions: 9
The hole body posi thing is a way To make money. I See through it. She has so many vids where she is anything but confident with her skin! This girl has issues! I know so many body posi people that Are actually happy and Confident. Whats next For carys any guesses? Momvlogger family vlogs? And yet she cant be alone one minute🤦‍♂️

I Hate that materia life style. The amount tit they own gives me anxiety. 😱😱 Its all spend spend spend and quick crap they throw away next week. And the have all the time yet cant keep the house clean For one second. Carys has gym shark tit to last For life time. Shes so lazy with the content so Doing hauls is easy For her. Jesus id make up content For her easy. But Shell do fast fashion hauls and bit More reno. 🤦‍♂️ And shes all so Happy, I call bullshit.
Yeah, the body positivity thing she does I find a bit of over kill. I see influencers who don't go on about it but once in a while mention how they are comfortable in their skin and that to me shows actual confidence. To constantly post and fish for compliments and reassurance for your new body just screams attention seeking and insecure to me . She's not one of the influencers who inspires me

Reactions: 7
I was under the impression the partnership finished
I would assume the fact she’s still receiving all the new releases says it’s still going, but who knows.

It might be a business, but as former fans of Carys for her fitness content we can be upset that she's still pushing some fitness content when it's obvious she doesn't actually care about fitness anymore.
Oh I completely agree on that side of things. I think its pretty sad that she’s ?23 and now so lost. She’s done fitness focus, she’s done getting engaged and wedding planning, and now what is there to focus on. She’s got her whole life ahead of her but she seems stuck in a dead end. At least the fitness was giving her focus. Would be great to see them travel the world or something, seems they have the money to do it but no inclination.

Reactions: 3
I would assume the fact she’s still receiving all the new releases says it’s still going, but who knows.

Oh I completely agree on that side of things. I think its pretty sad that she’s ?23 and now so lost. She’s done fitness focus, she’s done getting engaged and wedding planning, and now what is there to focus on. She’s got her whole life ahead of her but she seems stuck in a dead end. At least the fitness was giving her focus. Would be great to see them travel the world or something, seems they have the money to do it but no inclination.
Now they’re just going to have a baby because they’ve got nothing else to do

Reactions: 12
I can’t see why this pair have so many followers they are dull and boring every video seems to be the same

Reactions: 4
[/QUOTE]

I feel like they are far too young to travel the world. They act like they are so grown up but they are two children playing house. I would love to see them leave for six months with an open ended plane ticket and a backpack and come back with a different outlook on life but they will just go to the USA, stay in a nice hotel and James will drive them around shopping mall to shopping mall and then they will come home, trash the house and film a 'deep cleaning' video...

• Haha
I can’t imagine these two having a family. Their house is always such a mess, they can barely look after themselves!

I don’t think they have any desire to travel, which is fine, but they’re not doing anything fulfilling. They just enjoy their luxury holidays.

Reactions: 5
Yeah they claim they don’t have time/can’t cook for themselves so how are they going to look after and feed a child nutritious food. And then add on the fact that she can’t do anything without him so anytime she has to wake up in the night to deal with the baby I’m sure she’s wake him up as well 🙈

Reactions: 1
I feel like they are far too young to travel the world. They act like they are so grown up but they are two children playing house. I would love to see them leave for six months with an open ended plane ticket and a backpack and come back with a different outlook on life but they will just go to the USA, stay in a nice hotel and James will drive them around shopping mall to shopping mall and then they will come home, trash the house and film a 'deep cleaning' video...
[/QUOTE]
Surely they are more suited to travelling the world than having kids, which is which they're aiming for imminently!

Reactions: 2
Surely they are more suited to travelling the world than having kids, which is which they're aiming for imminently!
[/QUOTE]
Or travel with kids? Why does it have to be one or the other. You obviously can't travel as far and wide but it's still a thing people do

5 children 😂 I bet she changes her mind after the 1 it’s not easy especially if you plan on still trying to work Saying that she would have help 24/7 as he never leaves her side so they might cope with 5 I guess not everyone’s lucky enough to have their husband home all day

They Are so out of touch with reality! They got what they have so easy. They Are not used To working Hard, leaving the house separetely and having a busy schedule.

Carys obsesses about Pearl Art or china fashion. Honestly she had anxiety cause she couldnt go To shopping mall during covid 🤦‍♂️ they Are in For a real shock with a Child. They Are very naive. They seem To lack all the normal interaction people at theyre age usually have. Maybe thats why they Are so out of touch.

