Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

nutty

James reminds me of the Ewoks from Star Wars. It's all I ever see.
Ewok-1441395870.jpg

Ewok-1441395870.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
She should be aware of the increased risks when conceiving a baby when your BMI is high. I know she said she doesn’t weigh herself, but now May be the time to start thinking about her own health for her child’s sake
Are you for real?! Her BMI is fine. She’s fitter and healthier than most of us here!

Reactions: 35

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
I must admit I am shocked at how people are commenting on Carys’ body here - so many comments about her ‘drastic’ weight gain or her weight gain is shocking. The girl is fine, she’s got no cellulite, she’s got no rolls... there’s a pic of her getting into a pool in her bathers and she looks insane! You guys must have very high standards. I’m only a size 10 but I’ve gained weight recently and my god I would kill to look like Carys!

• Heart
Reactions: 28

Kittycat7

There were SOOOO many pregnancy hints in the latest vlog, Carys feeling "sicky", James wondering "how long this will last for", her saying her sense of smell has been really sensitive recently and lots of smells she can't stand, her "craving" tomato soup, saying she never naps but kept falling asleep on the couch.....

I really hope they aren't doing this on purpose to keep people watching and guessing/commenting. I don't think they are the worst couple on youtube but they have done this before and it just irks me.....its extremely inconsiderate of those who have tried and are trying to get pregnant unsuccessfully 😞

Reactions: 27

Mewmins1

For those asking what they do all day...

Get up.. start vlog of taking mila for a walk and getting a Starbucks whilst waffling about supporting small businesses
go home potter about Whilst procrastinating telling us they really need to clean (full house clean with me pending)
James will talk over carys 20 odd times whilst she is telling us all about how she’s now a size 14 and she’s so body positive but also so insecure...
(Films 10x SheIn halls & then cry’s about sustainability)
continues to mention sister who’s been there since before lockdown..
shows us whatever new mish mash clutter they’ve baught for the house
Now it’s time to relax & do her arts n crafts whilst James makes sure the moneys still rolling in whilst he wanks over his spread sheets.
& REPEAT.

• Haha
Reactions: 27

Wophie

VIP Member
Just watched her utility room makeover video and all James did the whole time was talk down to her. I don't mind Cary's but I feel like James deserves his own thread because he's a colossal cunt

• Haha
Reactions: 26
The comments about her weight on here are actually sickening. Other women too. Very sad. I actually think she looks great. Annoying as hell with the constant hauls but her weight is not something we as women should be using against another woman

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Pawpaw365

VIP Member
It’s not a nasty comment. BMI goes on weight, not muscle and it’s what midwives and doctors use to measure risk in pregnancy. Carys has got to be size 16-18 at least. So she’s clearly overweight 🙄 I’m sorry you are having issues with your weight and hope you get that sorted
You are absolutely having a laugh. Carys is a size 8-10 in most items she buys, 12 at most. Also as a previous poster said, do a bit of research about BMI.

Reactions: 25

Donald73

VIP Member
She definitely needs to shed some weight...about 15 stone of controlling sarky arsehole will do.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Daisyblue

Chatty Member
I think it’s pretty damaging to insinuate that Carys is ‘overweight’. She’s not, she looks perfectly Fit and Healthy😡🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
Cary’s saying yesterday in stories that canvas embroidery ‘isn’t something that has been done before‘ and that she ‘made up’ this kind of art... GIRL PLEASE, you did not invent canvas embroidery. She’s out here thinking she’s some genius artist lmao.

• Haha

skippyskip

I cannot even begin to imagine how much these 2 earn.

Last year alone they
  • Went to New York
  • 2 week Caribbean cruise
  • Weekend in Stockholm
  • Quick trip to Venice
  • Multiple UK breaks
  • 2 weeks in Florida
  • Wedding
  • Honeymoon
  • £650,000 house purchase
That is more than most people can ever afford in a whole lifetime.

They're 23.

• Wow
Reactions: 23

Sweetcorn

Chatty Member
I think they’d be doing this kind of content with or without lockdown. I feel like they’ve lost their direction.
They’ll find it again the minute she gets pregnant. All they ever did was go where the money flowed. At first Carys was just an insta fitness girl, then she went onto YouTube and saw that hauls made good money, so she started doing 10 a week. Then she got James involved (who I remember wasn’t really into it at first) but once they realised they could make money off being a ‘couple’ the couple channel came, the vlogs started and they bought their first house. They realised everyone loved house content so that became all they did. Then they realised getting a dog would get them views. When the novelty of the dog wore off they got engaged. Suddenly their content was all about wedding. Then came the actual wedding. Then when the wedding stuff was all over they were back to having nothing to talk about, so they bought another new house. Their new house content is already stale and they know the next big money maker will be a baby. They have rushed through their life all for the sake of content. It’s actually really sad how many youtubers do all this stuff just for views (aka money).

Reactions: 22

Mac900

Him and his dad used to order two chicken breasts, a large chips and two brown curry sauces. Oh and a poppdom or two 😂 hardly exciting but not exactly thrilling from a Chinese is it.
I actually didnt mind James until i read that.

• Haha
Reactions: 21

idk2

VIP Member
I don't get Carys point.
Elle has never ever made starting a family a big priority, she might mention it in passing a few times but thats perfectly normal when youre in a long term relationship. BUT James and Carys have continuously mentioned wanting to have a baby ASAP, they even mentioned when Carys went off the pill as if we needed to know that? I'm sure they even gave a timeline of when they wanted to have conceived by (next year) so they have no right to tell their viewers to butt out now when they've been stringing them along for so long. I couldn't care less about them and unsubbed a few months ago when they painted every shit surface of their house but as influencers, you need to be forward thinkers. If youre planning to have a child and you don't want constant pregnancy comments, don't bring up the topic. Maybe Carys and James are finding it hard to conceive now and that is sad but they shouldve thought about that about that before announcing they were trying. They even talked about what their sex life was about ffs. If they don't set limits for themselves, why would their commenters have any?

Reactions: 21