James and Carys - busybee.carys

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I agree she should stop working with Gymshark. I also thought she stopped their partnership with them for a while or am I getting her mixed up with someone else? I'm surprised Gymshark have carried on with her tbh
yeah she stopped working with them for maybe a year or so

Reactions: 1
Thier merch is so basic . I could buy it anywhere it just has the 'yae' on which is also soo inventive. Why couldn't they use Thier time and money to creat unique colourful pieces. Probs don't have the imagination for it I suppose

Reactions: 2
Does she really radiate happiness etc To people? To me she radiates a lot of issues! Shes a hoarder and i bet she has some kinda shopping problem! She did multiple vids how much anxiety she had cause she couldnt go shopping (while others were busting theyre asses Off saving people) She is so Co dependent on James and they never do anything than buy buy buy! Everything goes over board- the reno, the "Art" making. Really To me this screams hole lot of Problems - not passionate happiness!

They have No grasp of normal life. They laze around the house all day and take the dog To walks and hype up massive consumerism. Like at theyre main Job they could be so inventive, but nah all is the same tat on repeat. They have it all so young - but To me it seems I was More happy as a poor student at uni at her age. Just my thoughts 🤔

Reactions: 15
Why does she think she’s the only one that has missed out, aside from all the people who have lost loved ones, people haven’t been able to enjoy being pregnant have the baby meet their family and friends, people have had to cancel weddings, graduations have been cancelled all together for quite a few people, she hasn’t lost anything..... twit bag

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Does she really radiate happiness etc To people? To me she radiates a lot of issues! Shes a hoarder and i bet she has some kinda shopping problem! She did multiple vids how much anxiety she had cause she couldnt go shopping (while others were busting theyre asses Off saving people) She is so Co dependent on James and they never do anything than buy buy buy! Everything goes over board- the reno, the "Art" making. Really To me this screams hole lot of Problems - not passionate happiness!

They have No grasp of normal life. They laze around the house all day and take the dog To walks and hype up massive consumerism. Like at theyre main Job they could be so inventive, but nah all is the same tat on repeat. They have it all so young - but To me it seems I was More happy as a poor student at uni at her age. Just my thoughts 🤔
Yeah I mean, each to ones own and all that but I wouldn’t trade my life for theirs despite all their money. She just seems a bit lost, aimless almost. She’s very insecure and clearly has a lot of issues with dependency - I’m sure it wasn’t long ago she was saying how she couldn’t even catch a train without James? I do wonder if he has perpetuated this a bit, made her feel like she can’t do anything without him? She goes on about how she was so insecure before she met him and now she is happy with herself - to me it seems more likely to be the other way round.

Reactions: 11
I do find it weird the weight gain was after the wedding like she feels she has no need to be slim anymore now she's married. Their relationship seems very dated so maybe that could be a reason.

Reactions: 4
Yeah I mean, each to ones own and all that but I wouldn’t trade my life for theirs despite all their money. She just seems a bit lost, aimless almost. She’s very insecure and clearly has a lot of issues with dependency - I’m sure it wasn’t long ago she was saying how she couldn’t even catch a train without James? I do wonder if he has perpetuated this a bit, made her feel like she can’t do anything without him? She goes on about how she was so insecure before she met him and now she is happy with herself - to me it seems more likely to be the other way round.
completely agree, honestly they both came from private schools and I think James encourages her to order from online and splash all their money because that's all they've ever known which is so sad. they are very out of touch with normal people that struggle with a 9-5 job and their causal comments such as 'not seeing why anyone can't walk 10,000 steps a day' just proves this. When either of them ever do have a genuine problem in their life they will genuinely crumble and won't know how to help eachother because of their privileged lifestyle. As another comment said and I agree I would rather be a broke student again than have their lifestyle with that car constantly buying myself new things to make them happier which will never come. How sad. James clearly has a part to play and doesn't have the guts to stop her spending.

Reactions: 5
Another gym shark haul? So many more people who could benefit and actually use these clothes. She has no desire to return to the gym....

Reactions: 5
He looks like miss piggy, what does she see in him honestly. Stuck up twit.

Another gym shark haul? So many more people who could benefit and actually use these clothes. She has no desire to return to the gym....
It’s not about whether she needs them, it’s about whether she’ll generate sales for gymshark. And given that they keep sending her products, it seems she’s generating enough revenue to keep the partnership going.

Reactions: 3
What’s with the picture of her in her underwear - I feel like it’s more for validation that an act of confidence. She never would post that sort of stuff when she was slim... and she deliberately sits at bad angles. She’s really going for this bopo influencer thing isn’t she. All about the money.

Reactions: 11
What’s with the picture of her in her underwear - I feel like it’s more for validation that an act of confidence. She never would post that sort of stuff when she was slim... and she deliberately sits at bad angles. She’s really going for this bopo influencer thing isn’t she. All about the money.
Oh criiiiinge. Why'?!!! She's always trying to fit into a niche. Previously it was the fitness blogger niche. Now she's going for bopo niche.

Reactions: 2
Does she really need to post a photo with her huge boobs in full show
All about body positivity and stuff; but also find this a bit ott, especially as she’s married so like keep some stuff private (I’m a prude lol) BUT I’m pretty certain her and james did a video were they said that their families were religious so they wouldn’t have a baby out of we’d lock. Don’t kill me if I’m wrong 🤣🤣🤣

Guys does anyone remember where they went on holiday where there was a spa? What was it called?

Because #bodypositive sells massively atm, probably more than her fitness stuff. Does james still fancy her? I think she looks amazing but he seems the type who like his women really slim.

• Haha
Because #bodypositive sells massively atm, probably more than her fitness stuff. Does james still fancy her? I think she looks amazing but he seems the type who like his women really slim.
How does he seem like the type, what gives you thay impression? (Also she is slim)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.