Or travel with kids? Why does it have to be one or the other. You obviously can't travel as far and wide but it's still a thing people do
[/QUOTE]
It doesn’t have to be, but I think for them travelling the world would do them the world of good to widen their rather narrow outlook on life. Then in a few more years when they’ve actually lived a little, have kids.

Ok bopo thing getting on my nerves now, I’ve had to unfollow her. Why did she have to gain weight to find “true happiness” (lol). Why are those two things even related?! She goes on about it so much she doesn’t exactly strike me as particularly happy or secure... especially comparing herself to old pictures. There’s nothing wrong with taking steps to change your body, gain muscle, restrict your eating (to a healthy degree) or strive to have a better physique... those thing are not self harm. In fact the opposite! I’d understand if she was recovering from an ED, but she’s basically making out she was miserable when she was thin and now she has found true enlightenment.

Also lol at some of the comments saying that being thin made her rich though... so true 😅 She wouldn’t be where she is today without that phase of her life so she probably shouldn’t paint it in such a negative light.

Reactions: 5
Ok bopo thing getting on my nerves now, I’ve had to unfollow her. Why did she have to gain weight to find “true happiness” (lol). Why are those two things even related?! She goes on about it so much she doesn’t exactly strike me as particularly happy or secure... especially comparing herself to old pictures. There’s nothing wrong with taking steps to change your body, gain muscle, restrict your eating (to a healthy degree) or strive to have a better physique... those thing are not self harm. In fact the opposite! I’d understand if she was recovering from an ED, but she’s basically making out she was miserable when she was thin and now she has found true enlightenment.

Also lol at some of the comments saying that being thin made her rich though... so true 😅 She wouldn’t be where she is today without that phase of her life so she probably shouldn’t paint it in such a negative light.
I know it's a bit like calm down. Gaining weight doesn't bring someone true happiness. Well, it's not on my bucket list atleast 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Yeah it's so ridiculous she literally sold her 'BusyBee Summer Shape up' guide off the back of her own transformation! I think the vast majority of people who bought and paid for that guide did so because they were inspired by that transformation and wanted something similar for themselves. There is nothing wrong with wanting to lose weight for whatever reason (obviously in a healthy way) so I'm not sure why now she's gained weight she's basically saying she was so unhappy then and now she's the happiest being bigger. Nothing wrong too with gaining weight if that makes you happy of course but maybe let all your followers and fans know at the time how unhappy you were getting to that lean a shape. Then they won't end up the same way and you won't be making money off making people feel that 'bad' and giving people false hope of this happy life they'll have! Cause I'm pretty sure when she was that lean she was telling us all how happy she felt in that body shape... literally anything for some coin 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ These influencers are ruthless!!

Call me cynical but I kind of think next year will see the release of a Get Shredded Shape Up Fitness and Healthy Eating guide.... that those followers who followed Carys by relaxing on the fitness front will be desperate to buy...if that's what Carys is doing, we must too! ££££££££

Or they'll have a baby.

Amen! Im a size 6 and im at very good place in my life. I have a good relationship, hobbies and a good career.. I love To exercise and its important To me. Ive been bigger and i wasnt looking after myself. I wasnt unhappy when I was bigger cause of my size. I was unhappy cause there was many things that wasnt right in my life and i didnt look after myself. There is so much more To happiness than Weight and its not the thing determinating everything. I dont care what size she is, but she is bullshitting people like No tomorrow. I wish she spoke what Else is related To this NeW happiness than Weight. I See no depth in her as a person.

She build her "fame" on looks so For her everything is about looks. Boobs and butt. She has Nothing going on in her life, no passions friends or lasting career. Now shes pushing this bopo stuff 24/7. Girl you aint happy, you know it we know it.

Reactions: 4
Yeah it's so ridiculous she literally sold her 'BusyBee Summer Shape up' guide off the back of her own transformation! I think the vast majority of people who bought and paid for that guide did so because they were inspired by that transformation and wanted something similar for themselves. There is nothing wrong with wanting to lose weight for whatever reason (obviously in a healthy way) so I'm not sure why now she's gained weight she's basically saying she was so unhappy then and now she's the happiest being bigger. Nothing wrong too with gaining weight if that makes you happy of course but maybe let all your followers and fans know at the time how unhappy you were getting to that lean a shape. Then they won't end up the same way and you won't be making money off making people feel that 'bad' and giving people false hope of this happy life they'll have! Cause I'm pretty sure when she was that lean she was telling us all how happy she felt in that body shape... literally anything for some coin 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️ These influencers are ruthless!!
It’s far easier And less effort to say you’re happier overweight than actually Admit you’re unhappy and have to put the work in to lose weight and exercise. I reckon that’s all it is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.